PDA

View Full Version : I lick the controller when I'm done because this GAME. . . sweet

Skylar1
02-19-2010, 10:40 AM
What are some of those single-players that were either SO difficult, challenging, or other wise over-the-top moments that upon completing gave you a great deal of satisfaction simply because you actually managed to?

GFx
02-19-2010, 11:05 AM
I wanna be the guy

Inactive Account 0061
02-19-2010, 03:32 PM
When I beated Megaman2 the first time (I were 4-5)

poshyterra
02-19-2010, 03:48 PM
when i beat kingdom hearts (both of them) even though kh 2 was easy i was so happy...

when i beat kingdom hearts 358/2 days and cried

when i flipped out on my t.v. cause lucien killed my dog in fable 2 :(

when i killed my first big daddy in bioshock

Käras
02-19-2010, 04:11 PM
When I beat Resident Evil 2 on my own (I suck at puzzle type games lol)

Beating 7 computers on Empire Earth Without Cheating, or ending it with 3 wonders. It only took 34 hours!

All 3 Onimusha games.

Completing Forza Motorsports. (RIP my poor little Xbox)

-P.N.-
02-19-2010, 04:28 PM
When I got my feebas on my Pokemon Emeral Verson.... yep... you gota fish for it and only 3 sq in the intire river have it XD.
When I beat diablo 2 expansion single player (no cheat no trade) with my necromancer lol ... Freakin Baal 1 hit ko all my skele all the time...
When I beat Tekken 6 the first time (the senario game) w/o realize that the item does not stack lol so end up beating him with my C rank item o.O
Ohh... I completete megaman 2 also... that probly one of the first game I ever beat ..Never finish contra 2 w/o cheat tho T.T

Khanxay
02-19-2010, 08:53 PM
- Totally whooped God's [butt] in Bayonetta. That felt great.
- Beat Gabriel Unlimited (powered-up-and-makes-your-level-200s-look-like scrubs version of last boss) on Star Ocean: Second Evolution on Universe Mode (Hardest Difficulty - enemy stats are like doubled almost). "NO YOU SWALLOW THE SINS OF YOUR SOUL!"
- Beat Xan Kriegor in 1vs1 on UT2004's Godlike Campaign mode with an awesome finishing HEADSHOT.

StabWound
02-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Tower Knight and the Maneaters in Demon's Souls
Matador and Lucifer in Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
Yaksa Meganada in Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2

Raiden17
02-20-2010, 09:29 AM
Obviously MGS3. I desperately need a radar for MGS games.
I really want to say a Total War game, but the endings are sooo unsatisfactory given the amount of effort you put in. I think it's cos about 5 battles before you complete it you already know you're gonna win.

Castlevania.
Dear lord those games were difficult.
For me anyway.
Gears Of War and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for some reason made me go ape when I finally finished them. But I think the RAAM fight was most awesome in Gears when I finally did that.