PDA

View Full Version : Sign Ups: School of Doodsfall

Nephilim
03-05-2010, 04:52 PM
** Approved by LadyPSerenity **

History:

Eons ago the gods created the universe. Shizuya God of Life and Luck, Leelana Goddess of Death and Chaos, Alaster God of Wind and Movement, Ailita Goddess of Water and Peace, Krinyo God of Earth and Fertility, and Fyura Goddess of Fire and War; together they created the everything in the universe, and they spent the last days of creation on one celestial sphere and named their new birth, which was perfect in every way Volkomen. Ailita put flowing rivers and great seas on Volkomen, while Krinyo created deserts and fertile soil lands. Fyura rose huge volcanoes and carved deep gorges with her fiery wrath, and Alaster created a safe bubble around the planet to give it air to breathe and wind to push the clouds and race in the empty plains. Finally Shizuya created living beings on the planet he put humanoids and animals and plants over the planet and gave them the abilities to survive and flourish. But one day Shizuya and Fyura got in an argument and Fyura struck Shizuya out of anger. Shizuya bled heavily for six days and from his blood Leelana was created. Shizuya tried to seal Leelana away but Leelana fended him off with the help of Fyura and fled from the holy realm. They ran and with their powers created their own realm of solitude and safety. Leelana watched Volkomen and started to despise it and it's perfection. She saw the creatures Shizuya had created and despised them even more than the planet itself for they were Shizuya's creation. With her hate and power she and Fyura corrupted the creatures and filled any they could with anger and hate making wars break out, Leelana cursed the planet and placed diseases on it, she even went so far as create her own dark creatures and beings on the Volkomen, and created death for every creature on the planet.

Such is the tale of creation for Volkomen, some accept it others do not. Regardless the planet has existed for what some would describe as eons now, and the races of the planet have become more differentiated and distinguished and grown intelligent. Borders have been established and then changed through the course of history, crises have came and passed, wars have been won and lost, and empires have risen and fallen. Now is a time of an untruthful peace the common folk are lead to believe that a pact has been made between the races and nations that that all of Volkomen is at peace for the first time in centuries, but it isn't so. The dark-ling races of the strong and powerful Lupines and the cunning and unpredictable Vampires have started plotting an attempted take over of the humanoid race, Volkains. Some Volkains have tapped into their abilities and have drawn magic to wield and use, while others who may not have the ability or just prefer to not use it use weapons of technology to wage their wars. This has divided the Volkains causing debate amongst themselves time and time again and even war within their own countries.

The races all have divided their lands and adapted to them, forming capital cities for each large power. Demtios capital of Vampires, Licianoo capital of Lupines, Aquaria Capital of the more technological Volkains, Karyios capital of the more magically inclines Volkains, and finally Doodsfall capital of trade. Despite the differences in races they all follow some basic guidelines of raising their new generations: send them to a school to teach them how to survive in the world with knowledge first, then a specialty school that each race has in the capitals of their cities. The schools teach the generations how to use the individual skills of their races and how to fight, going to these schools are optional but if you don't go to them chances are you're one of the common folk kept in the dark during times of war. Just recently the trade capital has funded its own school hidden in a valley surrounded by mountains. The school is an interracial school and is said that it was made to strengthen the alliance between the races, but some people are seeking to use it to obtain information against other races for the time of a war that is undoubtedly headed to the world of Volkomen.

Sample Character Sheet:

Name: (first and last)
Race: (Vampire, Lupine, Technology Volkain, Magic Volkain)
Class: (Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior **Also it's, in order listed, 9th 10th 11th and 12th grade. so average ages for the grades, also in same order as grades are listed, 14-15, 15-16, 16-17, 17-18) To be a senior you must have my approval
Appearance: (word description or pictures)
Strong Element: *
Weak Element: *
Weapon: What do they use offensively? A sword, their fists, maybe a staff or book to strengthen magic be creative.
Skill(s): **
Personality:
History: (good full one paragraph at least I want well thought out built characters if you half build a character you'll lose interest in playing them)

* Strong and Weak elements, you can only have one strong element and depending on what it is determines your weak element.

Fire > Wind. Water > Fire. Wind > Earth. Earth > Water. Life and Death (more commonly referred to as Light and Dark and rounded out elements that have no weak or strong points but contradict each other, so if you have light it is most effective against dark elements and dark elements are most effective against light elements.)

** This RP is meant to be a growing one depending on the amount of people and skill of the individual RPer is will allow a few to have upper class men and higher lvl skilled people to add some spice to the RP, this doesn't however mean you can kill anyone. If you wish to have an upper class character or a more skilled grown character please pm me with the character sign up and a healthy size RP skit of your RPing skills me for me to evaluate. (No exceptions weather I know you're good or not) And please explain the skills *preferably underneath your character sheet*

Sample Character:

Name: Ashley Mayano
Race: Magic Volkain
Class: Sophomore
Height: 5'6"
Appearance: Casual Outfit (Skirt with Knee high black stockings) http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss222/KarriLust/Ashley2cg.png
Battle Outfit: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss222/KarriLust/Ashley1finished.png
Strong Element: Death (Dark)
Weak Element: Life (Light)
Weapon: Book of Necromancy
Skill(s): Risen Dead, Manipulative Dark, and Reach of Decay
Personality: A happy normal teenage girl, always thinking about something, she can be childish at times but if overall friendly, despite her magic back ground and appearance. She can be impatient at times and not always think things through usually she is ruled over her emotions she's a loyal friend towards those who she thinks deserves her friendship. When fighting a more serious side of her shows and she becomes more dark, ruthless, and manipulative in serious fights.
History: Ashley was born into a family of mercenary necromancers, her father was the leader of a clan of mercenaries that resided in Shinikita Village, A small town in the mountains. Despite being mercenaries and necromancers at the the people of the village had welcomed her fathers clan of mercenaries and that's why they remained there. Ashley was raised among the other children of the village and willingly took up the magic art of necromancy when she was given the option. Her best friend was a young boy named Kaito he was always sweet to her and helped her out when the village bully came around. Their families were even thinking they were seeing the beginning of a long relationship between them. She lived happily in the village until she was about ten. One night six years ago during the war between the Magic and Techno Volkains the police of the are came to their village when they had been informed that Ashley's family resided there. In the night most of the brigade of mercenaries died defending each other and the villagers. Ashley watched as her parents and their followers killed police and as the police killed them and even innocent villagers. Her mother grabbed her and fled to a room in her house and handed her a book telling her not to let the police get it for if they did they would burn it and the secrets of her clans magic would be lost. Ashley escaped as her mother sacrificed herself to defend her child. Ashley ran from her house out a hidden door as the police set it on fire. The light from the flames let the police see her and they started to chase her. As she ran she ran into Kaito she told him to run with her but he said he would protect her, her ran in front of her and took five bullets to his body and was killed.

Now Ashley resides with an adopted family that had known her parents and support her in her wishes to take up necromancy. Last year she attended the new school of Doodsfall and has started to train herself more vigorously in the ways on the necromancer. She still holds a grudge against techno Volkains and distrusts them at first, but given time she will open up to them.

1: Risen Dead: The chains on the book of Necromancy imbue them selves with dark energies and reach into the underworld and pull souls forth to do the wielders biding. (Ashley can only summon a maximum of three monsters two of average skill and one special summoned soul that she seems to have the ability to call on specifically, she doesn't use this summon nearly as much for it takes a great deal out of her and she seems connected to it.)

2: Manipulative dark requires chants and focus from Ashley unless she has time before the battle to make the first move and use it or has someone as a decoy she can't use the skill. It summons a dark shadow that engulfs her target and reaches into their brain shutting down their systems usually and just paralyzing them but if they are weak enough she can sometimes reboot them and control them, this how ever is extremely draining on her at her current ability and she can't hold control for very long.

3: Reach of Decay: Ashley's signature skill the chains on her Book of Necromancy travel forth and emit dark fog, while not physically painful, if you breathe in the fog you will lose some of your sense slightly or become sick to your stomach. Ashley has a slightly limited range that she can send her chains out for this skill about 50 yards at most and the fog only travels a few feet from her chain.

**Ashley is my character, and I'll be updating with a list of a few characters that I will be using to keep the story line moving soon**

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, dödsfall is the Swedish word for death and dood is a German word for death so i just combined the two for the name of the RPLet the sign ups commence.

Valkarma
03-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Sounds interesting and I like a go to see how it turns out.
I'm also not sure about the terminology for the year groups and what ages you would since the UK doesn't use those words. I hope I got it right. Tell if otherwise.

Name:
Jace Beleren

Race:
Magic Volkain

Class:
Sophomore

Height:
6'

Appearance:
http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww123/LOLLY_flowers/ANIME/magician.jpg

Strong Element:
Wind

Weak Element:
Fire

Weapon:
His mind

Skill:
Mind Read, Mind Probe, Mind Lock

Personality:
Cheerful, curious, nosey. Like any regular person his mood is depending on his day or events. He isn't always happy, isn't always serious. He like to get the best out of the situation. Prone to sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

History:
Jace was born into a normal, middle class family in the capital of Karyios. He grew up in a rich magic enviroment and as such developed a taste for it himself. However as a curious boy who didn't know about limits, his parents being relaxed with rules, he took a dip into mind training as a child. The idea of looking into other thoughts was perfect to someone who knew no limits at the time. Fasinated that there was the possibilty to look at what others where thinking he practiced it harder then his other studies at the time. Discovering he had a mind lock made him more daring to test his own abilities. As a child most of his adventures with it were pranks and a bit of bullying. He and his friends found it funny at the time.
Kicked out of a few minor schools as a child he tranferred to the new school of Doodsfall. It was hear he hoped to finish his studies and develop his skills. More wise now about when and wear to probe, having met a fist with his face as well as other incidents when probing in other schools, he using his abilities when he needs to and mainly just for small practice things. There are teachers who help him by preparing thoughts for him to find as well as other exercises. He hopes it will become a skill for his future but his nosey nature still pops up now and then and it gets used for fun.
His dream is to become a high ranking official, with good pay and a comfitable, easy life.

1. Mind read- Looks into peoples minds to read there thoughts on the top of there mind, ones they are thinking at that moment. Difficult to resist since they are easy to find thoughts, can be just Auto heard, even without wanting to. In game terms any people that say there character 'thought something' he could know they thought it.

2. Mind Probe- Look deeper into peoples mind to find memories, facts, desires. Always have a chance to fight off because people naturally don't lke having there memories viewed. Only if subject is unaware or heavily destracted is it easier. Never auto. In game terms I'll PM and discuss with the person what is found, if anything.

3. Mind Lock- So long as it is locked makes him immune to mind based attacks and skills for example, Mind read, illusions, and anything that effects his mind. Can be unlocked by him, but it is his choice. Side affacts included a limit to magic he can use while it is locked.

I know mind reading can always be dodgy in a RPG like this but I think I have them balanced enough. If you want any changes just say.

Nephilim
03-05-2010, 05:56 PM
I forgot the difference in classing system there so I put in some information to hopefully clear it up sorry about that. *cough cough* anyways!

Valkarma: You're approved under the condition that even if it is a basic mind reading like the skill Mind Read and he accidentally hears the thoughts, please be curtious to the other RPers and PM them before having him disclose that he knows just as a precaution. This excludes small things like if someone thinks he's annoying and he says I heard that.

But like I said, Approved welcome aboard.

Ωmega
03-05-2010, 07:52 PM
-removed-

Nephilim
03-05-2010, 08:11 PM
MaruDashi: Please specify some skills, the category is meant to show a specific few skills a person can do with their weapon or magic, not what magic art they practice in. I'm not asking for every single thing a person can do, the little combat skills would take much too long, but skills that can give someone an edge in a fight or is unique to them must be listed. Also as stated in the history Techno Volkain either choose not to wield magic or cannot wield magic, so either change her race or take away her magic.

Please fix the two things specified and I will approve you

Ωmega
03-05-2010, 08:19 PM
She doesnt have skills, because she doesnt fight. She creates robots and uses the little magic she knows from the book in order to give these machines life. Thats it. They fight for her.

Nephilim
03-05-2010, 08:26 PM
I can't allow that hun. I can understand the logic as its the same with Ashley, she fights through her creatures a lot, but she still has skills of her own. Even if they aren't an up front fighter themselves they should have something. Only people who could possibly not have any skills in the start are novices (freshmen).

And also Technology Volkains have the technology to make energy sources for robots, she wouldn't need magic for it, and like I've stated twice now technology Volkains have forsaken their magic, if I allow your character to be in the middle even slightly it will mess up my plot greatly, which is the main reason I can't allow it.

Luzifer
03-05-2010, 09:36 PM
OOC: Valkarma Your going to be Jace and you don't have Mind Sculpting as an ability? For Shame!

Name: Shani Luis del St. Andras
Class: Junior
Height: 6’1”
Appearance: http://ivy.obidasin.com/gallery/Kaori%20Yuki/Angel%20Cage/052.jpg
Strong Element: Light
Weak Element: Dark
Weapon: Prayers and a Two-Handed Sword
Skill(s): Litany of the Zealot, Martyr’s Fury, Bearer of Scars
Personality: A vicious and self righteous young man. Having grown up in a priestly family, he views the world as the setting for a great and never-ending conflict between good and evil. He views the world strictly along this dichotomy and is of the opinion that anyone who does not act for good is acting for or at the very least condoning acts of evil.
Brutal in his pursuit of justice, he favors brutal punishments for trespasses against the law. He accepts no less than perfect compliance with the law and divine mandate, equally cruel to friends, strangers, and himself. He is without mercy in the service of justice.
Self-sacrificing to a fault, he keeps no wealth for himself, living of bread and water and giving whatever wealth he may find to the poor. While, like many priests, he views healing as an important art, to him the power to punish and destroy the taint of wickedness is more important.
History: Shani was born under another name. However, when he was made an oblate to the Monastery of St Andras at the tender age of five, he was given the name Shani Luis. Raised by the monks, he displayed a small affinity towards holy magic, but a far great strength in ethical philosophy and rhetoric. He read the old books and learned the prayers and laws of Shizuya. However, a vicious streak in his personality brought him into conflict with the heads of the Monastery. Though the monks were sworn to pacifism, Shani’s love of justice often led him to being violent and cruel. When he caught a fellow monk stealing extra food rations he threw the brother upon the floor of the cafeteria, naked in display of the other monks. His bombastic tendencies eventual got him exile from the monastery and was placed into the school Doodsfall.
There he has made a reputation for getting into fights a brawls. He has a nature charisma and bring out the vindictive side in people. His rabblerousing has on occasion nearly led to riots and almost the lynching of a suspected rapist.

1. Litany of the Zealot: His words cut to the core and bring out hatred in even the most calm and rational of individuals. He can call a mob in an instant and can stir the souls of men, whether for good or ill.
2. Martyr’s Fury: Pain and wounds only strengthen his resolve and his fanatical devotion to his god. As Shani becomes injured his strength increases and his sword begins to hum with divine magic.
Bearer of Scars: As a man of justice, he cannot abide the innocent to be harmed. However, he cannot make the injuries disappear, as a wound is never closed until the cause of the wound has been punished for their sins. Instead, Shani can transfer the wounds of others onto himself, both healing them and strengthing his own Martyr’s Fury.

Nephilim
03-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Luzifer: Approved. I don't wanna say yay a trouble maker! So I won't .... Yay someone to make things more interesting! *I did good" I get's a cookie?" anywho, welcome aboard.

~Shobu~
03-06-2010, 12:31 AM
I hate to add to the many magic Volkain, but I couldn't resist. If it's alright, I want to make a second character later if this one gets approved.

Name: Rozari Bafirus (Ari)

Race: Magic volkain

Class: 15

Height: 5'1

Appearance: http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_841334b91e955e0b1b.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=49066)

Strong Element: Water

Weak Element: Earth

Weapon: Her whole body

Skill(s): Doppleganger Dance; Ailita's Kiss; Emotion flow

Personality: Ari's a timid young girl because of how she was raised. She lives in fear of people while loving them all the same. She forces herself to believe she is happy and doesn't like to trouble other people with her problems. Her smiles are always sad-looking even when she doesn't want them to be. She isn't childish, but neither is she mature. She's rather naive, but always has pure intentions in one way or another.

History: Rozari has been abused by her father since she was eight. He wasn't a drunkard, nor was he depressed. He merely had some gruesome sadistic side to him that was brought forth with anger. Whatever the reason was for his ire, he would always direct upon at his daughter.

Her mother had fallen ill around the time Rozari was six. It was a terminal illness that could not be cured. Day by day she would become weaker, but she was always kind. Rozari would tend to her because her father would be out in the city doing whatever he did to keep food on the table. She never told her mother of her welts, scars, or bruises her father caused her. She didn't want to make her mother depressed.

Being on her own in the house while tending to her mother, Rozari learned to clean, cook, and do housework all by herself. She rarely went out to play with other children cause she was shy and she didn't want them to discover her injuries.

By the age of thirteen, her mother passed away. She was then left with her father who did start becoming a drunkard. Recently, he's been staying out late and coming home smelling like alcohol and the strong scent of perfume. He only hits Roazari every now and then but, to her relief, he's rarely around anymore to do so. Due to this stroke of luck, Rozari is able to attend school without worrying too much about the long-lasting and temporary abrasions on her skin, through she does try to hid it by wearing dresses that only go to about her knees with sweaters over them.

1. Doppleganger Dance: Using the element of water, she can create a replica of herself or anybody else and controls it by the movement of her own body and mind. However she moves, the copy moves in sync.

2. Ailita's Kiss: As long as her lips are moist, she can heal a minor to semi-major wound, but it leaves her dehydrated almost depending on the size of the injury.

3. Emotion Flow: More of a trait than a skill, her different emotions affect her magic in different ways. If she were ever angry, she would be in her most aggressive state.

Light Buster
03-06-2010, 02:20 AM
I'll try my hand at this one. I'll may also make a second character whenever possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Raphael

Race: Lupine

Height: 6' 2"

Appearance: See attachment.

Strong Element: Earth

Weak Element: Water

Weapon: Duel hidden daggers, a unique sword built by his family, and throwing knives.

Skill(s): Assassinations (Fast & Instant/Slow & Painful), Knife Barrage, and quick counter.

Personality: Raphael barely talks to anyone but talks to himself most of the time.

History: Not much is known about Raphael. Everyone thinks he was born from a family that was known and train only in one thing. Killing people that seem useless to them. But this isn't the case here. Raphael was actually first born a messenger, delivering letters and items to people in need. But when he reach the age of 12, he realized that he was actually born to be an assassin and being a messenger was only to test his skills on the field when his parents told him about this after running an important errand for them. At first he was skeptical because this would require for him to kill people but after looking through his family's history, he realized that it was part of his family's blood. He took the oath in being an assassin and now he attends the the School of Doodsfall as a messenger but at the same time, an assassin, to kill off only those who would corrupt the world.

Keisai
03-06-2010, 02:36 AM
Name: Kaze Daichi
Height:6'2
Appearance: http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww332/hinata5599/Anime%20Boys/AnimeGuy16.jpg
Strong Element: Wind
Weapon: He has a heavy long sword, and a katana
Skill(s): * Uindo Sutoraiku * *Tei Toku* *Doragon Mouretsu*
Personality:He is a nice person, but he has a high temper , he's also not good with people,so some times he will speak his mind and say things that meant to come out in a different way.
History: Kaze had never been very good with people, So he never had many friends, Even though he was alone he always liked being out side, the wind had always guided him to where he wanted. him and his mother were always care free and happy. Till one day when his mother fell ill, Kaze did every thing he could to take care of her, after about a month. His mother spoke to him one day." Never give up with out a fight, Let the wind guide you through life." then she just fell away. Kaze some how found the money to give his mother the proper burial. That was 5 years ago. Now he lives in the same house, trying to work out a job and going to school.

1.Uindo Sutoraiku(Wind Strike): when his sword is inbude with wind he can create waves of air that can push or cut through people.

2.Tei Toku(Wind Shield): He can create a tempery shield of air around him which makes it impossible for people to strike at him, it takes a lot of concentration, so when kaze uses this it usually mean it's a last ditch effort.

3.Doragon Mouretsu(Dragons Rage): His most violent attack. when he become enraged, he inbudes himself with the power of wind, and strikes as fast and as strong as a dragon Hence the name. though he uses it it takes all the power out of him momentary and leave him defenseless

Nespa
03-06-2010, 05:16 AM
Name: amatine Dendy

Class: Freshmen

Height: 1.60
Appearance: http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/media/1156/Anime_Babes_004.jpg the long haired one

Strong Element: life

Weak Element: darknes

Weapon: A wooden staf and the animals she summons with it

Skill(s): spying, information gathering

Personality: her personality is rather unclear, she is often found silent and does not seem intrested in anything unless it involves animals. but it's actualy because she only knows a few human slyables

History: Amantine was found in the forest as a infant by some wolves aparantly abandoned. The wolves took her to a old female hermit that lived deep in the forest and she was raised in harmony with nature, from a very young age she ran with the wolves at night and played with other animals by day. The old lady hermit taught her how to call animals to her by using a old wooden staf sadly not long after that she passed away. Amantine was 7 by that time. for several years she lived alone having no human contact at al. one day the birds warned her of a person in the forest and she sough them out, it was a wounded woman and she took her back to her house caring for her until she was okey again. The woman was a teacher at a nearby school and was suprised that amantine had lived close by so long and never had been discovert. The wolves were angert when the woman tryed to coax amantine to come along and go to school and chased her away. after that every few days a teache would come along and try the same, in the end amantine agreed on the condition that if she had no school she was allowed to roam the forests since the people that kept coming were giving the wolves and other animals alot of stress.

Valkarma
03-06-2010, 06:29 AM
I forgot the difference in classing system there so I put in some information to hopefully clear it up sorry about that. *cough cough* anyways!

Valkarma: You're approved under the condition that even if it is a basic mind reading like the skill Mind Read and he accidentally hears the thoughts, please be curtious to the other RPers and PM them before having him disclose that he knows just as a precaution. This excludes small things like if someone thinks he's annoying and he says I heard that.

But like I said, Approved welcome aboard.

I'll make sure to do just that thought he doesn't always hear everything, some people may have guarded minds. And I guess if its anything really important I would have to discuss it anyways. Don't worry. I'll watch what I hear (that makes no sense how can I see what I hear???)

OOC: Valkarma Your going to be Jace and you don't have Mind Sculpting as an ability? For Shame!

Hey he may learn it yet. He didn't start of as a mind sculpter. He had to beat Tez to get that far.

Nephilim
03-06-2010, 09:21 AM
** Just clear up any foggy things, all races except for technology volkains can use magic. Also to those who want to feel free to create more characters if your first is approved just don't take on more than you can handle. I'll probably start the RP later today if sign ups keep going at this rate, if not then tomorrow morning.**

Shobu Shimizu: You're approved hun welcome aboard!

Light Buster: As I'm sure you're aware of I want well thought out characters. For now I'll accept it since you stated you'll be adding more to the history and I can under stand things like having writer's block or wanting a total air of mystery even towards your other Rpers, but be sure to add more soon.

And I'll let you get away with not explaining the skills since they are all self explanatory in the name.

Approved welcome aboard.

Keisai: Approved welcome aboard.

Nespa: Same goes for you your skills are self explanatory so good enough, it's sounds like she's more of a lupine than a magic volkain. lol

Approved welcome aboard.

Light Buster
03-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Light Buster: As I'm sure you're aware of I want well thought out characters. For now I'll accept it since you stated you'll be adding more to the history and I can under stand things like having writer's block or wanting a total air of mystery even towards your other Rpers, but be sure to add more soon.

And I'll let you get away with not explaining the skills since they are all self explanatory in the name.

Approved welcome aboard.
Thank you. I have edit the character's history and hope it will be enough for the RP. If it needs to be improved in any way, let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Galactic Pretty Boy
03-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Name:Alon Marcoh
Race:Lupine
Class:Senior
Height:5'11
Appearance:http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-11/bb-jin-kisaragi.html
Strong Element:Wind
Weak Element:Fire
Weapon:Hakujin Katana
Skill:Cross Wind,Furious Hurricane.
Personality:Alon is rude,obnoxious,cruel,and looks down on the majority of the lower class men. Alon doesn't believe in friends only making acquaintances to further his goal.

History:Alon is the son of a wealthy family in the Lupine race in a kingdom Reesembol. As a child he got whatever he wanted person or object it made no difference. Growing up he was given the name Alon the Avaricious. He wants everything the world has to offer, Alon brashly made a statement at a ball his father was hosting "Attention all! Father you have raised me well and all the morals and ethics you have bestowed upon are much appreciated,but I am not content with this life,kingdom,it's people and you for that matter! I want to become more than the prince of Reesembol. I want more. I want women,riches,glory,servants,I want it all the past,present and future will one day be mine when I attain the learned knowledge I need!." Outraged by this show Alon put on he was sent to attend to School Of Doodsfall and his father awaits the day he challenges him on the day of graduation.

#1-Cross Wind:Alon swings his blade with fury and speed enough to summon a sharp wind.

#2-Furious Hurricane: Alon uses his magic to summon strong winds to his blade which then he can manipulate however he sees fit.

Nephilim
03-07-2010, 09:43 AM
TsunaZOMG: Approved remember what I told you in PM.

Valkarma
03-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Name:
Ryker Nether

Race:
Lupine

Class:
Senior

Height:
5 ft 10 in

Appearance:
Human: http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Guys/Vampire_1.jpg
Wolf: Never seen before

Strong Element:
Light

Weak Element:
Dark

Weapon:
Seals

Skill(s):
Magic Seal, Body Seal, Mind seal

Personality:
Pacifist almost to a fault Ryker is a kind hearted, smart, loyal person. He hates to fight and hates seeing others do it. He will often defend himself from others but never fight back. He takes his studies seriously but has a relaxed enough side to get along with others fine.

History:
Born to a family of Lupine's that belong to a pro-union group. They believe that the world should be unified and are not interested in taking over anything. A small group, hated by some of their kind and ignored by others, they hope to prevent any wars from breaking out between races. Ryker is the son of one of the speakers for this group. Born and raised with there ideas he took to never taking his alternate form, staying human all the time. Some call him a coward, that he is afraid to fight. Some think something happened to him once and so he refuses to change now. Other Lupine call him 'House Trained', to refere to his peaceful attitude.
Growing up with this kind of recentment should have made him a colder person but he kept smiling and just turned away from those who would have picked on him. Instead he kept to his studies and only really bothered with people who didn't bully him.
Despite all this he isn't a weak person. He is skilled at the use of seals allowing him to stop attacks and even keep a person locked in place. Though seals can be slow to use no one can deny he doesn't have a talent for them. Drawing and placing them quicking and affectivly. He uses these skills while at school to keep the peace and stop the fights that break out from going out of control.
In his final year of studies he hope to leave the school peacefully and move onto helping his family.

Seals:
All seal are make from special paper with instriptions on them and magic fed into them. By feeding magic into the paper and writing the correct symbol they become powered. Seals can be used on there own are in a group for area affects. The time taken to write out and prepare the correct ones make it an often un-used form of magic. Most users carry prepared ones as writing while using them can be difficult. They can also break when put under to much stress (called Burning up) so it requires high grade ones to defend from powerful attacks. But the seals have the advantage of they can be used to do mostly anything. Ryker only makes defensive seals for the largest part. The different types come in the Magic, body and mind.

Magic
Good at nullifing magical attacks, ranging from a temporary shields where they are placed, to putting out a magical fire and making magic usless in a certain area. The stronger the element or spell the more high quality the seal must be to hold out for a long time before it 'burns up'.

Body
Seals that when placed somewhere on the body can disable that area. Can also be used as healing ones that 'Burn up' when the have reached their limit of healing. As with other seal too much preasure causes them to 'burn up' and disappear.

Mind
More forbidden ones, these can be used as mind control or pain nullifiers for berserkers. Though because they can be used as ways to make others speel or focus the basics are still taught. They can be 'burned up' if the target has a strong enough willpower and rejects them.

Hope that all works for you Nephilim. I think I've made the seals clear enough as well gave them a suitable weakness. Any problems just say.

Nephilim
03-07-2010, 12:06 PM
I'll be typing up the RP first post now so it should be open by the end of the hours guys. Rules will be posted soon there after in the OOC thread.

Valkarma: Accepted just remember what I said in PM.

Ωmega
03-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Name: Lilith Cornell
Race: Technology Volkain
Height: 5'7
Appearance: see attached
Strong Element: NA
Weak Element: NA
Weapon: her "dolls"
Skill(s): Robotics
Personality: Curt, concise, confident and well spoken. She can be haughty, but well within her limits, never flat out obnoxious. Despite her intelligence she is still young and is not above moments of being taken aback by unfamiliar situations. Shes book smart, not street smart.
History: Lilith was born an only and very privileged child. She spent a good deal of her time reading in her parents extensive library, brushing up on robotics. Eventually she stumbled upon the Book of Lords, which contained the means to create a synthetic soul. She tried several times and failed, but was finally successful with the companion shes now always seen around, Clock Bunny.

Nephilim
03-07-2010, 01:25 PM
MaruDashi: Approved welcome aboard. *Cough you left out her name though lol*

Light Buster
03-07-2010, 04:14 PM
This one took me a while to build from the ground up so hopefully this character can work.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Veronica Sanderson

Height: 5' 8"

Appearance: See attachment.

Strong Element: N/A

Weak Element: N/A

Weapon: Right mechanical fist for maximum punching damage, roller blades for harder kicks.

Skill(s): Disarm, Speedy Rush, and Crushing Combo.

Personality: Veronica is very energetic. He is very happy and is always open to anything. Thoughts, facts, opinions, everything. If she finds something interesting to her, you can count on her getting involved. But if she gets involved in a battle, her personality changes and she'll become serious and demanding.

History: Veronica was first born as a normal person but when she was a baby, she died during birth due to an illness that struck her before her immune system was able to develop to defend her body. Her family was at first shocked at this tragic news but her father, who was an master at building and repairing robots, decided to resurrect her with the latest tools and technology with the help of his colleagues.

First, Veronica's infected blood was drained and flushed out of her system and replaced with new, fresh blood. The new blood was created to protect her from every infection and disease possible with a immune system, which was built from the ground up. Then, her skeleton body was removed and replaced surgically with titanium metal and mechanical parts that grew as she grew. Her original brain was rebuilt with a chip that suppressed her thoughts and emotions so that she didn't even know anything about this project. Then the skin was then surgically placed back on her body, finishing the resurrection project.

The moment came when Veronica's family visited to see if she was actually alive again. When Veronica was able to move her entire body, the family rejoiced and cried in excitement. Although it was too good to be true, the family didn't want Veronica to know about this. It was then that the chip was programmed to keep this secret locked up. Through her infant years she was taught about the history of her people, her family, and the other Volkains. She was also taught to despise the Lupines and Vampires and to keep away from them at all cost.

At the age of 5, the chip that was built into her brain was infected by a virus that corrupted the suppressor that blocked her emotions and thoughts. Her parents were scared at first but they realized it was better for her to have feelings, emotions, and thoughts. From this point on, she began to develop her feelings and thoughts on every subject. At the age of 10, despite the virus that corrupted the chip, she was able to learn fast and live a happy life, with many friends from each race. At the age of 15, she attended the School of Doodsfall and she intends to continue her education and life there.

Skills Description:

Speedy Rush: Veronica charges her roller blades up to maximum speed and then charges her enemies with a powerful thrusting punch or kick. The power of this attack is determined by a punch or kick and distance from her target.

Crushing Combo: Veronica charges her enemies with what she's got and begins punching and kicking her target. This combo mixes her punching and kicking to break the enemy's shield or guard, leaving them wide open for another combo or a big blow.

~Shobu~
03-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Name: Xhemail Alexandre

Race: Vampire

Height: 5'11

Appearance: http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_841334b9405b826200.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=49079)

Strong Element: Fire

Weak Element: Wind

Weapon: Countless throwing knives with intricately designed handles and his initials carved in French script on the butt and needles.

Skill(s): Devil's Rude Dinner-mate, Eyes of the Handsomely Damned, Hot Feet Running the Rainclouds

Personality: Many would call him mad, but he thinks everyone else is mad. He comes off as if he would be such a sophisticated gentleman when he's actually quite insane. He loves to ramble about things that only makes sense to him, but he says it so suavely that some find themselves listening and nodding deafly in agreement. He can be viewed as either comedic, intelligent, or just flat out mad- it depends on the person making the judgement. He knows he's seen as a loony but he doesn't mind it, he's convinced himself that it's a compliment by now. Depending on his mood, he can be kind or cruel and deceptive, or even both if a the situation calls for it. He doesn't care for gender or race when it come to being romantically (if ever he were to be) or physically involved with a person.

History: Xhemail thought he had a pretty normal childhood. Of course, this was normal by his standards. His mother was something like a gypsy from a traveling road show of conniving Vampires. His father was the son of a wealthy lord. They lived in Xhemail's grandfather's mansion after the old man passed away from "immense food poisoning". No one believed that was the case but no one dared question Xhemail's father, whose limit in power was unknown.

The three of them lived harmoniously in with the servants, but the house was full of scandals. His mother had slept with three of the butlers, and his father ordered young men and women to his room from the brothels at least twice a month. Xhemail was shown all sorts of wonders of Volkoman by his mother and told strange philosophical tales that he created as he told them.

Insanity seemed to be a household trait of the Alexandre family. Xhemail's mother and father shared the same taste in tacky bright colors and patterns so they decorated the mansion like a madhouse. His father would sometimes laugh at the dinner table and start waving his hands for everyone else to laugh until he's had his fill, then he would stick pin in the servant beside him to end the false laughter. This was a regular routine in the Alexandre house.

When Xhemail said he was moving out to go to school in at Doodsfall, his mother sent with him a servant named Bulli, whose real name was Bulifius but Xhemail's father didn't like the name, said it sounded silly. Bulli and Xhemail became good friends until the 42 year old man died of some strange disease he had. Xhemail now lives on his own. His mother and father often send him a porcelain doll and different types of gems when they miss him.

When Rozari entered Doodsfall, he took notice of her because of her small and subtle frame and unusually blue eyes and decided on his own that they were going to be friends. She, of course, didn't complain and eventually took a liking to him permanently establishing a friendship with the boy who treats her like the little sister he's never had or wanted to have until now.

1. Devil's Rude Dinner-mate: He engulfs his weapon in scorching flames to cause not only open abrasions, but third-degree burns.

2. Eyes of the Handsomely Damned: His blue-green eyes glow fiery red and whatever he looks at will set on fire at his will with a bit of concentration.

3. Hot Feet Running the Rainclouds: This makes him move at lightening speed, leaving trails of sparks and flames behind him, but tires him out easily, therefore he rarely uses it.

Nephilim
03-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Light Buster: Approved

Shobu Shimizu: Approved but please put up a description of the skills shortly.

~Shobu~
03-07-2010, 05:50 PM
I did, my comp was acting up so it didn't post it at the same time. But it's up there now ^_^

Nephilim
03-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Name: Simone (see moan) Valdosta
Height:5' 8"
Appearance: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss222/KarriLust/Simone.png
Strong Element: none
Weak Element: none
Weapon: Her creations
Skill(s): Alchemy, electronics repairs, picture memory
Personality: She's extremely polite open and friendly towards others with a welcome air about her. She isn't angered easily and gets along with just about anyone she has a great deal of patience.
History: Simone was born into a high ranking military family, and was raised weened on the ideals of technology volkains. Her father is a captain in the technology volkain army, and her mother is a medical engineer. She used to follow her mother to work when she was young and there she learned a great deal about medicine. She started reading any medical journal she could find and by the time she was fifteen she could name every bone and muscle in the body of all three races and recognize the symptoms of many diseases as well as proper treatments. This caught the eye of a famous medical researcher who happened to have volunteered to be a professor at the School of Doodsfall, he not only offered her a chance to attend the school but an internship. Since then she has been attending the school, constantly helping out the nurses ward or off days and helping the Dr. with his work.

1: Alchemy: If she has the necessary tools and ingredients she can make a multitude of potions, from ones to heal wounds to treating poisons and even the vice verse, she can create poisons, acids, and even bombs.

2: Electronics Repairs: Just as it sounds she has a fair ammount of knowledge and can repair small damages to machinery but her knowledge on the subject is limited and once passed a certain point she's as clueless as anyone else on the subject.

3: Picture Memory: She can retain any information said around her or shown to her if she focuses on it or repeats it in her mind five times before turning her attention else where.

kei of the flame
03-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Name: Alec Zain

Class: Senior

Height: 6'1"
Appearance: http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r26/SDO60NYBSGRBL961801/sexiluv/menMenMen/animeGuyWithTiger.jpg

Weapon: Created from the Earth

Skills: Earth Manipulation

Personality: Alec is a happy Person due to never having many issues. He is a nice guy who is friendly to everyone he meets.

History: Alec was born into a rich family. He never had problems as a child and was well liked. As a young man he was taught by his father to use earth magic. At the age of Fourteen he was sent to school because of his family being rich and they thought that he should meet people of other races for when he becomes older and inherits the business. There business slogan is "We do business with all, no matter the race!" Since he has been in school he has never told anyone of his wealth because he didn't want anyone judging him by his financial status. This is his final year at the school and he plans on having a good time because it's his last year.

1. Earth Manipulation- He only has this one skill due to it's vast uses. This skill allows Alec to move earth like water. He can make the earth "Flow" in a way and harden it when he pleases. (Ex. making the earth flow around his hand and hardening it into an earth blade.) He can also use it to make shield and encase people in earth. The more earth he flows the more stress it puts on him.

Nephilim
03-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Kei of the Flame: Approved just remember what I said in Pm.

Junkm4n
03-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Name: Motega Reich
Race:Volkain
Class: Freshmen
Height: 5' 9"
Appearance: [See Attachment]
Weapon: a trench knife. can be used with either hand.
Skill(s): Basic Martial Arts, Rock Hands, Camouflage
Personality: Never Serious, usually friendly

History: His apathy towards learning earned him low grades throughout his previous schooling almost to the point of not passing. Both of his parents died when he was five, causing much anger in his childhood. He gained a short temper, and would get into fights over small things. His Aunt, who takes care of him now, encouraged him to take martial arts classes for releasing anger. He excelled greatly, and quickly became top of his class. These classes mellowed him down quite a bit, and he isn't as prone to start a fight. And now with much persuasion from his Aunt, he is enrolled into Doodsfall.

Basic Martial Arts: Like it sounds, Great hand to hand combat skills.

Rock Hands: Using magic to harden his hands for both stronger punches, and the ability to deflect blades.

Camouflage: Not perfect, but changes his outward appearance to blend into his surroundings.

Nephilim
03-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Junkm4n: Accepted welcome aboard.

The Rogue Devil
03-07-2010, 11:31 PM
This is something I know I'll enjoy. I don't know if I could just put ice as my element so I just put water instead.

Name: Rei "Frost" Zerosin
Race: Volkain
Height: 6'1

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FFr_CL_FHPk/SPoT8xHLxuI/AAAAAAAAAG8/UgVEAo5n-C4/s320/kanda-sword+wallpaper.jpg

Strong Element: Water
Weapon: Ice katana
Skills: self-taught style of fighting, swordsmanship

Personality: cold, not really friendly, doesn't trust anyone but himself

History: Rei was always a cold person since his parents died and everyone they knew abandoned him. He was always looked down upon and considered weak by everyone else. His parents were strong water magic users and he also had similar magic. Since he began to trust no one but himself, his water traits began to freeze due to his attitude and personality. He became known as Frost after accidentally freezing a man who tried to rob him. A teacher at school called Doodsfall told him to come to the school so he could better train himself to harness his icy abilities. After enrolling, with the help of the teacher, Frost decided to learn how to use a sword and swordsmanship classes. He was very good but he never trusted anyone in the classes with him. He had gotten to the point where he would carry a handle of a sword around and create a frozen blade for it. The way he sees it is he figures that this will be another year that will go by slowly .

1. carries a handle of a sword and creates an ice blade for it

2. he taught himself how to fight when he was on the streets

3. Ice Ability- Rei can use the moisture in the air to create mist and other ice abilities

Nephilim
03-08-2010, 07:12 AM
The Rouge Devil: Lol yes water includes ice. Approved welcome aboard.

Staff Characters:

Name: Lucious Syora
Class: Head Master
Height: 6'3"
Appearance: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss222/KarriLust/syora.png
Weapon: Staff
Skills: Meteor Fall, Fire Wall, Raging Passion, Lightning Burst, Fyura's Wrath
Personality: A gentle caring man who, if not doing business, is usually a cheery guy who's friendly and kind to others. He's also a joker and offer's his help to anyone who needs it, he loves all of his students and would do anything for them. He does have a serious side though and has a firmness that is very intimidating when angered or even when just holding the students down when having their attention, he has an air the demands utter respect when like that.
History: Syora was born into a powerful family know for their inept abilities with the element, and Syora was no exclusion. At the age of five he could control already created fire and by seven he could create it. He was a very intelligent child growing up and was trained in the ways of fire magic. Once he finished his training he left his home town and did soul searching for five years where he created and perfected some of his skills. At the age of twenty six he became a warrior mage and fought for the Magic Volkain again Technology Volkain in The Great Volkain Wars, even still he bears no grudge against the Volkains or other races and after wards became a diplomat for the Magic Volkain and worked towards peace until his late fifties when he decided by the time you're fighting against other races for peace it's already too late. So he pushed and pushed for a few years until his proposition to found the School of Doodsfall was accepted and has been the head master there since the founding five years ago.

1: Meteor Fall: He creates large fireballs then sends them hurdling at his opponent.

2: Fire Wall: Raises a large wall of fire, can stop people from crossing and certain projectiles from reaching passed the wall, not a very taxing skill but the longer he holds it up the more it takes away from his energy.

3: Raging Passion: Using the fire of Fyura he can raise the morale of his allies and give them a little more energy to keep fighting.

4: Lightning Burst: Focusing his energies he can summon a bolt of lightning that strikes the ground near a foe and then sends a shock in a small area around it affecting all foes in it electrocuting them. The skill can paralyze enemies, but has a small area of effect and if an enemy can jump high enough at the right time they can avoid it all together. The skill requires a chant that takes abotu ten seconds to do.

5: Fyura's Wrath: An extremely taxing skill he uses all of his strength to summon a dragon said to have been the Fire Goddess Fyura's steed to aid hi in battle, due to the taxing effects it takes to sustain the skill he can only hold the summon for few minutes at most and is completely drained afterwards. he keeps this as a last resort.

Name: Mine (Mee - nay) Hitohirugetsi
Class: Syora's Secretary
Height: 5'4"
Appearance: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss222/KarriLust/Mine.png
Strong Element: none
Weak Element: none
Weapon: pistols similar in design but one is black and the other is white
Skills: Trigger Happy, Burst Bullet, Elastic Dash
Personality: Slightly more serious than Syora she provides a balance to him, while she's tactful and tried to be professional about things his personality makes it hard and brings out the childish side in her at times, A very intelligent girl she's polite to everyone who deserves it or she is required to and is generally easy to get along with.
History: Mine was born into a common family in one of the main cities of the Techno Volakin's. She was a very cheery child and always was surrounded by friends in her youth. As she moved into high school she acceded in all the required fields and was a proven prodigy at gun wielding. She's always been the charmer as well constantly being bombarded with admissions of unrequited love for her, she was more that happy to accept graduation a year early and entering into diplomatics. There she met Syora and admired him for his passion to bring the races closer together starting with the youth and she backed him up in founding the school. She's been ever loyal to him since.

1: Trigger Happy: She fires off her guns at extremely fast speed, she can normally only do this when her adrenaline is rushing and always runs out of ammo.

2: Burst Bullet: Using the specially designed bullets for her gun she presses a button on the side and then pulls the trigger back holding it in place building up heat in the shaft of her gun and then fires send out a bullet that explodes into smaller bullets scorching hot at her target or targets. It takes five seconds to get the gun at the right temperature to work anything less and the bullet won't explode or go very far and anything more her gun may explode burning her hand.

3:elastic Dash: She charges forward at her target with all her speed and gets in point blank usually pistol whipping her target and shooting one of her guns followed by a kick, using her momentum, and another shot with her other gun.

FaeryTaleAngel
03-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Name: Aamira Elliana Adrasteia
i.e. (ah MEER ah) (eh lee AH nah) ( ad ra STAY a)

Height: 5’7 3/4”

Appearance: Appearance: Aamira has Ash-Brown colored hair and alluring deep Sapphire-Blue eyes. Her skin tone is slightly pale, but she does tan a bit during warmer days. The contrast between her light-colored skin and her darker colored hair make the contrast between the two features and her eyes, inviting and intrinsically intense. Aamira stands at around 5’7” and is of a slender-build, being toned and unnoticeably packed with muscle – concealing her strength. Her hair gently falls down to about mid-waist in loose spiral-curls, adding more body to her physique. Aamira’s lips are somewhat full, and stained in color with a medium pomegranate shade. Her eyes give off a sense of mystery and knowledge, yet her emotions are hardly ever conveyed here. Her darker hair almost looks black until hit by the natural sunlight.

(More to come, perhaps?)

Weapon: A set of Sais. But, when she is not equipped with her weapon(s) of choice, Aamira usually just improvises with whatever may be around her at the time.

Skill(s): *Life Conservation/Contradiction, *Extra Sensory Perception, and *Thought Interference

(Regarding thought interference, I may get rid of it and just end up dividing things within “Life Conservation/Contradiction,” instead of making it look like such a large skill.)

Personality and History Combined: Before coming to Doodsfall, Aamira was quite the extroverted individual. Everybody at her school knew her, she was quite the popular one and whether she was liked or not, she got a lot of attention in many shapes and forms (she was aggressive, opinionated, and very outspoken). And that was a good thing – it was something to be expected of someone who was born and raised in one city -- one place, interacting with the same people every day, and going through their child hood and part of their teenage years, growing up with said people.

But upon her departure to Doodsfall, Aamira began to withdraw from such things; mentally preparing herself for the “new.” She really did not want to move to a place where she did not know anybody, and where she really was not considered anything at all, well, except for another body amongst a crowd of many.

As of now, Aamira is more of an introverted and quiet individual. She will speak when spoken to (to be polite), and she may interject during a conversation from time to time. She may seem secretive to some, a recluse to others, or just stand-offish and snobby due to her lack of participation in the social world. Some people that she may come across may even pass it off as just mere reserve. Aamira does have her extraversions, though (due to how she formerly was as a person, before her move), and you better watch out for those. It could mean anything from a subtle expression, a mere glare, or a full-blown execution. Besides, is it not the quiet ones that one needs to look out for?
Maybe, just maybe, she will end up reverting back to what she once was…

(I will be editing this portion eventually – I feel as if there is more that I can elaborate on/touch bases on).

History: (Part of said “History” is above). Not much is known about Aamira Elliana Adrasteia due to her being a transfer student to the school of Doodsfall. In fact, that is all anybody, other than the headmaster, and directors at the school that is, really knows about Aamira – that she is a transfer student. Excelling at her academics from a very young age, Miss Adrasteia had plenty of opportunities to skip a few grades, but being the individual that she was, she nonchalantly declined and continued her academic progress the way that the others in her class did, taking everything one step at a time, so to speak. Often due to becoming bored rather easily with her academics, Aamira tends to take more classes than needed. This way, she would get the opportunity to feel the challenge that may come with the due dates, time crunches, and last-minute assignments that may arise from such a schedule. That is what she once lived for, before her move, and it is what Aamira will continue to strive for – the challenge. To be continued…

1.)* Life Conservation/Contradiction: This skill is literally used to take the life out of something, and/or age it.

i.e. think of Typhoid from the comic or movie Elektra. But… Subtract the lot with the whole “Typhoid Fever,” “Mary Walker (or Typhoid Mary),” and psychotic criminal bit if that is the route that you would like to take for a used, and poorly used at that, example.

This skill enables its user to take the life out of something with ease. But, when it comes to an individual/human being, the only way the skill can drain one of their life completely, is if its possessor’s life is drained as well; therefore, resulting in their (the possessor’s) own death.

This does not mean that the holder of such skill cannot drain another individual/human being of their life energy though. For example, this skill can be used to rejuvenate its user’s wounds, simply by the possessor of such an ability touching another human being, and transferring the wound to said individual instead; whilst taking some of their life energy (their life) in the process.

While using the skill this way though, it is not required for its wielder to take some of the opposing party’s “life energy” in the process, it is a choice. But, in “battle” or “fighting” situations, it would be more convenient to use it according to the former.

The contradiction to this though, is if the skill user is around somebody/anybody who is injured, he or she will absorb the other individuals wound almost instantaneously, and said injury would have to heal on its own. (This does not apply if the injury was inflicted upon the opposing party by the skill’s possessor.)

So, the skill in question does have its downfalls, and it is hardly even used at all, if ever. Unless, of course, the possessor of this ability gets bored and decides to kill a flower, or age a doorknob, or something along those lines (a.k.a. being bore), but even then the skill user spends most of their time refining/honing their skill so they do not have to use it all the time unless they absolutely have to.

2.)* Extra Sensory Perception: This allows the skill holder to see the future, current events, and/or past happenings through dreams, daydreams, thought interference, and even just random times when he or she may space out. (This could possibly be just little random glimpses here and there, or full-blown “visions,” it depends.

3.)* Thought Interference: From time to time, during the skill wielder’s “spacing out,” “daydreams,” or “visions,” even maybe just at random, they will intercept another individuals thought process. But, it does not last long, they have no control over it, and they are definitely not a mind reader – someone who possesses telepathy.

Note to Nephilim (GM): Is it all right that Aamira is a transfer student? I was only wondering, just in case you would like me to change anything. Just let me know, and I will see what I can do. As always, thank you!

Nephilim
03-09-2010, 08:03 PM
FaeryTaleAngel: I'll allow it just keep an eye on your skill no god modding or else lol, and its fine we have quite a few of them so adding another wont hurt at all ^.^ Approved welcome aboard.

RoZo
03-13-2010, 09:52 PM
Name: Roandy Zorrilla

Class: Freshman (9th Grade)

Height: 6'6"
Appearance: Like this http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/Yoishan/Anime/AnimeGuy2.jpg

Weapon: Blood Sword (as seen from above) Uses dark attacks. Blood Arm (red armor on arm) also uses dark attacks

Skill(s):
Blood Sword~
*Dark Slash- Basic dark attack
*Absorb Energy- The blade turns red and attacks the opponent, absorbs a little bit of energy. The sword keeps the stolen energy inside the blade.
*Darkwave- Slashes the air then a curved Dark aura comes out of the sword and slashes the opponent
*Blood Sword 2.0: After gaining enough energy using the Absorb Energy skill, the blade turns black and it becomes stronger.
*Strong Dark Slash-Stronger Darkslash
*Mega Darkwave-Stronger Darkwave
*Release energy- Releases all of the absorbed energy into one of the earlier attacks displayed
Blood Arm~
*Dark Klaw- Attacks with claws equipped on the armor. If used on face, it can temporarily blind the foe
*Shadow Ball- A ball generates on his hand, he throws it at the opponent
*Strength- With his arm, Roandy can express great strength, there's a limit though...

Personality: Roandy is completely different from his appearance shown. Instead of being dark, cold and heartless, he's nice, trustworthy and lovable.

History: Roandy came from a family of vampires, with 2 brothers and 1 sister. Roandy, being the most cheerful and the most determined one, started his training at the age of 10 with his father, Vlad. Many times Roandy failed or barely passed his father's requirements, but Roandy's determination finally pays off when he finally mastered the art of Darkness at the age of 13. Two years later, Roandy was enrolled to the School of Doodsfall. Roandy eagerly agrees to go there. Before leaving his home, Vlad gave Roandy his Blood Sword and Blood Arm, so he can be strong. Roandy entered the school, determined and ready for anything in his way...

Nephilim
03-13-2010, 11:38 PM
lol a fluffy vampire nice.

RoZo: Approved welcome aboard.

RoZo
03-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Name: X (Though his real name is Xander Zorrilla)
Class: Villian
Height: 6'2'
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7943930301/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/06/23/df.jpg
Weapon: Stinger Blade (See Image above)
Skill(s):
Generic:
~ Dark Fog (Blows a thick Fog out of his mouth)
~ Dark Blast (A purple beam shoots out of X's hand)
~Poison Fog
~ Corrupt (He uses a purple flame, and inserts it into the soul of the weakened opponent (Since a stronger opponent would fight it). The flame corrupts the mind and would make them live their nightmares, X usually tries to convince them to join him to make it end)
~ Copy Move (In order for X to do that, he must be attacked by the attack to copy the move)
Stinger Blade:
~ Dark Slash
~ Poison Slash
~ Paralyze (A stunning poison is used, stuns the opponent for a few seconds)
Personality: X is one of the coldest and dangerous beings here. X is highly intelligent and will sacrifice one of his comerads if he has to...
History: X (originally Xander Zorrilla) is Roandy's brother. X was well loved, but one night an old man was dying. Because X was a good person he wanted to help the old man. The old man used a purple flame and inserted it in X's soul. X now serves a man obsessed with immortality, who is now deepinside of him.

Nephilim
03-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Lol thanks for posting him, well just so everyone knows X has be preapproved.

Hollow Ichigo
04-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Name: Somachiryou Kazetsubaki
Class: Senior
Height: 6'4
Appearance: ((See attachment 1))
Weapon: Soma doesn't believe in fighting so he uses his bare hands.
Skill(s): Soma is a master at hand to hand combat. Combined with his abilities he can increase the speed, and power of his already devastating attacks.
Personality: besides the fact of being against fighting Soma is quite the gentle man. In classes he is top of the line, and is physically, and mentally strong. A gifted brain, and a even more gifted body. in terms of leadership Soma doesn't do much yet is the leader of the school's fight club. He heads the class, and mainly teaches girls self defense.

History: First things first off bat at the young tender age of 5 Soma, and his two sisters were molested by there father. During this time Soma's sisters were beat half to death with Soma watching. Later his father beat him, and Soma was hospitalized. Growing to hate his father Soma began to train himself in a style he himself had seen beforehand.

It was called Blazing Shadow.

Using the very fire generated from his anger Soma was able to unlock the potential he knew not he had. Finally several years later the new, and improved Soma finally put an end to his father. At the price of his sisters. he was transferred to the school with only one thing on mind. New beginnings.

Flame Wheel: Using his legs Soma delivers several round house kicks, with each releasing a wave of compressed flames.

Rapid Fire: Using his fists Soma punch's at an enemy(s) at a nearly impossible speed to follow. Each punch firing a very fast bullet of fire. Easily able to break through walls.

Volcanic Blaster: Compressing a great deal of fire into his hands Soma unleashs a blast of fire used to incinerate anything in it's path. Reducing it almost instantly into ashs.

Erupting Burning Finger: Using several combo's on a enemy Soma launchs them into the open air where he follows using fire as a jet. Once high enough Soma using all but the lat of his power to deliver a very destructive, and powerful uppercut. Causing a very large, and birhgt explosion in the sky.

Nephilim
04-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Chuck the Ninja: we already have a senior class head, although he has been a bit inactive lately. if you really want to be the head pm him and ask him if he's going to post anymore if not you can have the position, if so I can work something out for you to be vice head or something. Other than that you're fine and accepted.

Hollow Ichigo
04-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I don't mind being Vice-head or something.

Nephilim
04-04-2010, 10:20 PM
okie well you're accepted. and woah you changed your nae lol