PDA

View Full Version : Satrcraft 2: underground peek screenshots

DOOM!
03-04-2010, 04:32 PM
One of my contacts finally ripped the whole project from Blizzard. Those jerks aren't gonna launch it this year or next year anyway, so might as well, right?
Here's some screenshots we took.
You know at first we thought Starcraft 2 was gonna suck because it's had too much advertising and we expect sooo much, and then they'd modify it from the original in a way we hate it, but there's not much to hate of it because it's just like the first one... only with graphics and a few extra units.

Käras
03-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Ive seen video gameplay from there site, it looks like the combat is more balanced for stratagy, ofcourse you can probly still D your base up, amase a army and annilate the map.

-Batman-
03-04-2010, 05:23 PM
>Visit /v/ on 4chan
>At least one of the beta players is FRAPS Streaming starcraft 2 on a day to day basis.
>Watch stream

And you're not doing anything wrong or illegal.
Since you're not pirating the software to your machine. Just watching someone else do it.

Gero50
03-04-2010, 05:41 PM
I have been waiting for this game for years. Thanks so much for the screen shots.

DOOM!
03-05-2010, 04:51 PM
And you're not doing anything wrong or illegal.
Since you're not pirating the software to your machine. Just watching someone else do it.
I'd download a damn car if I could. Not that I'd have time or any current mood to play Starcraft, but I'd do it for the hell of it.

I'll ask for more material and post them here soon, from menus, cinematics possibly, briefings, and anything that may constitute a spoiler, I can't right now though, because I need to shop for some whine, beer kegs and and pig on a stick for tonight's party.

Vyndrasta
03-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Blizzard has so many plans this year and were backed by a lot of projects. This does not mainly go for Stracraft alone but for all of our other upcoming releases. Our major focus right now is Cataclysm for World of Warcraft. Ever since 2005, collected data shows that of media sample and population had seen a popularity rise in WoW other than SC. So you can see where our dedication lies.

I'm not under the management of Starcraft development for the USA team but I may be able to get a few news flowing information in here for you guys. Or you can check out our forums on our official website for details of the beta.