PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for a Manga/Anime.

Lily Rock
02-13-2010, 08:46 AM
Loi' i am terribly sorry if it's wrong to post a thread if you are looking for a Anime/Manga, sorry!

What i have watched; Bleach(it is soon done for me, around episode 214), One Piece(i gave up on it when they are at Skypia, totally ruined everything) and my favorite ever. K-ON!

I am looking for something comedemic, action, if it's to goorey or abit to 17+ moments, i don't want it, but comedy, action, preferebly music, pretty long, has a good story and are able to find, also is english subbed/english dubbed, i would be gratefull, oh, i forgot, adventure could fit in. :P

(Will never find some Anime that isn't better, not no Anime can be better than K-ON!. :()

Manga i have read: K-ON!, like above, i am looking for action, comedy, adventure, maybe music(K-ON! is the best choice for people who wanna watch same :P), has a long and good story, you can find the Anime/Manga easy, english translated(i don't want to read Naruto or Bleach...).

And agian, sorry!

lonelyangel09
02-13-2010, 09:06 AM
u can watch vampire knight or mermaid melody...they re really amazing with not soo much episodes!!hope tht helps:D

Lily Rock
02-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Cud yah'll' tell a bit of the story or what it is about? ^^

lonelyangel09
02-13-2010, 09:19 AM
mermaid melody is abt a girl named luchia who is a mermaid but she comes in her human form on the earth....her duty is to save the seven mermaids from the evils...i cant tell you much moree...about vampire knight there is a girl named yuuki cross who is the daughter of the chairman and she has a step brother zero kiryuu.yuuki is a vampire and she doesnt knows about it...as the time passes she comes to know all abt her family and her previous memories...!hope it helped:D

Lily Rock
02-13-2010, 09:20 AM
Might check it out, does it exist in Manga first of all? xD

Off-Topic: I have to say, i love the cute K-ON! header with Yui & Ui, so cu~te!

TheThunderBringer
02-13-2010, 09:37 AM
Err...not sure what to give a K-On fan, but if you loved it so much, it should be easy to find some effing unbelievably fantastic shows...here are some that I liked.

Shows with a * next to them are ones I haven't watched, but have heard a lot about and hear that they're great.

Comedies have a + by them.

Ergo Proxy
Cowboy Bebop
Clannad*
Samurai Champloo
Trigun
Neon Genesis Evangaleon
Ouran High School Host Club+
Darker Than Black
Elfen Lied
Bleach
One Piece
Bobobo Bobo Bobo+
Gungrave*
D-Gray Man
Black Lagoon*
FLCL
Ah! My Goddess*
Full Metal Alchemist*
Code Geass
The Melancholy of Haruhu Suzumiya*
Eureka 7*
Hellsing*
Lucky Star
Gunslinger Girl*
Rurouni Kenshin*
Azu Manga Daioh+
DN Angel*
Death Note
Dot Hack//Sign*
Soul Eater
Naruto
Baccano!
Yu YU Hakusho
Serial Experiments Lain

Lily Rock
02-13-2010, 02:35 PM
I will check out any of them tomorrow, this internet combined with this computer is a real mess! xD

Off-Topic: Is it wierd i want this outfit(without skirt)? xD
http://fashioncos.com/onlineshop/images/KOnYuiUniform.jpg

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-13-2010, 05:41 PM
mermaid melody is abt a girl named luchia who is a mermaid but she comes in her human form on the earth....her duty is to save the seven mermaids from the evils...i cant tell you much moree...about vampire knight there is a girl named yuuki cross who is the daughter of the chairman and she has a step brother zero kiryuu.yuuki is a vampire and she doesnt knows about it...as the time passes she comes to know all abt her family and her previous memories...!hope it helped:D
Um... You just spoiled Vampire Knight for me... Thanks.... :(