PDA

View Full Version : Opening & Closing statements

Skylar1
02-19-2010, 10:49 AM
You're writing your autobiography, what is your opening statement and the last line in your conclusion?

Oh, and let's not forget that begining your conclusion with "In conclusion.." is fail. (I had an english teacher that I would do that on purpose all the time just to annoy her. lol)

Class, you may begin.

-GAZKUL-
02-19-2010, 03:09 PM
there once was a guy called GAZKUL who liked anime.......

in conclusion he decided that he didnt have much to write about so gave up on the autobiography.

somebody else post something.

i will post again when i actually have an idea

poshyterra
02-19-2010, 03:42 PM
opener: my life began at ground zero. i had to build up, tear down, rebuild, watch it fall, and start back up...

closer: i finally built my skyscraper. maybe it won't stay there forever, but everyone who saw it will remember it...

Zedekiah
02-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Opening: There he erected great, arcadian monuments eternal!
Conclusion: And now thou shallst read the first letter of every word in the opening and ponder upon your loss.

DOOM!
02-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Opening statement: Ladies and Gentlemen (http://img.skitch.com/20090829-esuqktc65ny8ywncfsb472jh31.jpg) of the court, your Honor, the defendant may now plead.

Conclusion: Umm... sir.... IT'S SLOWLY COMING THIS WAY!!! The End

-Batman-
02-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Opening: My parents are dead.
Closing: MY PARENTS ARE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAADDDD

Gero50
02-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Opening Statement: There was this young man. He was very skilled with computers. He did it all from building them to building a popular website for everyone to enjoy.

Closing Statement: He has now a large popular web community with people whom share many interests in varus things. He is happy and clad to have succeeded in his dreams.

This probably is not very good but I am a noob at writing stuff like this I am better with stories.

Aki no iko
02-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Opening statement: Like a handful of other individuals, a child was born to parents who were not expecting an accident to behold their shoulders.

Closing statement: Little did they know, little did we all know, that she would have impacted the largest, and smallest, society with a memorable laugh.

Cobra Commander
02-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Wouldn't I have had to have lived a noteworthy life to merit an autobiography?

Every new beginning is just the end of what came before.

The Sauce! I demand the Sauce!

Vyndrasta
02-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Open: Yo

Close: Stick around!

suzumi
02-20-2010, 02:40 AM
Opening Statement: There was a guy named Giacomo who wrote an opera long ago...

Closing Statement: And remember; Anytime, anywhere, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day!

Kudos to whoever gets the opening statement.

unruley700
02-20-2010, 02:53 AM
opening: "And so he finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home…”

still working on the conclusion

DOOM!
02-20-2010, 07:46 AM
Opening Statement: There was a guy named Giacomo who wrote an opera long ago...
Is this about Nagasaki or Susie O'Neil?