PDA

View Full Version : For those who've seen both season 1 and 2 of Black Lagoon

Priest122
02-16-2010, 04:22 PM
I have a small question.

And I know this is a minor thing but when the "vampire" twins switched off their roles, were they like that throughout the whole episode when they were leaving?

Like, the boy that got shot in the leg and the arm, was that the SISTER?
And the girl that gets shot in the head at the deck, was that the BROTHER?

and on that note, since we're on that topic, I've noticed there was a plot hole

what happened Eda after she was taken hostage by one of the kids?

did she die or what?

-P.N.-
02-16-2010, 04:32 PM
Hm.. I only watch Black Lagoon once but I think both the boy and the girl have suffer multiple personality where their "otherhalf" reflect their twin since they has been through hell I don't think they ever switch since I remmerb one part when the "twin got short on the head" trying to seduce the main guy this is just my opinion tho, and only base on my vauge memories of the series... sorry if it not helping much.

Priest122
02-16-2010, 05:06 PM
hmm.....that's an interesting theory

never thought of it that way

I mean, most likely it was really the brother that was shot at the deck since he took off the wig?

I don't know, that part is really confusing me

MangaFanGuy
02-16-2010, 06:22 PM
I don't think it is possiblt to tell which was the "Brother" and which was the "Sister" or indeed if they were even a boy and a girl (Although this is heavily implied by Balalaika and the Snuff films).

By the time of the deaths the identity that was dominant was Brother getting shot in the leg and Sister in the head

what happened Eda after she was taken hostage by one of the kids?Simple
Eda was used to secure the services of Lagoon Company (Remember Sister captured her and got her arrange transport)
once she had done that then it is safe to assume the surviving twin simply let her go

Priest122
02-16-2010, 06:51 PM
alright, thx guys

Diocletian
02-16-2010, 11:53 PM
MFG pretty much had the best sounding logic. I really didn't like the twins story arc. It was sort of forced. I really didn't care for those kids.

I'd just like to point out that Black Lagoon is the best action anime ever. It's the perfect blend of action and nonsense and never tries to be more than it is. That's more than I can say for Madlax and Noir.