PDA

View Full Version : Animes that have made you cry D:

TwiistedRealiity
02-02-2010, 12:00 AM
I don't know about you but... i'm a bit of a baby when it comes to sad animes. Sometimes when i'm sitting in my room watching anime and a sad scene comes on i always try not to cry.. ><"

Sadly, I havn't found a good anime that's been able to make me cry in a while! o-o; Maybe it's cause i've been going through more of an 'action' anime phase.. but i'd really like to see a good 'action / romance' anime D: Kind of like Daker Than Black; Rurouni Kenshin(Samurai X); Vampire Knight.

So, if anyone can help that'd be great! x]

Kaname Shikara
02-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Maybe you should try Rosario Vampire? ^^ I'm not too far along in it but it is a romance and action ^^

TwiistedRealiity
02-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Maybe you should try Rosario Vampire? ^^ I'm not too far along in it but it is a romance and action ^^

Ahh a couple of my friends suggested that! I'll check it out. Thanks a lot! =D

Gero50
02-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Well a few scenes in dbz have before. Some parts in Yu-Gi-Oh DM. With Fruits Basket as well.

Oh there was a thread like this in the romance anime section.

TwiistedRealiity
02-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Well a few scenes in dbz have before. Some parts in Yu-Gi-Oh DM. With Fruits Basket as well.

Oh there was a thread like this in the romance anime section.

Oh was there? o-o; Sorry, i'm a little new to this so... i'm kinda learning i didn't see it. XD Thanks !! =]

suzumi
02-02-2010, 06:48 AM
Protip: The plural for "anime" is "sheep".

That is all.

Beast
02-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Really only Elfen Lied and a couple of the DBZ movies.

Eris
02-02-2010, 07:17 PM
You missed "General Anime and Manga" and put your thread in "Miscellaneous" instead. So I moved it.

unruley700
02-02-2010, 11:09 PM
elfen lied anime didn't make me cry, but the end of the manga make me tear up a little. i was at work too. kind of embarrasing

TwiistedRealiity
02-04-2010, 05:38 AM
elfen lied anime didn't make me cry, but the end of the manga make me tear up a little. i was at work too. kind of embarrasing

Lol ! That sucks that you were at work. But it's kinda funny x] I hate when that happens... o-o;

unruley700
02-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Lol ! That sucks that you were at work. But it's kinda funny x] I hate when that happens... o-o;

i work 3rd shift so i don't have to worry about too many people. i don't do anything but read manga and watch anime while i'm there. i love my job

Baka_Fairy9999
02-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Pokemon.

I cried when Lucario died in the movie.

I cried with the pokemon when everyone was swallowed by weird goo. Even when Ash was gone.

I cried when Lucario died in the movie when I was watching it the second time.

>_____>

ArtieBoy
02-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Basilisk. I think was the ending music that hit me

warla_woo
02-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Elfen Lied made me tear up...and not just the anime...im a sucker!

TheThunderBringer
02-05-2010, 04:23 PM
Elfen Lied made me cry on the second go-around
Ergo Proxy made me cry more than any show during the last 2 episodes. Terrential downfall of sad.

makkuro kiba
02-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Wolf's Rain made me cry, Hige was my favorite character, and he died! I was so sad!! I cried watching Naruto too when Asuma died, he was cool, and it was sad to see Shikamaru cry too. I also cried reading the Kakashi Gaiden in the manga because of Obito. I liked Obito from the beginning.

I'm a sucker when it comes to my favorite characters dying.

TheThunderBringer
02-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Only slight spoilers in above post >_>

The Truth in Blue
02-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Now and Then, Here and There. Just... the last few episodes were so depressing.

Poor Nabuca, poor Lala-Ru, Poor Boo, Poor Sis, Poor orphan girl who killed Boo, poor Sara, poor everybody except Shu and Hamdo.

TwiistedRealiity
02-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Wolf's Rain made me cry, Hige was my favorite character, and he died! I was so sad!! I cried watching Naruto too when Asuma died, he was cool, and it was sad to see Shikamaru cry too. I also cried reading the Kakashi Gaiden in the manga because of Obito. I liked Obito from the beginning.

I'm a sucker when it comes to my favorite characters dying.

Lmaoo! Oh gawddd! D: I was watching Wolfs Rain too.. v.v; Lmao that's alright someone else spoiled that for me before you did. xD But you should be a little more careful with the spoilers on here >__>"

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-06-2010, 09:28 PM
I cried on Fullmetal Alchemist when (Episode 25) Hughes died
I cried on Blood Plus when )Episode 45+) Moses and Karman died not to mention the ending
I cried on Code Geass R1 when (Episode 23) Euphy died. I mean, she REALLY didn't deserve it.
I cried on Code Geass R2 when (episode 13+) Shirley died. I mean, she didn't even have to. Rolo died, even though I hated him, it was sad. Lelouch died. That is the saddest thing ever
I cried on Persona Trinity Soul (Episode 23) Morimoto died.
I cried on Higurashi when (episode 25) Rena and Keiichi fight each other on the roof
I cried on Gundam 00 S1 when(Episode 17+) Louise loses her arm, and Lockon dies.
I cried on Gundam 00 S2 when (Episode 7+) When Sergei dies, Anew Dies, when Louise and Saji fight at the end, when Tieria dies, I couldn't even watch it, when Sergei leaves Marie with Allelujah, and when Marie explains Sergei to Andrei, and on the final battle because I REALLY thought Setsuna was going to die. I was a wimp with that one.
I cried on Now Then Here And There when(episode 13 When Sis and Nabuca die.

I'm an easy cryer. I don't like animes that don't make me cry. I also cried on the first two Bleach movies.

Shida12
02-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Air made me cry a bit and Kanon also had me showing a little tears both of which were nice stories :P

TwiistedRealiity
02-07-2010, 03:02 AM
I cried on Fullmetal Alchemist when (Episode 25) Hughes died
I cried on Blood Plus when )Episode 45+) Moses and Karman died not to mention the ending
I cried on Code Geass R1 when (Episode 23) Euphy died. I mean, she REALLY didn't deserve it.
I cried on Code Geass R2 when (episode 13+) Shirley died. I mean, she didn't even have to. Rolo died, even though I hated him, it was sad. Lelouch died. That is the saddest thing ever
I cried on Persona Trinity Soul (Episode 23) Morimoto died.
I cried on Higurashi when (episode 25) Rena and Keiichi fight each other on the roof
I cried on Gundam 00 S1 when(Episode 17+) Louise loses her arm, and Lockon dies.
I cried on Gundam 00 S2 when (Episode 7+) When Sergei dies, Anew Dies, when Louise and Saji fight at the end, when Tieria dies, I couldn't even watch it, when Sergei leaves Marie with Allelujah, and when Marie explains Sergei to Andrei, and on the final battle because I REALLY thought Setsuna was going to die. I was a wimp with that one.
I cried on Now Then Here And There when(episode 13 When Sis and Nabuca die.

I'm an easy cryer. I don't like animes that don't make me cry. I also cried on the first two Bleach movies.

I'm the exact same way! XD

TwiistedRealiity
02-07-2010, 03:03 AM
Air made me cry a bit and Kanon also had me showing a little tears both of which were nice stories :P

I've also cried while watching Air.. v.v; What a sad story.
I've never seen Kanon though, heard it was supposed to be really good x]

Shida12
02-07-2010, 03:56 AM
I've also cried while watching Air.. v.v; What a sad story.
I've never seen Kanon though, heard it was supposed to be really good x]
O it is if you get the time you should check it out im not going to wreck it but its a nice emotional ride ^^

TwiistedRealiity
02-07-2010, 04:38 AM
O it is if you get the time you should check it out im not going to wreck it but its a nice emotional ride ^^

Yupp! I willl thankssss! x]

-P.N.-
02-09-2010, 04:03 PM
Cry: grave of the firefly, clannad after story.
watery eye: kanon2006, AirTV,elf a tale of melodies.