PDA

View Full Version : My first signature!

Lily Rock
02-12-2010, 12:55 PM
Loi'!
This is my first(i have made other's which aren't even recognized as it, embarrassing to show) signature which i got pretty good, i know PhotoShop but aren't pro, but i can render, i will train some more then try harder, base picture(s) is Yui from K-ON! Manga in the christmas when their teacher forced her to wear that outfit, and the K-ON! logo(i rendered it).

http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/14/51/78/78/yuisig10.jpg

And please, be 100% true, i know negative comments will appear, you might think i am a idiot that is posting it at all, so be telling truth!:thanks:

Battler Ushiromiya
02-12-2010, 01:15 PM
It looks nice, have you thought of a background yet?

Lily Rock
02-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Nope, not yet, it's pretty hard to render THAT image, cause the furry-ball at hat will disappear and the outfit will get pretty choppy, but i will try at monday when i get to that computer, but maybe some kind of heart background with some cute sparkles and some splatter brushes at it would do great...? xD

Bulf
02-12-2010, 01:56 PM
It needs something in the background D: It's just too empty. And some color wouldn't hurt either, imo.

Lily Rock
02-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Yeh, i know, but it is pretty hard since the white is getting into the grey, so i can't cut it, i bet i have to do a hardcore rendering, very painful when i do that.

Vocaloid
02-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Personally I would not rely on brushes others have made. They usually don't suit what you do and the time spent looking for them isn't worth while.

You may want to look into pen tool rendering techniques if you haven't already.

IMO it looks more cropped than rendered.

In terms of color I'm quite sure there is a way around it to make this look good without a full blown background. Since the render is black and white if you did put attractive color for a background all the attention will be taken off the render which defeats the purpose of having a render.

Tranquiose
02-13-2010, 12:28 AM
Most of all why not color the render and even the background i agree with them
its really empty =D but i like your Text even the render :P except that there's no color ;*(. (Great Job)

Lily Rock
02-13-2010, 02:43 AM
To say it out loud, it will not work properly, i tried to color it, it will be very ugly and it will color Yui to, i tried...