PDA

View Full Version : Summer Wars

Käras
03-14-2010, 07:30 PM
I tried to find a more suited place, but I figured it was best here. Summer wars is a movie I just watched, and albeit sometimes boring at some parts, and short on others, it was a good movie. If you wanna learn more Wiki it. The movie file I downloaded was fansubbed by Solstice, and the file was 2.49GB but you get amazing video quality since it is the blue ray version. if you do watch it, and want to discuss it, use the spoiler tags so you dont ruin it for anyone.

Diocletian
03-14-2010, 07:33 PM
I REALLY want to watch this movie. I'm abstaining until I can buy it on DVD though. I watched the first ten minutes, but then realized I would never buy it if I watched it on fansub.

Gero50
03-14-2010, 10:55 PM
I have not seen in fact I have never heard of it. Though it dose sound interesting maybe I'll check it out sometime, thanks.:)

Käras
03-15-2010, 02:19 PM
lol I found it by chance checking through the fansub groups releases. Its a quaility fansub too.

Gjallarhorn
03-15-2010, 03:14 PM
I REALLY want to watch this movie. I'm abstaining until I can buy it on DVD though. I watched the first ten minutes, but then realized I would never buy it if I watched it on fansub.

^This.

This is one of those films that I just really want to own. Been dieing to see it since it came out.

Käras
03-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Well, due to my memory being complete ****, if I dont get it when I can, I won't remember to see it ever again, And even if it pops into my head again, my a.d.d will just screw me over. Im a spur of the moment kinda person I guess. I overflowed my HD with anime when I had no idea what the show was about, and dled them. Mind you these are series that are not in english. I dont know if they sell a dvd with just japanese, with eng subs, but if they do, Im not interested in something that a nice group of people made subs for already, even if not accurate... Im ranting sorry..

Edit: But yeah, great movie, Blue Ray quality on my computer is really nice. Plus the movie was just... cool.