PDA

View Full Version : Zelda: Oracle Of Ages

Kaname Shikara
03-03-2010, 03:29 PM
I've just started over my file on this Zelda game and remembered that the story line was pretty good and there were a few difficult parts. So I'm wondering, who has played this Zelda game? Who likes all the Zelda games? and What is your favorite Zelda game of all time? ^^

GameGeeks
03-22-2010, 09:07 PM
I've played every Zelda game ever made. I have yet to play a Zelda game I didn't like. It's one of my favorite series. I remember really liking this and Oracle of Seasons. Though this one was the better of the two in my opinion. Too bad my copies of both games no longer work. That data seems to have been wiped off of both of them.

peteraugusts
04-09-2010, 12:27 AM
I played and loved Seasons, but never finished Ages. And I am a huge Zelda fanboy, so that must really say something. I really like the ring system in this game, as it adds a little something to the ol' formula, but I didn't like how some of the rings were completely useless, or that it was hard to figure out that they were completely useless. And of course as a Gameboy Zelda, the inventory system is awesome. Personally, I liked Seasons better because I found some of the puzzles slightly annoying in Ages.