PDA

View Full Version : War games... how do you play?

Battler Ushiromiya
02-08-2010, 09:03 PM
How?
On Nation sims like Cyber Nation, or war games like travian, ect....
( I only play Cyber Nation, I don't have time nor do I care about 24/7 war games. )

I love to either partner up with an alliance, or go crazy and kill everyone I can............
Currently in Cyber Nation I have not had action in awhile because my alliance wants to stay out of the biggest war in a long time so I am sitting there with my ADD begging someone declares on us. I will prolly quit my alliance in awhile and go it alone or join a war loveing allaince. I love the SOS brigade but........... they are not doing anything....

So how do/ how would you play a war/nation sim game?
Go crazy?
Make friends?
Play only for fun?
Troll the game?
????

Vyndrasta
02-08-2010, 11:57 PM
How I play over all....

I nerd RAGE. =o
Just kidding. But ever so often, I will nerd RAGE.

alexshim
02-09-2010, 12:03 AM
I follow this
I go crazy
Then obviously have fun
Then people will think you are cool or really dumb
so eventually some will try be friend's with me
and after having friend's and going crazy
I will troll the game.
taadaaa

Ultimate Seed
02-09-2010, 12:15 AM
I play alot of Call Of Duty 4. Usual method is run in in a frenzy and knife my way through the enemy sniper line. Like ninja!

Vyndrasta
02-09-2010, 01:04 AM
I play alot of Call Of Duty 4. Usual method is run in in a frenzy and knife my way through the enemy sniper line. Like ninja!

Up to that. =D
And I'm going to have to say that it's pretty fun actually.

Isamu Hajime
02-10-2010, 01:16 PM
on strategy and RTS games i usually tend to play defensive and exploit certain weaknesses and pray on it =D

but usually on first person shooters, i like to stick where the action is, and every once in a while, camp in a certain spot. it's keeping on the move that tends to keep me alive

Isaac.
02-14-2010, 11:00 AM
In games like COD I'm sniper only :). In RTS games I enjoy losing every game and never getting better. Yeah I'm terrible

Zandan
03-02-2010, 02:29 PM
In RTS games I usually defend until enemies send their armies against me. If I defeat them I attack while they try to rebuild their forces. I also try hard to get allies.

In FPS war games, I'm usually a sniper. People get mad at me for 'camping' but that's what a sniper does. At least until you have a bullet in your head, then they change position.

In games like Rome: Total War, I am undefeated. I come up with strategies that make Zhuge Liang seem like an idiot. (Not really, but I haven't been beaten yet)

-GAZKUL-
03-03-2010, 03:49 PM
in strategy games i usually hold off the enemys attacks while i build a huge army and launch a massive all out attack.

in shooters i do my idea of a subtle tactic- run at them with a shotgun