PDA

View Full Version : Do you like your computer?

Gero50
02-14-2010, 03:45 PM
So do you like your computer I am of course referring to the computer you use most often. If you do or do not like it please say why.

I love my computers they're like children to me. Well until I have kids but anyway,
I like my computers because I built them myself and have been able to keep them running this long. My main computer is my best one. It runs any app without a fight including games. I know it uses the older LGA 775 socket but it is still quad core and it is still running strong for me.

Note: This is not a list your computer specs thread, there is already one of those.

poshyterra
02-14-2010, 03:55 PM
yes i love my computer. i have a dell inspiron 530s running on windows vista and it's great. vista is not a bad operating system, but it can be rough at times. i've had issues where my computer just locks itself and i can't unlock it, but generally it's fine.

and the other computer i generally use is a mac and i want to pitch it out the window. the school paid for an entire lab of macs and i hate them. they suck so much and are really, really slow. the microsoft office tools they have for them are horrible and very different from office 2007. i hate my mac.

Miss Moonlight
02-14-2010, 04:09 PM
I'd like my computer if it had over 1 gig of memory, windows 7, and was a laptop. I'm broke, so i'm stuck with a 5-year old windows XP desktop. ;[

Vyndrasta
02-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Yes I do.

I have 3 computers, but 2 different OS.
1 windows: Windows 7
2 mac (one is the 27in desktop and the other is the 15in laptop): Both have the Snow Leopard.

You're probably thinking why I have two different operating system. That is because both of my desktops (windows/mac) are meant for my work. I need to run World of Warcraft in it if I'm going to be doing any work done. My specs can be posted when I have the time to recall them up, so I'll show it at some other time. My laptop is just for internet browsing, traveling, or school since I'm taking 2 classes this Spring 2010 semester in California. I am actually planing to buy my friends old HP laptop just for the hell of it.

Shwayze
02-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Why yes, I do love my MacBook pro. Its so damn fast and never had any problems with it in the past couple years.

Gero50
02-14-2010, 08:24 PM
I'd like my computer if it had over 1 gig of memory, windows 7, and was a laptop. I'm broke, so i'm stuck with a 5-year old windows XP desktop. ;[
Well WinXP is not so bad to use, but yah having less then a gig of ram these days is never fun. I hope things get better for you soon so you can get more.

Hideki Motosuwa.
02-14-2010, 09:46 PM
I like the computer I'm using currently and I use it mainly. It's a Vista, and it has it's fair share of problems(a lot to be exact), but we've been through a lot together. I have an XP, which is pretty new, but I hardly use it. I only use it for storing stuff on it when I transfer data over to it with my flash drive from my Vista just in case I have to back up my system. I guess that's the beauty of having more than one computer. And since my Vista sucks at burning movies and stuff to discs, I use my XP with Power2Go. I also have a third, but it's an old 98 that I no longer use(for obvious reasons).

I hated my Vista after the first couple of months, but it grew on me. But now I'm currently satisfied with my Vista. I just wish it didn't have so many security problems is all.

Lily Rock
02-15-2010, 12:48 AM
I have a Fujitsu Siemens "SCALEO H" it's written on the side, pretty sucky, i have 2 gig(nearly) RAM but still i lag with games, i pretty much hate it, since i have been infected over five times, the defence is abit weaker.

Sr Machinehead
02-15-2010, 03:11 AM
I might love my computer if it had more than 225mb of ram.

-GAZKUL-
02-15-2010, 04:38 PM
i love mine when its doing what its supposed to do

hate it the rest of the time

makkuro kiba
02-15-2010, 04:44 PM
I hate my computer because it never works when I want it to, I used to make wallpapers, but now I can't really because it's too stupid and doesn't want to load the things I need and it always pauses and UGH!! D:< When it does load, it's really slow and I get frustrated with it.

RenegadeC4v
02-18-2010, 09:36 AM
Yes, at least my home desktop. Its got loads of ram and a good cpu so I can do lots of multi-tasking without everything coming to a crawl.
My labtop on the other hand is a piece of crap but considering what I paid for it, I suppose thats kinda to be expected

lonelyangel09
02-18-2010, 11:26 AM
i love my computer...its got vista and an excellent CPU....at least whether a computer is good or bad most people just use it...they dont see whether its good or bad,so sometimes i think the same as well..:D

Gero50
02-18-2010, 04:53 PM
i love my computer...its got vista and an excellent CPU....at least whether a computer is good or bad most people just use it...they dont see whether its good or bad,so sometimes i think the same as well..:D
That is true most people do not know what makes a good computer. The fact is even a pro dose not know for sure what makes a good computer. They may know what it's spec is but not if it is right for any given person.

~*Red*~
02-18-2010, 09:08 PM
I like my Mac - even though it's three years old and been knocked around a bit, it still works and I'm happy with it.

Gero50
02-18-2010, 10:06 PM
I like my Mac - even though it's three years old and been knocked around a bit, it still works and I'm happy with it.
That's good I wish I could have a mac.

IFS
02-18-2010, 11:26 PM
I love my computer, seeing as I had to buy a completely new one just because my motherboard broke and they didn't make the processor anymore

Khanxay
02-18-2010, 11:31 PM
I don't even own any computers. But if I did, I'd love it because it's a computer. And I love computers.

Strawberry_girl345
02-19-2010, 02:14 AM
I hated my last computer 'cause it was the computer from hell. But no i got a new computer and i love it. ( Its a white macbook )

RaShayRitto
02-19-2010, 07:12 AM
i love my computer. there's something magical about playing a game you can get on a console, and then cranking up the settings to nosebleed #_#

lunarangel
02-19-2010, 07:58 AM
I love my computer because of the speed it has, but mostly because my brother put it together for me:) .

Lily Rock
02-19-2010, 08:00 AM
Oh, i forgot to add to my answer on the question, it sucks coz' it never obey's the orders and give's you headache all the time, someone want's AGK's computer...?

Gero50
02-19-2010, 05:56 PM
I love my computer because of the speed it has, but mostly because my brother put it together for me:) .
That is very nice of him. I've offered to build a computer for my younger brother but he keeps saying his is good enough.

rf switch
02-20-2010, 02:02 AM
Not really no. It's a bit outdated, needs to be cleaned up a bit and stuff but I'm lazy... Gets the job done though.

Gero50
02-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Well it is never a good idea to let it get to dusty. Then all that dust cause air flow to be less and over heating can happen depending on how bad it is.

Hakuchuumu
02-23-2010, 12:36 PM
I love my computer because it's my only computer. It's a laptop. I miss my old desktop, but my brother completely messed it up. He dropped my PC. And I was crushed. I had went without a computer for quite some time before my mom bought me a graduation present - my current laptop. It's been very helpful. And it gets the job done. I don't really like vista that much though, and that's what I'm running on it.

Gero50
02-24-2010, 12:41 AM
I love my computer because it's my only computer. It's a laptop. I miss my old desktop, but my brother completely messed it up. He dropped my PC. And I was crushed. I had went without a computer for quite some time before my mom bought me a graduation present - my current laptop. It's been very helpful. And it gets the job done. I don't really like vista that much though, and that's what I'm running on it.
Wow that is rough, how long did you go without a computer. Also you could have had your brother pay you back or at least help you save for a new one. Though you got a laptop now so there is no need. Plus the past is the past after all.

Schindler
03-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Of course I love my computer. I can always rely on it. I don't know what I'd do without it. (;

Lily Rock
03-26-2010, 02:09 AM
I like mine abit better, re-installed whole computer. >;D
Works better, but still annoying as hell to do stuff, i still need to fix back photoshop. <_<

Gero50
03-27-2010, 12:00 PM
I like mine abit better, re-installed whole computer. >;D
Works better, but still annoying as hell to do stuff, i still need to fix back photoshop. <_<
Photoshop is not that hard to install though before you reinstall it you need to use a uninstall script to remove some components that don't uninstall after the app is removed.

Lily Rock
03-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Well, i said re-installed whole computer, means i did put in the Windows XP disk and re-installed, took a day to fix internet to work on it agian. xD
But it's annoying, i am either playing L4D2 or watching Naruto so the time just flews by... -.-'

Aizmov
03-28-2010, 01:22 AM
I don't like computers, but I don't hate them either.

Well...

Except for my G4 Cube! I adore that little cube.

Too bad I'll have to leave it behind :(

Token Black Guy
03-28-2010, 11:12 AM
I like my computer. Toshiba L455, 250gb hard drive, windows 7, 3gb of ram, and it doesn't give me any issues. If i had the cash, i would get a better processor(i have a Intel Celeron processor). If i could i would upgrade my old jacked up desktop.

sataned
03-28-2010, 12:16 PM
hmm i have a crap laptop.. so HELL NO!
i want to break this piece of crap laptop at least once a week.

tenzo_groupie
03-29-2010, 05:49 AM
Ive got a laptop. its come in handy for my uni work. but there are times when im really wanna chuck the damn thing out of window.

Alorumin
03-29-2010, 10:02 AM
i have 3 computers 1 that i build my self. but they are all over 5 years old so they are running kinda slow these days. but my main computer has worked like a charm for these 5 years had no problems at all. gonna build a new computer later this year and im really looking forard to it since so much new stuff have bin released this year :D !! 6 core prosessor cant wait to get that !

Hypatia
03-29-2010, 04:21 PM
I love my laptop because:
its fast
Nice 17 inch display
It has very good quality speakers

Condey
03-29-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm going to buy two new graphics cards for my PC as my rig is starting to get a little outdated.

I can't wait to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat on high in DX11, I love me some Ukrainian eye candy.

Gero50
03-30-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm going to buy two new graphics cards for my PC as my rig is starting to get a little outdated.

I can't wait to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat on high in DX11, I love me some Ukrainian eye candy.
Sounds like quite a machine, I know I only have the ATI 4870 it only supports DX10. Though I do not do much gaming so no prob.

eguynth
03-31-2010, 02:32 AM
Hello yeah! ever since I was a kid I liked computers. I spend most of my time infront of a computer working, gaming, movies, music, anime :P

Mr. Panda
03-31-2010, 09:29 AM
I wouldn't call it love. I'd call it neccessity. I need my laptop most of the time.

champssmith
04-01-2010, 12:47 AM
Hello,
I like teh computer I'm using currently and I use it mainly. It's a Vista, and it ahs it's fair sahre of problems(a lot 2 be exact), but we've been through a lot togetehr. I ahve an XP, which is pretty new, but I ahrdly use it. I only use it for storing stuff on it wehn I transfer data over 2 it with my flash drive from my Vista just in case I ahve 2 back up my system. I guess taht's teh beauty of ahving more tahn one computer.

Gero50
04-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Hello,
I like teh computer I'm using currently and I use it mainly. It's a Vista, and it ahs it's fair sahre of problems(a lot 2 be exact), but we've been through a lot togetehr. I ahve an XP, which is pretty new, but I ahrdly use it. I only use it for storing stuff on it wehn I transfer data over 2 it with my flash drive from my Vista just in case I ahve 2 back up my system. I guess taht's teh beauty of ahving more tahn one computer.
You could just create a LAN and a workgroup so you can share files between the computers.

MrJunge
04-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Hello yeah! ever since I was a kid I liked computers. I spend most of my time infront of a computer working, gaming, movies, music, anime :P

Exactly my experience!

I love my computer monitor. I love my computer. I think it could be much better, tho. I found this giant Mac computer with an even bigger screen than what I currently have. Wish I could buy that one. But I like my Windows firmware, too, though.

but there are times when im really wanna chuck the damn thing out of window.

That's currently how I feel about my modem.

Anime Forum
04-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Me and my computer aren't the best of friends lol.. When I leave the mouse still for 3 + minutes the whole thing freezes. I know, annoying right? It takes about three minutes to get it back up afterwords.

william9908
04-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Yes,I m crazy about my computer.i have a Compaq inspiron 530s running on windows vista and it's great. vista is a good operating system, but it can be used at rough times.

Gero50
04-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Me and my computer aren't the best of friends lol.. When I leave the mouse still for 3 + minutes the whole thing freezes. I know, annoying right? It takes about three minutes to get it back up afterwords.
Sounds like your hard drive might be really fragmented I would also try a disk clean up and see how it operates after that.

Anime Forum
04-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Sounds like your hard drive might be really fragmented I would also try a disk clean up and see how it operates after that.

Oh no, its worse then that. My computer has been labeled as unsaveable and has over 4,000 viruses. I shouldn't even be on the internet right now due to not being able to access it, but since I'm smart when it comes to things like this I found a way around it,

Gero50
04-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh no, its worse then that. My computer has been labeled as unsaveable and has over 4,000 viruses. I shouldn't even be on the internet right now due to not being able to access it, but since I'm smart when it comes to things like this I found a way around it,
Yah me too I never thought of computers to be very hard to understand. And yah viruses and other programs like that would slow it down a bit. Have you though of getting a antivirus or dose yours not have a very good destination database.

TheAsterisk!
04-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Except for my laptop, which is actually pretty reliable, I'd have to say I love my computers in much the same way that Han Solo loves the Millennium Falcon.

Legend of the Twilight
04-10-2010, 02:27 PM
I do not. It is extremely slow. It freezes if you try to use two things at once. Sometimes it freezes for absolutely no reason. It probably has a vast amount of errors, add-ware, and viruses. I can't get rid of these things because my computer will freeze if I try to run scans. Yep, I'm about to just throw it out the window ... then go outside and pick it up and put it in the trash because I don't like to litter.

Gero50
04-12-2010, 11:14 AM
I do not. It is extremely slow. It freezes if you try to use two things at once. Sometimes it freezes for absolutely no reason. It probably has a vast amount of errors, add-ware, and viruses. I can't get rid of these things because my computer will freeze if I try to run scans. Yep, I'm about to just throw it out the window ... then go outside and pick it up and put it in the trash because I don't like to litter.
Wow that sounds pretty tough. If you don't know a lot about repairing your computer. I would either get a new one or have it repaired.

1Inuyasha
04-12-2010, 11:29 AM
I love my laptop. It may be a smaller model but It gets the job done. I had it for about a little over a year. But she's still running strong. ^_^

Gero50
04-12-2010, 11:44 AM
I love my laptop. It may be a smaller model but It gets the job done. I had it for about a little over a year. But she's still running strong. ^_^
That is good. It is always a nice feeling when you have a computer for a long time and it is still performing great. Mostly that is the biggest plus if it happens to be running Windows.

makkuro kiba
04-12-2010, 03:17 PM
I got a new laptop so I feel a second reply to this seems necessary.

I love my laptop right now! So I'm hoping it doesn't end up like my other computer... That will be a sad, sad day.

Smudarking
04-12-2010, 03:18 PM
I got my HP laptop in july and i am in love with it. It runs great and ive only had to wipe everything once (which is a huge achievment for me im really hard on computers haha) other then that the left mouse clicker(which doesnt matter anyways cause i use a mouse) and the exit key are broken its still in great shape and runs very smoothly.

Gero50
04-12-2010, 10:01 PM
I got my HP laptop in july and i am in love with it. It runs great and ive only had to wipe everything once (which is a huge achievment for me im really hard on computers haha) other then that the left mouse clicker(which doesnt matter anyways cause i use a mouse) and the exit key are broken its still in great shape and runs very smoothly.
Well that is great that you like your hp notebook. I use to have an older one it worked great. Though at the tail end it simply gave out. I think one of the sadder joins on the md gave out near the end and it was one of the critical ones so yah. In any case it was a great laptop.

Hugo-Kof
04-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Sure I do!

I have a Sony Vaio Laptop with Windows 7 and it has been my buddy since Windows 7 came out; I have not had any problems at all (yet xD)

I also have 2 desktops, one with Windows XP and the other one with Windows 7; The one with XP is mainly used by my brothers, they spend hours playing World of War Craft (?), the one with Windows 7 is mainly used by my parents to pay bills, read news and more serious things like that.

Gero50
04-20-2010, 12:33 AM
Sure I do!

I have a Sony Vaio Laptop with Windows 7 and it has been my buddy since Windows 7 came out; I have not had any problems at all (yet xD)

I also have 2 desktops, one with Windows XP and the other one with Windows 7; The one with XP is mainly used by my brothers, they spend hours playing World of War Craft (?), the one with Windows 7 is mainly used by my parents to pay bills, read news and more serious things like that.
Interesting, why not try and see if you can upgrade the XP machine to Win7.

Hugo-Kof
04-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Interesting, why not try and see if you can upgrade the XP machine to Win7.

Because WinXP is a good OS in my opinion, and it's still around. I use the XP desktop to burn movies and to encode videos because works faster...

Gero50
04-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Because WinXP is a good OS in my opinion, and it's still around. I use the XP desktop to burn movies and to encode videos because works faster...
That's fine I do quite agree that XP is a great OS far better then Vista. Though Win7 is better for me so then XP was. I have had little issues at all.

nenuma
04-25-2010, 05:57 PM
I do now.
I can finally say that I do not have a dinosaur computer.

Gero50
04-26-2010, 11:23 AM
I do now.
I can finally say that I do not have a dinosaur computer.
There is quite a few people who still have machines that are like 4 or 5 years old but that is a good thing you got a new one.

Orenjia
05-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Its love we are talking about!!!Hikari and i are inseparable!And yes it has a name!Everything must have a name!!Would you like me to call you just 'human'?Why to call him laptop?Right Hikari?See!it agrees!!Goood Hikari<3!

zhengcano
05-19-2010, 07:58 PM
I love my computer. Made it myself, which makes me love it even more. It's got a great quad-core processor and very nice GPU that I haven't had to overclock yet... though I wish some programs (*cough *cough PCSX2 *cough) had better AMD/ATI compatibility... it's a budget monster that chews up everything I've thrown at it so far

Shin Natsume
05-19-2010, 08:47 PM
I have a gateway with an ATX form factor (ofcourse) that uses the LGA 775 socket :) 1gb of memory, 160gb PATA drive and has windows XP. It gets the job done. I have an MSI netbook too with Ubuntu on it as well as an HP notebook dualbooted with Vista and Ubuntu.

05-21-2010, 08:23 AM
I love my laptop. It's a Dell XPS M1530, and even when it was running Vista, it was a vast improvement over my old Dell Inspiron-something-or-other that got borked by a virus, but now that it's running Windows 7, it's pure awesome <3

And yes it has a name!Everything must have a name!!Would you like me to call you just 'human'?Why to call him laptop?Right Hikari?See!it agrees!!Goood Hikari<3!

Hahaha! My laptop's name is The Beast :D

The Rebel
05-22-2010, 12:26 AM
Depends, desktop or laptop?
My desktop is decent. Recently had to refurbish it since the powersupply damaged the motherboard.
My laptop,,, that's just a pain in the butt since I bought it. OS is unstable due to the hardware not designed to run XP. Originally, it had Vista,,, and Vista sucked, so I "downgraded" and found they didn't make drivers for it. Someday, I'll replace the buggar with one of those miltary laptops.

Kuitchi
05-22-2010, 02:30 AM
I love my Laptops. The one is Acer and the other one is Apple. I only use the Apple if my Acer has a problem. But I always use the Acer it because my pass laptops or computers are all XP that's why I'm not yet get used to be.

johnkalli1990
06-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Yes, I love my computer very much. I have customized whole of my computer according to my interests.

AVAlution
06-13-2010, 11:58 PM
My love for my computer is comparable to Tom Hank's love with Wilson. It never let's me down.

Crazyjavi87
06-14-2010, 12:11 AM
My love for my computer is the equivalent of existence of light inside a black hole.

No. Seriously. I really want a new computer.

Yukiyuna
06-14-2010, 08:59 AM
I love my Vista Home Premium HP Laptop ^_^ <3
With 4GB of RAM she sure can get the job done ;)
Unlike others, I have no problems with Vista besides not being able to play my once favorite game Diablo 2 D:<

Lukeaxx
06-14-2010, 06:38 PM
God I can't stand my computer...

But it is all I can currently afford...

Doesn't even have Windows, and has rejected all attempts at trying to install Windows.

So I have to live with Ubuntu :(

Syaoran
06-14-2010, 06:56 PM
I love mine. Its pretty and fast.

thcuteness
06-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Its an older computer so it tends to give me hell, but overall I like it. It gets the job done when I need it. But I do desire something more high-tech and fancy.

chaotic.rune
06-15-2010, 12:26 AM
other than the annoying viruses, slow internet, and the laggings, i loved it

sulynrox
06-15-2010, 12:43 AM
well i don't really like my computer that much. it is 3 years old and it have very little memory and i really can't put much stuff into my document. i couldn't open some files and i that just irratate me. trying to fix it now. wish i have a new computer.

Sekiryu
06-18-2010, 10:03 PM
I really dont have an issue with mine. But the only qualm I have is that my battery blew.

Elphaba
06-18-2010, 10:07 PM
I don't really like my laptop but it's the only one i get on AF with and it works...so i guess I kinda like it.

Elukien
06-18-2010, 10:15 PM
I love my Computer, i love it so much i have arguments with it.

TheThunderBringer
06-18-2010, 11:58 PM
I guess so, it's pretty fast, only complaint is its literally 20 second battery time, I'm not even joking.

alexis1
06-19-2010, 05:37 AM
I really like my computer, I used windows 7...

Furore
06-19-2010, 06:14 AM
I love my PCs/Smart Devices.
Technically some are great, others poor, but most bear some of my own personalising and most feel like an extension of myself in some way particularly when I have spent many hours getting them feeling just right.

Gizoku
06-23-2010, 07:20 PM
No, not as of late. Being 12 years old, the HP Pavilion has been through a lot. The CPU isn't as fast as it used to be despite cleaning it out.

Souhi
06-23-2010, 08:21 PM
I put a lot of thought into purchasing my laptop so it's been pretty reliable.

Fast, solid, good battery life and all that. I am a bit worried about the fan, but so far so good.

wesling123
07-09-2010, 06:41 AM
I love love looove my computer, it uses windows 7, its not that fast but I can use it perfectly...
I won't let anyone harm my computer :)

chii-chan91
07-09-2010, 07:05 AM
I love my laptop and have a go at my friend who tries to tell me its rubbish [basically the Mac fanboy of the world]

It has all the software on it i need it to have for work and such and i think the internet connection is fine! I also waited 3 weeks for it to be fixed about a month ago- and i would have just got a new laptop if i didnt think it was worth the hassle :)

SailorBecky
07-09-2010, 09:29 AM
I love it though the screen broke and we have to use a 1990s one D:. It's soo big and huge lol.

Infinita
07-09-2010, 11:32 AM
I love my laptop alot except for the fact that the fan isn't running that great. It's pretty fast but right now, I have to stick with my work computer. It's not bad but it's not as good as my laptop. ^^

civicman
07-12-2010, 09:59 PM
I love my computers they're like children to me. Well until I have kids but anyway,

hmm, too bad you can't use corporal punishment on computers.

I love my laptop (hp pavilion Dv7.)

it's got 1TB of storage (enough for on the go), a good graphics card and media buttons which are really handy.

though there are a few ports here and there that could probably disappear and be replaced with more eSATA or usb ports and I wouldn't cry.

I dunno if it's real or not but I feel that the buttons are a bit bigger than I'm used to, so it feels a lot better for when my brain isn't fully in gear.

expt
07-21-2010, 12:01 AM
Yes,Of course I love my computer.I want to clean up my computer as it has 90GB of stuff but I have no idea what it all is.I have deleted all the stuff I don't need from the un install and change program bar but the biggest file in there is like 19MB so where is all the other 90GB?

---------- Post added 07-21-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-20-2010 at 11:58 PM ----------

yohouseofreno
07-24-2010, 02:42 PM
HELL YES I LOVE MY COMP!!! Switched from a HP Dv2000 to and ASUS n71jq-a1. Quad core i7 and 4gb of ddr3 have made my life so much easier.

Hi, my name is Justin and im a PC

GrimStride™
07-25-2010, 11:56 AM
I do,in a way similar to how a parent loves his child.It's not the fastest or smartest but it's mine and i'm stuck with it

Wolfie Poo
07-25-2010, 12:40 PM
I don't have a problem with my computer. The only thing I don't like, is my internet, which causes my computer to go really slow.

Light Buster
07-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Yeah, like my computer at home and my brand new laptop.

::SomeOtherCookiez::
07-26-2010, 03:35 AM
Yes, I love my computer..well its not actually mine, my dad owns it. xD

malinhardly
08-16-2010, 02:41 AM
Yes, I love my computer.I use mighty Key product to backup my computer, but it provides additional functionality on the same product you can find useful.When I will be out House 3:00 + I used to use standby and hibernation times.

Lily Rock
08-16-2010, 07:32 AM
I like dis' one alittle, but my laptop, piece of cheap plastic crap.

Izzy Stizzlebonk
08-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Oh, no, no. I do not like my current home computer. I will definitely need an upgrade, if I want to play Final Fantasy XIV in September.

Aulos
09-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Like it? I love it!

It is hands down the best computer I've ever had. I haven't had a single issue with the computer itself.

Compare that to my last desktop computer where it had strange USB issues and would read select things (it once correctly read the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector) and it wouldn't read other things at all (my iPod, camera, etc.) and it was USB 2.0. Just my luck with technology.

And my laptop, which would still be a current computer if it had actually fulfilled its purpose of helping me through college, but no it broke on the first day of college and even after getting it fixed (and having been promised a brand new laptop from the company, of which I didn't get), it finally completely died. That laptop I hate with every ounce of my being. All of those times stuck on the campus with nothing to do, I could be using it, but no.

blueangel06661
09-19-2010, 05:57 AM
I LOVE my laptop sooooo very much.

I've had it for about 5-6 years now so it's barely functioning but it's mine and only mine and I'm the one that broke it in. I can use it fluently without effort and all that good stuff. Even though 2 of my keys are officially gone I've learned to adapt via CTRL + C or V for k. or the on screen keyboard for a comma. It also BURNS up whenever I use it so I try to run as few programs as I can and get a fan on it but sometimes I accidentally leave my battery powered fan on overnight and it dies Dx

Either which way people always make fun of my poor laptop but I'm going to keep it until I don't have a choice but to get a new one. And thats the day it completely fries I guess :/ I started backing up images/videos into my desktop which is my storage/Sims 2 gaming computer and nothing else

Linkax9
10-02-2010, 06:12 AM
I love my pc as is does all that i need it to. which is all me games, movies etc all in nice quality and 1080p resolution

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-02-2010, 09:30 AM
I can't say I am unhappy with my laptop, because it serves me for a lot or purposes.

But I do want to gather money and build my own computer.

Aizmov
10-02-2010, 11:12 AM
I love my MacBook Pro and iPad.

Skylar1
10-02-2010, 11:50 AM
I love my laptop so much, I named it.

Seriously, it's helped me do so much already.

.:neuko:.
10-02-2010, 01:41 PM
I love my laptop so much, I named it.

Seriously, it's helped me do so much already.

We have something in common: I love my laptop too, and it's never let me down.

For once, I have enough money to buy a monstrous PC, but I don't really feel the need...

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-02-2010, 02:35 PM
I plan to get some money together, at least 5000 bucks and get good hardware so I can game. =3

Full Metal SHORTY!!!
10-02-2010, 07:16 PM
I need to get a new laptop soon... I've had this one for almost 5 years now! So it's quite outdated and only has 52 gigabytes of space on it.

I'm beginning to save up for a small web book when this one dies, just a cheap one, then I'll purchase a Macbook.

Hikarin
10-03-2010, 01:58 AM
Well, I have a Toshiba laptop, but I love it!^^ It works very well for me and I can do everything I need to.

TomoyoSakagami
10-03-2010, 07:00 AM
I mean I do like it but I need a much better PC to start playing these new titles that are popping out on Full settings.

SlickStretch
10-04-2010, 12:31 AM
I have a HP dv7 pavilion lappy. I love it. It runs really fast, and the screen is 1080p. But, the video card is pretty mediocre. It can run Starcraft II and Oblivion without issue, as long as I don't get carried away with the graphics settings. And it was an awesome deal at $600.

Killapac
11-02-2010, 01:55 AM
I love my computer i built it my self and i just bought a crossfire motherboard and plan to 3870 in crossfire!

razet93
11-02-2010, 04:27 AM
yes, I love computer very much....
I mostly use computer for internet surfing...

AzuuKaBoom
11-06-2010, 04:45 PM
I plan to get some money together, at least 5000 bucks and get good hardware so I can game. =3

I'm with you there =] I'm stuck with a laptop, Its not bad but I really miss gaming T_T I could just game on my laptop like Counter strike SoF2 but my brother decided to break my mouse while I was away so now No gaming for me T_T
I miss TF2 <3

div
11-12-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm constantly upgrading my hardware, so I'm usually content with my computer. I'm running an i7 @ 4.0 GHz stable, 6 GB DDR3 @ 1500 MHz (with pretty tight timings), 2 x 9800 GTX+ SLI. I'm looking at updating my graphics sometime soon, my 9800 GTX+ are starting to show their age, even in SLI. I recently installed OSX SL, and have been using that some, but I primarily use Windows 7 and occasionally Fedora.

My laptop is a Thinkpad X200 Tablet, and it has been treating me great. It was a bit pricy, but I love the pen and multitouch functionality.

vIvIeY_zErO
01-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Of course I love it ^^
but I want to try using laptop too but my other siblings are using it TT^TT

Lei Long
01-05-2011, 11:53 AM
i love my pc! dont love my internet connection tho :(

Captian Jack sparrow
01-13-2011, 06:05 PM
I like my laptop except the fact that i can't play videos online.

Aleyna
01-15-2011, 10:30 AM
I don't have a computer, but I have a laptop, and I like it. It's 4 years old though, so I can't really play any new games, but my dad is going to be getting a new computer soon so I will be able to play computer games on that computer. :)

Jewunit
02-02-2011, 10:38 PM
I own a Mac Book Pro. I love it. I prefer Mac over PC any day. It's standard 250 gigs of memory and 4 gigs of ram.

DarkSpring
02-02-2011, 11:08 PM
I love my new computer before ive even built it

Mattey
02-06-2011, 01:13 AM
i like my computer kuz a month ago it was close to the hottest(best) things u could find on the market and my father built it for me :P just that i paid for the parts xdd and i like it kuz i have 2 screens (monitors) connected to it :P both are the resulution 1680x1050 size 22" :P:P

truegamenerd
02-08-2011, 10:02 PM
I have an Alien ware. :)

Not sure about the details but its powerful. :D lol

Uta-chan~
02-09-2011, 01:44 AM
Yes, I do. Macbooks ftw!

Kusuke
02-09-2011, 06:09 AM
I have a really cheap laptop, but it is pretty freaking awesome. It gets everything I want done with great speed. XD

Anuket
02-09-2011, 06:38 AM
I love/hate it.

Love it because it does all the things I want it to, hate it because I can't get it connected to the internet that's why I've been using my brother's laptop...

*Sighs* This love/hate relationship I have with him is really frustrating in my opinion.

Kusuke
02-09-2011, 09:40 AM
I love/hate it.

Love it because it does all the things I want it to, hate it because I can't get it connected to the internet that's why I've been using my brother's laptop...

*Sighs* This love/hate relationship I have with him is really frustrating in my opinion.

If it's a wireless problem get a USB wireless adapter online or something. An external high-gain antenna will give you a better internet connection anyway. :P

Anuket
02-09-2011, 09:54 AM
If it's a wireless problem get a USB wireless adapter online or something. An external high-gain antenna will give you a better internet connection anyway. :P

I have a USB wireless adapter but it's not limited, I have to pay for it every darn hour which really sucks. I wanted to get a Wifi adapter but my parents won't let me yet till the contract of our broadband expires... Stupid I know, I just have to suck it up till I get my Wifi. ='3

OtakuInu!!!
02-09-2011, 09:57 AM
I love my computer. It's a year old I think. And it does whatever it needs to do for me. But sometimes I get annoyed with it because it "hangs" at times and since it's a desktop, it isn't portable like a laptop; so; I can't bring it to school or elsewhere (I lost my USB).

Nene-Chan
02-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Yes, I do like my VAOI laptop <3 It's also the same color as the text I am typing in lol.

zekes
02-11-2011, 01:30 AM
I don't like my computer anymore because of the following reason that it is old and it tends to work slow now. As you can see I have to buy a new one.

Marionette
02-11-2011, 05:22 PM
I like my main computer becasue i gotit a few years back and its still powerfull. 8D
Its still running Vista though, i wanna upgrade to Win7 but dont really want to have to reinstall everything etc. lol

I also really liek my laptops. I had a tablet one, which was awesome but it got old and i dont have the disks and stuff to reformatt it. T_T
And my new laptop which i think might have a little too many different programs on it, but its got win7 so its very easy to use, especially when im working.

SirDan
02-14-2011, 07:53 PM
22ghz worth of quadcore never went a stray... I still remember when 100mhz was the [REMOVED].

Xeyuzio
02-25-2011, 10:55 PM
My computer just sucks and phails, it takes like 10 minutes to load on the on the log in page, then it forces me to log into one of the accounts or else I get on, next when logged on you have to wait ten minutes until it loads some programs which are completely unnecessary, afterward when you open the internet you have a 50% chance that it will work and load a million Firefox/IE pages and freezes the computer but the story gets better, next you have to hope that the pages work properly or else I have to restart, the reason you have to have the pages work properly is because you have to search a couple of things before you can log off and use my good account or else if you try to log off/switch user it then you have to log back into the same account. Once you got the pages working properly you can log off the account and then go into the good account which is really nice and speedy but other then the beginning the computer is perfect but I still hate it. Also it sucks because I can't re-format the computer because I don't have the disk, go figure. So yeah, I hate my computer but if I never turn it off which it hardly does get turned off unless my dad is being slow then it works. Also I try to use my computer for programs only, my laptop is what I try to use for internet and my laptop rocks! ^_^;;

RASCO
02-27-2011, 01:17 AM
yes i love my computer Cause the last one i had was crap so im very thankful for this new one :D

YuriEcchiGirl
03-07-2011, 06:57 AM
I much prefer using the computer most of the time compared to that of my netbook which I also own ^^

Kawaii!:)
03-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Compared to my old computer my new computer is awesome, but i mostly use the mac i got from school, even though my own computer is much better i like it more to have a small one u can move around that is ok than a good computer u cant move

law~
03-07-2011, 08:28 AM
I love my laptop <3
It's so pretty! <3

It has good capacities and it's light and I love the color (ivory <3)

battousai_ryuu
03-07-2011, 11:33 AM
I like my HP laptop. I got it on craigslist 2 years ago for a great deal when it was the best of it's time. Twin 2.26 ghz processors, 4 gigs of ram (vista eats most of that though) I was so dissapointed with dells product recently that I switched to hp and I haven't looked back on the decision since. More then likely I'll be buying another hp when this one isn't up to standard anymore. Untill then I will continue to look for a cheap license for windows 7.

Lord
03-07-2011, 03:11 PM
It suit's me well, can't get enough of laptops.

The Wing Man
03-17-2011, 11:43 AM
I've had a lot of drama with this computer, it's broke like 4 times from someone dropping it something like that.

I have spent a lot of time fixing it, but it's worth it because it's a very nice computer.

My last computer was like a great girlfriend, this one has had a lot of drama but is the better looking one out of two and I guess that makes me want to keep her around.lol

Teru Murasame
03-17-2011, 03:41 PM
Nope. It has no Internet, so it's useless to me...

kimupapa
03-27-2011, 06:53 AM
I love my two computers...but not my other one. So slow, keeps lagging.

Philhalo66
04-03-2011, 04:38 AM
yeah i like it but i would like it more if i had my old 9800GX2 back

truegamenerd
04-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Well...I have a modified Alien Ware...

Upside
It's a more powerful Alien Ware so it can max out pretty much any PC game.
Runs programs smoothly

Downside
Crashes often
Since it's modded it lags when ever you try to hand the CD drive.

Nesh
04-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Of course I Love my computer.
It's a gamer pc..'nuff said

*MayMay*
04-04-2011, 01:43 PM
My Vaio has seen better days, BUT it's still going strong after almost five years of use and abuse so I'm not going to complain. x) I sure as hell can't afford to replace it, and even if I could I don't think I would have the heart to. <3

╠-The Neo-╣
04-11-2011, 01:24 PM
I like but at the same time do not like my computer.

I like it because it runs better than my laptop but I dislike it because it's still slow. My graphics card isn't the best and I have horrible ram. So most computer games can't run on my computer.

But it does run and gets things done when they need to get done and that's what counts. I am hopefully going to be getting a new computer soon. More than likely with windows 7.

Kaniki
04-18-2011, 09:20 AM
I do i love my computer.

My Brothers Upgraded it into a Gaming Computer.

Now. Its just an Epic Computer

Clang
04-18-2011, 05:38 PM
I have a MacBook. It's good, I really like it. Software-wise. The hardware, not so much, I'd much rather have an MB Pro.

I'd also like a powerful desktop PC, god I really want one sometimes, something to cover all my graphic design and programming needs... and playing PC games =D

Trippy Hippie
04-18-2011, 05:45 PM
I hope my computer explodes into a million pieces.
For all the problems it's given me in the past day alone, I could fire it out a window. Thank god for the new computer I have coming.

Clang
04-18-2011, 05:53 PM
I hope my computer explodes into a million pieces.
For all the problems it's given me in the past day alone, I could fire it out a window. Thank god for the new computer I have coming.

Are you using Wndows? If you are, I understand ^_^

Cantelope
04-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Are you using Wndows? If you are, I understand ^_^
How would you understand? You use an incredibly overpriced mac.

Trippy Hippie
04-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Its not just the program, its the computer itself. Keeps shutting down randomly plus its broke on the right hinge. Piece of crap.

Clang
04-18-2011, 06:20 PM
How would you understand? You use an incredibly overpriced mac.

2 years and never failed me once =D Works better than any computer I've owned that came with Windows.

Cantelope
04-18-2011, 06:24 PM
Silly testimonials are silly.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
04-18-2011, 07:52 PM
I hate my laptop right naw. Mostly because I did not get it with my own money, and it wasn't given by someone I'm very fond with -__- So honesty, I don't give a shiznets...about it. I'm just keeping it alive until I have the enough money to get one for my own.

Emphasis
04-25-2011, 06:07 AM
I love mine. 2 and a half years and never had problems with it. Not even with Windows.

Tranquiose
04-27-2011, 10:32 AM
i dun't like my computer :p...it has 500+ ram and its slow in loading...(except for booting) ...

Gizoku
05-02-2011, 01:59 AM
I love my little baby xD Its almost a year old and it's been running fine. Though, I do wish it had a bigger screen like my sisters HP so I can work on multiple tasks at once.
There is a dead pixel but it doesn't bother me much.

Thu Giam
05-05-2011, 07:30 PM
I love my laptop. It's mediocre, it's got 4GB Ram and runs at 2.2Ghz (x2). Maybe it's shabby to yours but it runs fine and gets what it needs done. It's 2 years old, and an HP pavilion q6t

Mang
05-08-2011, 01:11 AM
I have a 4GB of Ram, Nvidia GT 220, Intel Core Quad Q6660 Desktop.... Its about 1/2/3 years old (Don't remember) and but still runs like a beast ;P. I have Windows 7 and if any problems arise, I know how to fix them ;p. The reason I dont remember the years is because I have a backup Desktop computer with *almost the same specs* and use both at different times.. Meanwhile I allow my brother to use my other computer...