PDA

View Full Version : Watching Naruto ... what order?

Lightingbird
02-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Hey all,

I started watching naruto a few months ago and I'm about done with mmy 220 episodes. The ones I have look pretty old so I was looking around to find what I should get next and I saw Naruto Shippuden. Some of pictures look like he is older. So anyway, I am about where he is doing all of this side missions waiting to go and look for saske.

What should I look at next to be in order?

unruley700
02-14-2010, 02:36 AM
ship is the next part of the series man. it will explain what happens after the show gets rolling. i was a little confused at first too.

Shida12
02-14-2010, 03:04 AM
(off-topic)Not to be rude but your better off reading the manga instead of watching the show because god knows how many fillers you see before you get to the nitty gritty.

(on-topic)But really after the naruto vs sasuke fight in 130 something the series is all fillers your better off going directly into Shippuden trust me you wont be disapointed since you like the show ^^.

Lightingbird
02-15-2010, 06:28 PM
ship is the next part of the series man. it will explain what happens after the show gets rolling. i was a little confused at first too.

thanks man I was lost. Im about done with all of them so Ill start on the next set soon. Now, are the movies just one shots? Do they have any meaning on the overall story? If so should I watch them after certain episodes?

unruley700
02-15-2010, 11:29 PM
i haven't watched any of the ship movies, but i watched some of the movies in the first part of the series. they don't really go with the storyline. they are kind of garbage. i don't like them. but i've found i don't like any anime movies that are based on a tv show.

Lightingbird
02-16-2010, 04:21 PM
I just started the first episode of that shippen.

Very nice animation change ha. I'm impressed.

makkuro kiba
02-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Yea, Shippuden is a lot better, and the filler episodes in Naruto don't seem to end, so I stopped watching them after I hit episode 176 I think... I can only take it for so long. Lol. I hate fillers. Shippuden doesn't have nearly as many fillers, so nothing to worry about there. :]

unruley700
02-16-2010, 10:40 PM
it was the first anime i've watched in a long time, so i didn't really understand what fillers were. i just thought the show was starting to suck

Lightingbird
02-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Fillers or not. I enjoyed every single episode. Not to mention, still a lot of story in them.