PDA

View Full Version : Digimon

Daikari
02-22-2010, 03:20 PM
I love digimon, it's one of my favorite animes, if not my favorite. In my opinion the first 2 season were the greatest, though I wish they didn't leave so many unanswered questions. And my favorite couple in ALL OF ANIME is Davis & Kari or Daikari. *Dodging objects thrown by Takari fans.

Bandaid X
02-22-2010, 04:13 PM
I only watched season 1 and 2, but my favorite is 2.

... Because Davis is so lovable! ^^

Daikari
02-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah, Davis pretty cool. He's one of my favorite characters in all of anime.

The Butcher
02-22-2010, 05:33 PM
My favorite was the one with Guilmon(I think that's how you spell it),from what I remember anyway.

SakuraFox512
02-22-2010, 05:48 PM
I love digimon, it's one of my favorite animes, if not my favorite. In my opinion the first 2 season were the greatest, though I wish they didn't leave so many unanswered questions. And my favorite couple in ALL OF ANIME is Davis & Kari or Daikari. *Dodging objects thrown by Takari fans.

Agreed the first two were the best *reminisces over childhood memories of them* I didn't like the rest of the seasons though :(

In any case I voted for the first season for being the outright classic
My favorite character is Matt (or Yamato to the Japanese purists) I also like Ken

As far as your pairing love for Davis and Kari I'll admit I like her with T.K. (Takeru) more but I won't throw objects at you over your opinion :)

Käras
02-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Agreed the first two were the best *reminisces over childhood memories of them* I didn't like the rest of the seasons though :(

lol I only barly remember the first two. That was a long time ago.