PDA

View Full Version : negima

konkikushuro
02-19-2010, 08:16 PM
I Want To Here Your Thoughts On Negima!!!!!!!!!!!1

Käras
02-19-2010, 09:06 PM
I watched one of its parts all the way through, and the whole, Everyone falling in love with the little kid teacher kinda stupid.

-P.N.-
02-19-2010, 09:18 PM
Haha The manga is way better since he in his older version all the time during the "magic world" arc...
oh and there is a lot different series of negima anime... personally i like the "white feather" one since it stick to the manga... oh and the 1 where they go chibi is also cute haha...
My fav. couple in Negima would be Konoka Konoe x Setsuna Sakurazaki Xd
fav. character is Chachamaru haha I can't stop laughing everytime she got "charged"
I enjoy Negima, Probly one of the biggest harem out there.... well to me, the tittle of the best harem would be long to Tsukune o.O

小美ドクロchan
02-21-2010, 03:00 PM
My fav. couple in Negima would be Konoka Konoe x Setsuna Sakurazaki Xd

YES.:laugh: As much as I usually choose boyxgirl over yuri, that couple is TOTAL WIN.

Ahh Negima. I really like it. I got into it when I saw the dubbed version of the first anime series which was GREAT btw but only if it's dubbed. It's just so much more entertaining than the sub. The fact that Greg Ayres can do that tiny little British voice for Negi is insane. XD I got my friend to tape the whole dubbed series off the Funimation channel for me. :love: After I watched the anime, I wasn't satisfied so I checked out the manga. It was so much better!

Favorite characters........I like almost everybody. Not too fond of Nodoka though and definitely don't ship the NegixNodoka pairing. She's too much of a wet noodle. Negi needs somebody more mature and who can always back him up. Which is why I prefer him with Asuna. She and Negi are probably my two favorites....but I also really like Eva, Kotarou, Nagi, Makie, the little twins, Kuu Fei, and especially Setsuna. And Chiu. And Yue. XD Like I said, everybody's awesome!! I can understand all the girls going after Negi too-he's smart, strong-willed, sensible, sweet, and most of all totally adorable. XD Very glomp-worthy. *squeezes Negi plushie*

The whole series is a lot better than Akamatsu's other ones. At least I think so.

BryGuy
02-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Negima is one of my favorite animes, and Setsuna is my all time favorite anime character.