PDA

View Full Version : Music special moments?

Lily Rock
02-17-2010, 01:50 AM
Loi!
I sitting in school right now, listening to music, and then "The Pretender" showed up and the idea were born.

Do you think music is good for special moments, in Bleach, the awesome song "The Pretender" are fitting EXACTLY to Byakuya's and Ichigo's fight, do you think that music are good for moments, or they are just annoying?

alexshim
02-17-2010, 01:58 AM
Pretty much for some moments It's no use sometimes it would be funny if you are in front of someone's grave and hearing a happy music so sometimes.

Lily Rock
02-17-2010, 02:06 AM
Ok, but to moments let's say, when you are running all yourself, then you should have some kind of music making it feel you are running and can continue.

I like to hear Bon Jovi when i am outside running, if i am fighting with my brother, i would like to have some kind of battling music, and when i am taking it chill i could think piano is nice.

A special moment for me is when i am running, cause i am fast and wanna be even faster lol.

MakusuWashi
02-17-2010, 03:34 AM
of course yes!, good music enhances every moment.
Though a musical pause is effectful sometimes as well

Lily Rock
02-17-2010, 03:51 AM
The moment i would want to have a music to, is when i were lost in a forest, couldn't get out, one of the theme's from Bleach would make it awesome. xD

MakusuWashi
02-17-2010, 04:10 AM
haha, have you seen the episode in family guy when Peter has his own theme-music while just walking around, that's awesome. But people around him gets angry.

the episode is from season 3. 'family guy Viewer mail'

Lily Rock
02-17-2010, 04:13 AM
Haha, yeh i saw that episode, awesome, it's pretty annoying tho. :3

TheThunderBringer
02-17-2010, 02:57 PM
Of course, music is essential the mood in every scene. Soundtracks in shows are very important imo.

Lily Rock
02-18-2010, 03:26 AM
Lol, i hope they invent a music thing to you, so if you have heard the music, it take's the clip from internet by accessing into sound memory in your brain, then i would have the Bleach theme's not openings/endings, i mean the theme's when they battle or that.

And Bon Jovi ofc. :3

J Gundam
02-18-2010, 11:40 AM
Gundam Wing had a ton of special moments and it's great OST only enhanced them. To a lesser extent, MSG and Zeta Gundam had those moments too.

Cobra Commander
02-19-2010, 08:14 PM
You know, I'm glad someone else does this besides me, even if it is someone half my age. I've often thought up new soundtracks for movies and shows based on my own preferences.

I agree with you on "Pretender" though. I don't have any of my own right now, visualizing the example caused them to slip my mind.

Lily Rock
02-20-2010, 05:04 AM
I bet some Bon Jovi would fit in somewhere, in Bleach, maybe, IRL, hell yeh'! xD