PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Pleasures

NorthOfTime
02-16-2010, 10:53 AM
What are some of yalls guilty pleasures? Can do with anything (remember there are children here).

I would say one of my many Guilty Pleasures would be reading the Manga Umi No Misaki.. It is definetly not down my bloody dark mature battle manga's lol. I would say romance all together is a guilty pleasure.

Battler Ushiromiya
02-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Thank god you put "remember there are children here."
I like a few things.
One of them is cajun blackened fish....
I spend more money than I should to make sure I eat some EVERY week.

lunarangel
02-16-2010, 11:22 AM
Chocolates and sweet:love: ,the guilt in that is I use my mothers money to buy sugary treats every day:redface: .

poshyterra
02-16-2010, 11:24 AM
hehe kingdom hearts is my guilty pleasure. i've dumped buckets of money for most things that are kingdom hearts. my computer is even customized with a sora, kairi, roxas, namine background :)

Dr. Evil
02-16-2010, 12:49 PM
My guilty pleasure is a song called Happily Ever After by He Is We. Its a great song but my metalhead friends would have me exiled for it lol

Battler Ushiromiya
02-16-2010, 01:08 PM
My guilty pleasure is a song called Happily Ever After by He Is We. Its a great song but my metalhead friends would have me exiled for it lol
Is that not from TTGL?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYFN6mB9Tzk

Lily Rock
02-16-2010, 01:12 PM
If you mean you feel guilty for something that give's you satisfaction as buying a big tetra-pack of IceTea with your brothers money or that? xD
I never did that, but if you mean what i said above, it could be like hurting someone else over a simple toy, i used to wrestle with my brother of the remote, some random toys, even food i try to steal from him, but then i hit him and he cries like a big baby. -.-'

Hideki Motosuwa.
02-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Eh, it's not so much a guilty pleasure as it it a habit of mine, or rather...the norm now, and that's staying up really late until morning hours on school nights :) No wonder why I'm always tired the next few hours ^^; I always enjoy indulging in this guilty pleasure :p

Vyndrasta
02-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
If it's not too obvious with me already.
And no I don't give two duck crap about carbs either. =)

NorthOfTime
02-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Ohh another one from me; Mcdonalds.. this place is SO not good for a soldier trying to get to a certain weight goal (125 o rless for featherweight boxing) but man oh man those darn snack wraps are amazing.. and the big n tasty.. and the chesseburgers... *drools*

Ramona Flowers
02-16-2010, 02:32 PM
Anything I enjoy that costs money makes me feel guilty. Everything feels like a want instead of a need. So I have MANY guilty pleasures. Buying video games, food, smokes, booze, CLOTHES and makeup <3 n_n;; ordering chinese food and eating myself into a food coma.

oh and..
Sushi. Not matter how hard I try I cant justify spending 40-80 bucks on raw fish, sea weed and rice; yet I do it anyway.

-P.N.-
02-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Buying a PS3 game every 2 week... with my college money.

Hideki Motosuwa.
02-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Ohh another one from me; Mcdonalds.. this place is SO not good for a soldier trying to get to a certain weight goal (125 o rless for featherweight boxing) but man oh man those darn snack wraps are amazing.. and the big n tasty.. and the chesseburgers... *drools*
There's always a Chicken McSalad :) With Newman's Own salad dressing.

But yeah, it maybe tempting being a soldier and have a McDonalds nearby, but try working at one and being tempted by the manager to eat like 20 McNuggets when he tells you it's all free @_@ Ugh, I was seriously going to blow McChunks x_x

Zabimaru's Roar
02-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Mine would probably be the comics I buy every thursday using up half my pocket money.

Vyndrasta
02-16-2010, 03:18 PM

Is that for your personal or military weight goal?
Over here since they let me stay on stateside I've been all out free with my weight. But those snackwraps are hand down the BEST.

Ayame_Sohma
02-16-2010, 04:20 PM
My guilty pleasures is double chocolate German cake and also i love ribs and other meats. :D

Daken.
02-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Better than sex cake.
Now that is one good cake.

Aki no iko
02-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Shopping when I necessarily do not need anything.

lilaznkid
02-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Reading manga when I'm suppose to be doing homework. ^_^
But then I end up staying up late to do homework and wake up tired. -.-'

Shida12
02-16-2010, 09:39 PM
My guilty pleasure is drinking huge milkshakes XD.

unruley700
02-16-2010, 11:04 PM
anime and manga are my guilty pleasure. none of my other friends have any interest in it at all.

Cobra Commander
02-16-2010, 11:28 PM
I don't feel guilty. Ever.

wolfgirl90
02-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Chick-Fil-A chicken strips with barbecue sauce. Can't get enough of those.

And the Bloomin' Onion from Outback Steakhouse. I shouldn't be eating it but...I do.

And going off topic for a moment...ONE THOUSANDTH POST!!:banana::banana:

NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK
02-17-2010, 12:24 AM
oxycotten for me

-GAZKUL-
02-17-2010, 11:51 AM
cheesecake

beerbeerbeerbeerbeer

ladymisslilac
02-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Those bizarre "HealthWorks" drinks I find at the Chinese shop. I like the one in the purple bottle (can't read Chinese XD)

Also, Lazytown.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
02-18-2010, 09:18 AM
I have one thing to reply to this, and it's a quote: "There is no guilt for those who live shamelessly."
Draw the conclusion.

NorthOfTime
02-18-2010, 09:38 AM
*facepalm* really? Heres a quote for ya "Were are all human, and while different, we still run into the same emotional feelings. Guilt being one of them."

Vyndrasta
02-18-2010, 02:20 PM
cheesecake

beerbeerbeerbeerbeer

Pure win! :p

Light Buster
02-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Mine are always thinking about video games. That's pretty much what I always think about although I do think about others stuff.

Ramona Flowers
02-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Spent about $80 on Sephora products earlier today u.u ~guilty pleasure~

oh and $60 on video games. ._.;

Vyndrasta
02-19-2010, 02:44 AM

Whoa missy. That is insane.
The Saturday before Valentines day, I went with an old friend to the local mall a town over from mine (since this town is so damn small). She ended up buying Lancome makeup from Macy*s worth $248 bucks. I was on my cell phone texting and she pulled a ninja on me. She vanished and ended up in Sephora before I can even look around to where the hell she was at. :ninja: So I'm guessing it must be a girl thing with beauty products. =o But she felt bad for me and got me the Keneth Cole Reaction cologne for men. Heh.

unruley700
02-19-2010, 03:03 AM

what is sephora? is it a girl store?

Vyndrasta
02-19-2010, 03:07 AM
what is sephora? is it a girl store?

90% of Sephora (http://www.sephora.com/) is a girl store.
The other 10% include products for men like colonge, hygiene kit, shampoo etc..

LiLi.
02-19-2010, 05:18 AM
OHGAWD. chocolate chocolate chocolate.
can't get enough of Galaxy Cookie Crumble when i'm sad :')

NorthOfTime
02-19-2010, 07:11 AM
OHGAWD. chocolate chocolate chocolate.
can't get enough of Galaxy Cookie Crumble when i'm sad :')
I am favoriting you right now! Chocolate is DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!

Ramona Flowers
02-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Whoa missy. That is insane.
The Saturday before Valentines day, I went with an old friend to the local mall a town over from mine (since this town is so damn small). She ended up buying Lancome makeup from Macy*s worth $248 bucks. I was on my cell phone texting and she pulled a ninja on me. She vanished and ended up in Sephora before I can even look around to where the hell she was at. :ninja: So I'm guessing it must be a girl thing with beauty products. =o But she felt bad for me and got me the Keneth Cole Reaction cologne for men. Heh.

LMAO
yeah, the best part is that we KNOW how silly it is <____<;;;;; and we could easily go broke over such things... its madness. I find myself laughing and when I think about this. But honestly I made a good investment, I bought an entire skincare set that is usually 130 for only 60 bucks. >_____> Bah, I cant even attempt to justify this, I end up sounding even more silly.

I've never really been able to buy myself the best, or anything I want for that matter, so... here I am doing it.

nekosenshi
02-19-2010, 01:50 PM
(Somewhat) guilty pleasures:
Pop music
Caffienated beverages

That's all I can think of.

NorthOfTime
03-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Ohh another guilty pleasure is eating sweets. OMG.. like right now.. i am eating white coated pretzels... i cant stop! ive been through 3 big bags already.. and ive eaten the 2 other chocolate covered pretzel bags as well.. Man, im gonna get hefty soon :(... hehe btw, 2 months away guys... 2 months until i embark to an amazing place called germany and i rave like crazy, and wake up in the mornings feeling like someone cast Zombie on me quickly followed by a pheonix down.. I like to drank!!

Oh thats another.. Drink is a guilty pleasure.. For all intense and purposes it is a perfect example of a guilty pleasure. I know i shouldnt do it, but i have fun doing it so i do it anyway :).. Jack Daniels: Single Barrel= Da Bomb Diggty.. But remember kids drinking is illegale for anyone under 21, and is honestly bad for you. Adults remember to drink in moderation.

Sephiroth
03-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Am I allowed to say "shotacon"?

zansa
03-28-2010, 06:04 PM
My friend's girlfriend.

Nah just kidding, getting in troubles with police officers is fun but dangerous.

Käras
03-29-2010, 03:07 PM
All car related:
Love spending money on pointless things for my car
I love going to the junkyard to take a car apart for no reason
and I LOVE driving like a A-Hole! (parking like one is a bonus)

Dr. Evil
03-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Another guilty pleasure of mine is also a song. The song is called "Ironic" by Alanis Morisette(sp?).

Cracker_Azz_Rapper
03-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Sneakers. I buy shoes like a friggin woman. Every month or so, I go to Sneaks Elite and spend at least five hundred on kicks. On the bright side, no matter what I'm wearing that day, I have a pair of dunks to match it.

Also, disney movies and hennesy. Not necessarily both together, but I am equally ashamed at how much I indulge in both.

tenzo_groupie
04-01-2010, 02:35 AM
U know there's a book called "Guilty Pleasures". Its a great read.

SGI
04-01-2010, 03:26 AM
Tabletop roleplaying games. Yes, I cast Magic Missile.

Rei
04-01-2010, 04:33 AM
Going on a spending spree. Spending about 52 bucks on music cds. Then buying Silent Hill: Shattered Memories just for the sake of it. And then 5 mangas.

Money = *Poof*

NorthOfTime
04-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Going on a spending spree. Spending about 52 bucks on music cds. Then buying Silent Hill: Shattered Memories just for the sake of it. And then 5 mangas.

Money = *Poof*
I know exactly how that goes.. I swear those damn impulse stands by the register are out to get me... and they usually do.

Mr. Panda
04-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Drawing females. Especially their necklines.

Acnologia
04-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Pop music >:

Shameful metalhead is shameful.

NorthOfTime
12-02-2012, 08:06 AM
*thread Bump*

Procrastination has become my all time favorite guilty pleasure. Oh and eating good but unhealthy food..

XXXO
12-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Guilty pleasures.. .____. Beer. Although a glass or two of red wine would suffice every other night before bed.

Xeyuzio
12-02-2012, 07:24 PM
*thread Bump*

Procrastination has become my all time favorite guilty pleasure. Oh and eating good but unhealthy food..

This.

My computer and bara also.

NorthOfTime
12-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Guilty pleasures.. .____. Beer. Although a glass or two of red wine would suffice every other night before bed.
Now, correct me if I am wrong, but you are 19 right? Wish I had that kind of access at that age.

Alice Lost
12-03-2012, 10:41 AM
I have a guilty pleasure... CHOCOLATE!!! ...and a faw other things.

lisauntie
12-03-2012, 10:54 AM
oh god, I have quite a lot of them *tee-hee*

-coloured liquorice: those little staves of liquorice with a hard coat of coloured sugar, my god these are good :)
-watching anime at night...: this one's pretty bad, but I just like it better to watch anime while laying in bed under the covers, because it's just so cozy then XD
-showering for around 20 minutes every day: my mother isn't really happy with this one... why would that be??? *angelic smile*
-singing whenever I can, annoying everybody around me: what to say about this one... guess I can't help it, can I?

and more, a LOT more XP

I A
12-03-2012, 11:53 AM
I find comfort in observing depressing subjects. To be honest, I used to be an Ero-Manga translator, and that was a fun job.

Jozette
12-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Lets see some of mine are:
yaoi (which I just got into)
anime in general(wud black people don't watch that crap!)
I'm the most alive at night so I'll stay up really late and watch anime/listen to music/read manga.
and JUNK FOOD!

sabishii1/2
12-03-2012, 02:19 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2cobpGofX1qzlfnso1_1280.jpg

YAKULT!!!

No one touches my YAKULT!!! Grrrr!!!! Grrrr!!!!

Anoleis
12-03-2012, 07:26 PM
I like to make tumblr accounts pretending to be a hardcore vegan. I can't get enough of the "gas the bloodmouths." The irony is better than meth.
Oh, oh, or I make an account pretending to be a black person and then I'll argue with social justice bloggers. I swear, some of those people would lick a black person's anus clean just because they were black. Or they call you "white identifying, w/e the hell that means.

RexCars
12-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Cheesy 80's movies.

First post in probably over 2 years.

What's up people