PDA

View Full Version : Asuna's death (Negima)

konkikushuro
03-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Why did she die! she deserves her life! please address your fellings on this manner immeditaly!

TheSplundPopper
03-07-2010, 07:01 PM
It was a while since I watched it. I haven't watched series 2 yet so I don't know if she dies in it, but if you mean her death in series 1 I thought they all went back in time to stop her making the deal therefore causing her to be able to live.
If I remember correctly the reason that she died in series 1 was something along the lines on she made some deal with one demon to stop other demons coming after her 10 years previous to the current time in the series and the price to stop them was that the one she made the deal with would be back for her in 10 years and there was nothing she could do to live when he came. But then in the following episode her friends went back 10 years to stop her making the deal.

小美ドクロchan
03-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Asuna's in my top favorites and I cried like three times when she died....especially with Negi's reaction. He refused to accept it! It was heartbreaking.

But it turns out okay at the end. Just keep watching! :)

TheThunderBringer
03-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Nice job completely spoiling that in the title for people planning to watch the show. (me)

.Sev
03-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Hey yo, tip. DONT PUT SPOILERS IN THE FREAKING TITLE.
Thank you for hurting me emotionally.
This is you--> :python:

Lol I kid, but you did just spoil it for me... Thanks.

konkikushuro
03-13-2010, 08:33 AM
sorry okay ill do better next time awww man just how stupid am i? im sorry i won.t do that again i was still a little bit in shock sorry!

TheThunderBringer
03-13-2010, 12:21 PM
lol, I know what you mean, immediately after watching it I made a thread with questions about a certain show.