PDA

View Full Version : hair weapon!

riha
03-13-2010, 03:02 AM
I would like to know to make a list about any episodes or movies (anime and hentai) where a woman or girl or female character uses her hair to strangle, kill, fight.
I need your help to find them!

I made this list with this site's help too ... http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...PrehensileHair

Vampire Hunter D
akane Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro ep.6
wicked city
MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance: Rapunzel
Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee) Episode 4
Flame of Recca - 27
Daitarn ep 26
Angel of Darkness Ep 4
School Of Darkeness
To Love-Ru episode 11 - golden darkness
Sailor Moon - the are a lot maybe I need a list a part (kaolinite, mistress 9, and...???
D Gray Man - Jasdero and Debito
Black Cat - Eve
Little Kaibutsu - the blonde girlfriend (kaiko?)
ninja scroll ep 3
Ninja ep.2: Reiko Shinjo's Technique (maybe??)
Inuyasha- Yura of the Demon-hair
Tsuki-Hime, Akira Tohno
Darkstalkers- Morrigan
Koi koi 7 - Miyabi Tsukuyomi
Vampire Princess Miyu Ep. 11
Guilty Gear X the movie - Millia Rage
La blue girl => miko mido
One Piece => Miss doublefinger
Warau Hyouteki - Laughing Target

Do you can help me?

Thanks

Kagome
03-13-2010, 07:55 PM
before I or anyone else go listing off anything to answer this odd request-can I ask the simple question:

Why?

O-o

Battler Ushiromiya
03-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Baslisk? O.o
Why is this thread here?

riha
03-13-2010, 08:31 PM
Why? I'm curios to know how many characters have this kind of power, and I love that.
I think it has something close to asian culture and mythology , close to the west culture too (Samson, medusa):cool:

If this is not the right place for this thread I apologize about it, please tell me the right place, I don't want break any rules of this forum.:rolleyes:

Kaname Shikara
03-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Not allowed to talk of Hentai because little kids join this site. You've already broken a rule...

TheSplundPopper
03-14-2010, 01:30 PM
If I remember correctly it happens in Naruto series 2, the series with the test to see who was capable of fighting in the main tournament for the chunin exam. I think it was the Sakura Vs Ino fight that one of them cut their hair and threw it in front of them, then sent chackra through it.
I could be wrong but I think I remember something like that.

Gero50
03-14-2010, 04:23 PM
n Inuyasha episode 3-4 when he and Kagome have to fight Yura. She is basically a hair com that took the form of a demonic girl whom users her hair to fight and try to kill them.

MangaFanGuy
03-14-2010, 05:46 PM
If I remember correctly it happens in Naruto series 2, the series with the test to see who was capable of fighting in the main tournament for the chunin exam. I think it was the Sakura Vs Ino fight that one of them cut their hair and threw it in front of them, then sent chackra through it.
I could be wrong but I think I remember something like that.
That was Ino that did that

tenzo_groupie
03-16-2010, 05:05 AM
Does Ranma's girl half count?
I've seen him/her fight using only their hair.

larry1204
03-17-2010, 12:44 AM
yeaw:

hair as the weapon, even you do find in some oriental classical..
those are really interesting with the kids..

so no doll fight..

gldiators..
:ninja:
------------------

Office Furniture (http://www.bucon.co.uk)

sa5m
03-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Bobobo-bo-bobo, or however it goes. O_o
Also there is this parody in the very end of episode 7 of Kannagi where a villian is using all the hair on his body to grab a magical girl.

3mO.AnG3L.La3La
03-17-2010, 11:14 AM
Dude that is just weird to want to know about these things, especially a guy...I love it! lol XP
Did anyone mention Full Metal Alchemist? i remember Lust doing something like that...