PDA

View Full Version : Least favourite characters

-GAZKUL-
01-27-2010, 11:40 AM
kinda like the thread where we discuss our least favourte animes only this one is for characters, is there anyone that you really just dont like ? or maybe you just find them mildly annoying ,anyhow please feel free to name and shame them

BestFly
01-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Okay... well I'll say the ones off the top of my head.

1. Takumi Nishijō (Chaos: Head)
-Okay we get it. He's an otaku/etc. But every time he speaks, or reacts to something it pisses me off. The show would of been so much better without him, even though he was the main character. The girls in the show are cute. Why Can't the show be about them? He's an Otaku in a bad way. Ironically my favorite anime character (Konata) is an otaku in a good way.

2. Shirō Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
-In my mind Rin and Saber were the only two things keeping a medicore show dropping to a very crappy show. But Shiro is another crappy main character. In reality the more you like Saber the more you should hate Shiro.
(On this not Shinji from the same show is also very hatable)

3. Suzaku Kururagi (Code Geass)
-Okay, I'll admit I like a lot of Code Geass' characters. But I don't know what it is about Suzaku I hate. I just know there's something.

4. Uchina Sasuke (Naruto)
-I don't need to explain this.

Doom85
01-27-2010, 07:56 PM
3. Suzaku Kururagi (Code Geass)
-Okay, I'll admit I like a lot of Code Geass' characters. But I don't know what it is about Suzaku I hate. I just know there's something.

I always saw Suzaku as a deconstruction of the typical Gundam protagonist and the like. He is guilty of the many things he criticizes Lelouch for, but is almost always blind to it. He hid the fact that he was fighting in the military from his friends but then criticized Lelouch for lying to his friends, and yelled at Lelouch for causing bloodshed right after Suzuka had just shot down helpless people (granted, he wasn't liking it, but still). And of course the classic scene of him yelling at Lelouch for taking Euphemia hostage, never mind the fact he had Kallen hostage at that very moment. He also was way off on thinking Lelouch planned to kill Euphemia right from the start, and acted as if the Black Knights were just being self-centered (it's self-centered to want to save yourself from an empire that routinely slaughters your people in specific sectors?).

And of course, he never really accomplished his goal of changing the nation from within. If Euphemia hadn't conveniently entered his life, he most likely would have gotten nowhere. I don't hate Suzaku though, I think he's a decent character, showing how one can blind himself to reality by focusing on personal morals too much.

As for me, I can't stand Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana. Rival love interests are fine, but she acts like a total jerk about it: "you can't be friends with him, Shana, if you're not in love with him!" Wow, so guys and girls can't be friends now unless they're interested that way? "Brilliant" logic there, Yoshida.

Also don't like Shinn Asuka or Gilbert Durandal from Gundam Seed Destiny. They'd be more tolerable if the director didn't actually try to insist they're the good guys (forgive me if I actually want free will in my life).

And yeah, no need to elaborate on Sasuke. He gets twice the jutsu as Naruto does, and hogs way more fights. Sure, he loses most of the time (and some of his victories either turn out to be the opponent being weakened or actually planning to lose), but Naruto should be in more fights than him. Also don't like Sakura, since Kishi made progress with her at the start of Part 2, and since has sent her character spinning downwards to the point that she's almost more pathetic than her Part 1 version.

nekosenshi
01-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Yukishiro Enishi (from Rurouni Kenshin manga.) For some reason, I dislike him even more than Shishio. Maybe it's his self-righteousness. At least Shishio admits to being evil.

-GAZKUL-
01-28-2010, 10:39 AM
i havnt been watching anime long enough to be able to name anyone

TheThunderBringer
01-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Doctor Tenma's ex-fiance, the blonde haired lady, daughter of the hospital owner. She takes the cake and eats it too...and bakes another so she can have her cake and eat it, too.

The Butcher
01-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Shinji(Evagelion)-can't fight and is scared all the time,doesn't like to fight either.
Kira(SEED)-This character is a embarrassment to all Gundam pilots,pilots don't wine and complain,they fight and kill.
Suzaku Kurugi(Code Geass)-This guy whines about "you can't kill people blah blah blah"."We can get peace without fighting more blah blah blah", "I don't like fighting" and so an so forth.

I know there is more but,I'm in the dark so it's a pain typing right now.

BestFly
01-29-2010, 05:18 PM
I forgot about Shinji Ikari. Yeah... but I hated him less for his personality and more for the fact that he gets Asuka all to himself. How is that fair in the least bit?

xXPainful SmilexX
01-29-2010, 07:09 PM
1: I hate Ali from Gundam 00 and I REALLY hate Ribbons from the same show.
2. Lelouch from R1. I liked him at first, but the longer it went on the more he bothered me.
3. Rolo Lamperouge. Do I have to say?
4. Frank Archer from FMA. Just when you think he's gone. He's BACK!
5. Kujo from Persona Trinity Soul. I just saw episode 13, and it's all his fault.

John Watson
01-29-2010, 08:43 PM
I dont like ~

-Hinata from Naruto cuz' I just dont ok?! >/
-Sasuke. Ugh.
-Seimei from Loveless. He's a sicko. .__.
-Madarame Ikkaku from Bleach. All he wants to do is fight fight fight!! Relaaaax~

Thats about it I guess. o.o;

MangaFanGuy
01-30-2010, 12:37 AM
Suzaku: Code Geass- Now while I somewhat agree with Doom85 there was still something about Suzaku that just continually irritated me

Sasuke: Naruto- Yeah.......we all know this one

Daken.
01-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Kagome from inyuasha, shes just really annoying to me.

Hinata from naruto, I don't see why so many people like her, she just bothers me, did they really have to make her that way.

Sasuke: Naruto- Yeah.......we all know this one

and I agree on this one.

If it wasnt animes only, I would have a lot more.

Dengaku
01-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Rin from InuYasha: She's TOO innocent.
And I have to agree with Sasuke. :)

Mnemonic_X
01-30-2010, 08:31 PM
I like Naruto but his voice is hella annoying e-e; Julia from Cowboy Bebop, Tea from Yu-Gi-OH, Sasuke and I'm forgetting characters I don't like but thats all I can think of for now ^^;

saki-senpai
02-02-2010, 03:31 PM
sasuke from naruto and shinji from NGE, hands down

Gjallarhorn
02-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Any and all moe-blob characters. Also, the common clearly-an-evil-villian-through-out-the-series-but-then-given-a-sob-story-background-to-gain-sympathy archetype characters.

TheSplundPopper
02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Byakuya Kutchiki: Okay there was one time he stopped Rukia from being killed by Gin but the rest of the time he is very arrogant.To protect his family honour he destroyed Rukia's Zanpakuto to prove himself before he knew whether Mayuri would find a way to get all the Zanpakuto back. Also in his fight with Espada 7, the way he looked down on him. If Byakuya is killed off I wouldn't complain.
Tesla from Bleach: I won't go into my reason for disliking him. Although it was a great moment in the series when my favourite character cut my most hated character in half with one hit.

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-03-2010, 03:54 PM
1. Ribbons Almark From Gundam 00 I mean he takes over Anew's mind and Setsuna has to kill her because of it. Also, he kills Tieria in the most brutal way he possibly could.

2. Rolo Lamperouge from Code Geass Seriously, the whole Shirley thing did it.

3. Ali Al-Saachez from Gundam 00.

4. Frank Archer from FMA

Gero50
02-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Here are mine
Hoposi: Ranma 1/1
Vivien: Yu-Gi-Oh DM
Those are the only two i can think of right now.

StabWound
02-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Shu Matsutani from Now and Then, Here and There: Overly moral to the point of total idiocy.
Saki Morimi from Higashi no Eden: Useless.

And then the moeblobs... to many to list, so I'll just go with the three I find the most irritating.

Fuko Ibuki from Clannad
Yui Hirasawa from K-ON!
Konata Izumi from Lucky Star

小美ドクロchan
02-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Chibi-Usa from Sailormoon.
I.
hate.
her.
so.
much.

I sincerely wish with all my heart that this little brat had never been created. She's the definition of "annoying". Just LOOKING at her pisses me off.:banghead: Her hair is the most annoying visual thing about her. I just wanna chop off those ridiculous cotton-candy pigtails and start smacking her with them.:banghead: I could probably forgive her stupid-looking hair if her personality wasn't rotten to the core.

ARGHHHHHH I HAAAAAAATE HEEEEEER!!

lol

Shu Matsutani from Now and Then, Here and There: Overly moral to the point of total idiocy.
Saki Morimi from Higashi no Eden: Useless.

And then the moeblobs... to many to list, so I'll just go with the three I find the most irritating.

Fuko Ibuki from Clannad
Yui Hirasawa from K-ON!
Konata Izumi from Lucky Star

Whuuuuuuuuuuut D8 I don't know about the others but Konata IS AWESOME. Moeblob? She has the most personality out of the entire cast!

The Butcher
02-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Forgot two.

Hinata-How do people like her?she is romantic,cannot fight good,and also whines and complains.
Hitsugaya-Out of all the other cool Captains HE had to get the spotlight! He cannot fight,plus he has to much emotions clouding his thoughts.

StabWound
02-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Whuuuuuuuuuuut D8 I don't know about the others but Konata IS AWESOME. Moeblob? She has the most personality out of the entire cast!

I guess she's more of a fan-pandering character... which I find just as bad, if not worse.

小美ドクロchan
02-10-2010, 12:07 PM
I guess she's more of a fan-pandering character... which I find just as bad, if not worse.

How is that worse? o.o Making a character anime fans can completely relate to and laugh with is probably the smartest concept the industry has come up with.

StabWound
02-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Sure it's smart on the creators part since it's an easy way to make lots of money, but it's an incredibly shallow ploy to gather a large fanbase of idiot otaku drones to like a character/series instead of actually making an effort to create a character a little more complex than a loli who likes anime and video games.

There is nothing unique or interesting about her character. That's why I don't like her.

poshyterra
02-10-2010, 12:57 PM
suzaku from code geass drove me nuts. every time he opened his mouth i wanted to slap him.

rock lee from naruto... i don't know why i don't like him. he just drives me nuts the same way suzaku does. and i like most naruto characters! but rock lee disgusts me...

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-10-2010, 02:00 PM
I sincerely wish with all my heart that this little brat had never been created. She's the definition of "annoying". Just LOOKING at her pisses me off.:banghead: Her hair is the most annoying visual thing about her. I just wanna chop off those ridiculous cotton-candy pigtails and start smacking her with them.:banghead: I could probably forgive her stupid-looking hair if her personality wasn't rotten to the core.

This reminds me. I forgot to put Kallen Kouzaki from Code Geass on my list. She is the worst person in the entire series! Not only does her hair suck, she never wears any clothes through the whole series. She acts like a man, and if she put on more clothes and had smaller breasts I'd think she was a man. Her Sasuke hair annoys me, and it's red of ALL colors, that way you can't help but stare at it. She isn't even a good pilot. The Radiant Wave Surger is an instant kill attack. Her personality bothers me so much! I can't stand how naive she is and that she acts SO tough. And she's like a fan favorite for being so strong, but she bends to everyone's will.

And while on the subject of Code Geass...

Nunnally Lamperouge bothers me alot. She's my second most hated character. She's so naive! She too innocent for someone who's mother was murdered right in front of her. I hate how she never EVER sees any bad in people except Lelouch. I mean He was willing to die for her, but she believed Schniezel and, not only hated him, started trying to kill him. What a way to say thanks to a brother that sacrificed everything for you

And on Gundam 00...
Marina Ismail(Or however you spell it.)
She is so useless. Her country is getting destroyed so she either A. cries, or B. sings. God, what is with the part on season 2 when Shirin and her were getting chased and she gives her a gun, but she WON'T take it. Way to protect all those little kids with you.

Sorry, that was a complete rant. No offense if you like these people.

EDIT: I forgot Tabool from Now Then Here And There. He is such a jerk(Understatement) through the whole series. He was obsessed with power. And he kills Nabuca How dare he kill my FAVORITE character! I was so happy when he died. I lol'd

Shwayze
02-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Makoto from School Days: Everyone that watched this show would understand why I hate this guy so much.

Karasuma from School Rumble: I dont understand why Tenma likes this d-bag.

Suzaku from Code Geass: Wanted to make him shut up for almost the whole show.

Rock Lee from Naruto: Just cant stand this dude, his presence annoys the living hell out of me.

-GAZKUL-
02-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Bayukaya from Bleach. arrogent to the extreme. and whats with the pink sword?

i find most good guys annoying in some way or another. they are just never as cool as the bad guys.

ArtieBoy
02-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Sasuke: Naruto he is homo and is always crying about Sasuke
Sasuke: Sakura useless baby who served no real use through out the whole series
Bleach: Ichigo This character has been done to death and i dont even think he is original
Bleach: Orihime Must Ichigo Be on her mind FOR EVERYTHING SHE DO!
Berserk: GRIFFITH I hate this character in the way the mangaka intended to make me hate Him
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood: Dio Same deal with He is just a bastard He is an *** whole for no reason. but i don't hate him as a character U hate him for what he has done,

lonelyangel09
02-11-2010, 12:30 PM
well the most HATEST anime character in the world is:
the boy from cartoon(karin)....i dont know his name!and naruto,sakura are also not gud!many others are not gud but dont remember them ryte now!

小美ドクロchan
02-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Sure it's smart on the creators part since it's an easy way to make lots of money, but it's an incredibly shallow ploy to gather a large fanbase of idiot otaku drones to like a character/series instead of actually making an effort to create a character a little more complex than a loli who likes anime and video games.

There is nothing unique or interesting about her character. That's why I don't like her.

Nothing unique? Sir, I'm pretty sure Konata's the only female anime character in existence who plays dating sim games and has Hare Hare Yukai as her ringtone.

How do you make a girl more unique than that?:laugh:

And it's fine to not like the character, but isn't it going a bit too far to call her fans "idiot otaku drones"? >_>

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Thanks Stabwound
I forgot to put Shu Matsutani from Now and Then, Here and There on my list(s). He was so overly optimistic! It bugged me.

TwiDragon1000
02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Mitsuomia(sp) from Tenjou Tenge. I don't want to spoil much, but I like him in the flashbacks, just not the current time.

Tomo from Azumanga Dioah, shes annoying

Excel from Excel saga, again shes annoying

Sakura (first Naruto) such a pointless character

Karasuma from School Rumble, I just didn't like him

Those are the 4 I came name of off the top of my head.

-Matt

EDIT: 100th post, I hope to stay on here for another 100 :-P

kimi no kioku
02-13-2010, 11:50 AM
From FMA I had:
Archer, Kimbley, Pride, Alphonse, Rick, Leo, and Sloth.
From Code Geass I had:
Cornelia, Kaguya, KALLEN, Tian-Zi, Xing-Ke, Rolo, and Diethard.
From Now Then Here And There I had:
Hamdo, Tabool, and Shu
From Death Note I had:
Mogi, Takada, and Higuchi
From Gundam 00 I had:
Ali Al-Saachez, Ribbons, Marina, Milena, Nena, Johan, and Michael.
From Higurashi I had:
Satoko, Rika, and Tomitake.

Isaac.
02-14-2010, 12:04 AM
The entire cast of Cyborg 009. It was painful to watch them interact...that's just me though

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-14-2010, 08:10 AM
The entire cast of Cyborg 009. It was painful to watch them interact...that's just me though
Lol. Me too.

J Gundam
02-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Freiza from Dragon Ball Z
Alex and Muller from Gundam Wing
Katz Kobayashi from Zeta Gundam
Elpeo Puru from Gundam ZZ
Noa Hathaway and Quess Paraya from Char's Counterattack

makkuro kiba
02-16-2010, 06:01 PM
The only anime character I absolutely cannot stand is Sasuke Uchiha. Mainly because I'm tired of the whole show being centered around him, he's a jerk, he's stupid, and anyone who agrees to move in with Orochimaru has to be completely insane... and I do believe he has enough fangirls flooding the Earth.

ALSO, I find his arrogance extremely annoying, to the point where I would shoot him in the face if I could.

Other than that, I really don't mind Sasuke...
Oh, and the other characters I don't like would be Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Danzo.

On other anime, I don't see the point in Onigiri on Air Gear... I mean, I do, but I don't, it confuses me.

Brandandy
02-17-2010, 04:58 AM
1) Sae from "Peach Girl". I just hate her! She's so mean!
2) Akito from "Fruits Basket". The "woe is me" attitude got old really fast, and she's mean (I hate mean people)
3) Light from "Death Note". He's such a pompous @** !! It drives me crazy!

-GAZKUL-
02-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Light from "Death Note". He's such a pompous @** !! It drives me crazy!

i think when you say this you are spreaking for practically everyone who has ever read/watched death note.

personally i was actually glad when he died, he was so uncaring and cruel. why the hell would you kill some one for being lazy, okay i know my dad would but thats not the point.

小美ドクロchan
02-17-2010, 11:53 AM
i think when you say this you are spreaking for practically everyone who has ever read/watched death note.

personally i was actually glad when he died, he was so uncaring and cruel. why the hell would you kill some one for being lazy, okay i know my dad would but thats not the point

Heh, I didn't really like Light either....though he wasn't on my "OMGKILL!!!1111" character list. But I never finished the anime or manga anyway. XD

HE KILLED SOMEONE FOR BEING LAZY!!?? O____________o

........thank Haruhi he wasn't a real person who knew MY name......or I'd be dead. XD

Doom85
02-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Heh, I didn't really like Light either....though he wasn't on my "OMGKILL!!!1111" character list. But I never finished the anime or manga anyway. XD

HE KILLED SOMEONE FOR BEING LAZY!!?? O____________o

........thank Haruhi he wasn't a real person who knew MY name......or I'd be dead. XD

Light didn't, but one of his followers did, and Light basically said, "you went too soon, I wasn't planning on starting that part of the plan until later." So he didn't kill lazy people, but it was on the agenda. And people actually defend this guy's actions..... :wacko:

Diocletian
02-17-2010, 07:57 PM
How is that worse? o.o Making a character anime fans can completely relate to and laugh with is probably the smartest concept the industry has come up with.

Oh, man I hope you're not serious. That's all the anime industry is now.

-P.N.-
02-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Shinji in FSN.
Kyo in Kof.
Sakura in Naruto.

小美ドクロchan
02-18-2010, 01:47 PM
Oh, man I hope you're not serious. That's all the anime industry is now.

The keyword is "now". Lucky Star was released three years ago. Izumi Konata is the first female character created who is like this (to my knowledge). Most of the Genshiken otaku cast is male.

Diocletian
02-18-2010, 06:10 PM
The keyword is "now". Lucky Star was released three years ago. Izumi Konata is the first female character created who is like this (to my knowledge). Most of the Genshiken otaku cast is male.

Uh...they've been around for years. They just were never called otaku, but rather "losers". Otaku are usually just self-insertion characters. Most harem shows like Love Hina make the characters very relateable to your typical loser otaku.

There've been many shows where the characters are otaku in manga and anime. Ressentiment and Otaku no Video did it better and earlier respectively.

The Butcher
02-18-2010, 07:30 PM
3) Light from "Death Note". He's such a pompous @** !! It drives me crazy!
How could you not like Light?He was psycho,smart,no emotions,and best of all:
not romantic

小美ドクロchan
02-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Most harem shows like Love Hina make the characters very relateable to your typical loser otaku.

Love Hina didn't have any female otaku characters. >.>

How could you not like Light?He was psycho,smart,no emotions,and best of all:
not romantic

It's easy to dislike someone who thinks he's a God and can just decide who dies and who lives just like that. Having no emotions is just weird. It's inhumane and a character who is THAT heartless, is pretty unlikable imho.
Also, Chiibi likes romantic men. :(

RenegadeC4v
02-18-2010, 10:29 PM
Mr.Satan from DBZ. In a show where so many characters get killed, how the hell does the most annoying character avoid that fate?

Yuliya
02-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Ugh, I just hate Inuyasha and Kagome from Inuyasha. They both just irritate the hell out of me.

Raiden17
03-01-2010, 06:37 AM
2. Rolo Lamperouge from Code Geass Seriously, the whole Shirley thing did it.

Completely unforgivable.
My hatred for Rolo Lamperouge knows no bounds.
Mello from Death Note: I really can't figure out why. He just annoys me soooo much.
Nina from Code Geass: she is basically "What if Oppenheimer was completely incapable of the slightest bit of foresight?"
Angelica from Gunslinger Girl: This one I really can't work out. To me she's just asking to be pummelled. I hate myself for saying that.

Hakuchuumu
03-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto); Not only is he a royal pain in the ***; but he's still not dead. Why. Just die already. He's a jerk and always has been, yet there are other characters in the series who are just unwilling to let it go. And worse, there are still crazed fans. 'Maybe he'll turn good!' Wrong. He's just a power hungry, selfish, heartless jerk and that's never going to change, imo. Plus, I hate seeing thousands of pieces of fanart of him. I hate his face. GAR.

Sakura Haruno (Naruto); In the original Naruto, Sakura was my least favorite character. Not only was her sickly obsession for Sasuke irriating, but she was completely worthless; taking into account that she had no real special abilities or strengths. Once shippuden came around, hell, maybe even near the end of the first naruto series; I was thinking 'Wow, she's gotten stronger. This is a good thing, I'm starting to like her.' She matured. As a better fighter, as a woman, and as a decent human being. But then she went and dissapointed me again. Not only is she once again proving to be nothing but a nuisence, but she's not using her head. Why does Kishimoto make all the female characters either nonexistant in the series, or worthless?

Ichiko Ono (Munto); Mostly, I felt she was too clingy to Yumemi. Yumemi: Have to save the world now! Ichiko: NOOO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I SAID SO. I understand her feelings, but I felt how she often acted them out were annoying.

Light (Death Note); Good lord, I hated this guy. I don't care what all the fanboys/girls say, it would never change my opinion. Yes, he was incredibly intelligent, and that is what actually drew me into the manga. At first, his actions did not quite bother me as much. But then he grew insane with power and his God-like superiority over all others, and it really turned me off to the whole series.

Mytho (Princess TuTu); Okay, so I know he's an important role in this series. Without him, yeah, doesn't work. There's a reason for his emotionlessness, he shattered his heart to seal the monster raven away. But; I often found that his over-emotionlessness irritated me. Of course, it could not be helped. But holy crap there were times when I just wanted to kick his ***. (DO NOT RAED SPOILER UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED SERIES OR HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE SERIES) AND OKAY; MOSTLY. He pisses me off because at the end of the series, Ahiru, being the loving and wonderful girl she is, gives back the last shard of his heart, only to be stuck in duck form again; AND HE goes off to be with RUE. GAH. I mean, I wouldn't want Ahiru/Mytho as a pairing. Fakir/Ahiru all the way, but seriously. They just ran off together all happily ever after while Ahiru was stuck as a DUCK. AHH. What a jerk. ): At least fix it!

I have SO many more. But those are just a select few. :/

Lily Rock
03-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Ishida from Bleach is my least favorite character, he's annoying and dumb...

Zandan
03-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto): He is annoying, sue me. Seriously, he cares way too much about people he met for 5 seconds (think back to the anime Sanbi filler arc with Yukimaru). Always saying stuff like, "I'll save them no matter what!" never mind the fact that they may not want to be 'saved'. And stemming from what Hakuchuumu said, Naruto is one of those annoying people who thinks Sasuke will 'turn good.' Either way, Naruto is annoying.

My list may get bigger...I can't think of anymore off the top of my head, possibly showing that Naruto is the most annoying character, in my opinion at least.

-GAZKUL-
03-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto); Not only is he a royal pain in the ***; but he's still not dead. Why. Just die already. He's a jerk and always has been, yet there are other characters in the series who are just unwilling to let it go. And worse, there are still crazed fans. 'Maybe he'll turn good!' Wrong. He's just a power hungry, selfish, heartless jerk and that's never going to change, imo. Plus, I hate seeing thousands of pieces of fanart of him. I hate his face. GAR.

thank you , i thought it was just me that hated this guy

Bayonetta
03-03-2010, 01:15 PM
~ Maria from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
~ Kikuri from Hell Girl

I can't stand creepy kids.

Rolo Vi Britannia
03-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Adding more.

Andrei Smirnoff from Gundam 00 Season 2. Not only does the he look terrible. He also had a creepy obsession with Louise, who belongs with Saji
He also, don't read unless seen episode 17 and up Kills his own father and thinks nothing of it

Nena, Johan, and Michael Trinity from Gundam 00. I recently re-watched season 1, and these three are unbelievable. I mean, Johan EPISODE 19 SPOILERS Tells Lockon that Setsuna was in the KPSA and tries to start crap and Michael was annoying with his obsession with killing people and how it seemed like he was in love with his sister. And Nena kills Louise's entire family because she had to work and they were at a party. Not to mention he being completely psycho.
Season 1 and 2 spoilers I'm so glad they all died. I lol'd at Nena's.

The Butcher
03-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Mr.Satan from DBZ. In a show where so many characters get killed, how the hell does the most annoying character avoid that fate?
Oh yes,how could I forget about him?

Zeal Punch
03-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Probably my most hated character is Katejina Loos from Victory Gundam. Could they try and make a more annoying character? Thankfully she went blind at the end.

rainysidewalks
03-03-2010, 11:10 PM
thank you , i thought it was just me that hated this guy

no...there are countless people on both sides of that fence.

characters I don't like:
-Misa from DN (aside from her irrational obsession with light, she had no personality. I thought the author could have done more with her character than he did.)
-Hiro from fruits basket (need I explain why? although I must admit he got more tolerable as the series progressed)
-CC & Euphemia from Code Geass (they just bother me. actually, there are very few characters in that show that I like...too many of them (male and female) seem like they were just put there for fan service.)

Zombie Panda
03-06-2010, 12:39 AM
Gotta say I hate:

Sasuke for pretty much every reason already listed.

Griffith from Berserk cuz guy just annoys the hell outta me. Everything rolls his way, suddenly Guts leaves and he snaps.

Ayano from Kaze no Stigma, she fills that 'lets jump to conclusions and be a total b**ch before we know whats really going on' role that just grates on my nerves.

Rolo Vi Britannia
03-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Another person I hate is Hajime from Hell Girl. His constant talk about how revenge was wrong was annoying. The show seemed to get way more boring once he came in.
Tsugumi was also annoying. He constant hate for her dad and being whiny was annoying.

Jimbow
03-06-2010, 09:49 AM
@Raiden17 How is it even possible to hate Mello?

Anyway, for me it's Rollo ( Code Geass ) All Bleach characters and Isuzu Tsumuhana from Ookamikakushi

DreamaDanielle
03-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Kagome - Really i would not mind her getting like thrown off something shes just she annoys me
Tea and Tristan - they werent important to the show WHAT SO EVER why they were even on yugi oh I'll never ever understand
there are so many others but I just cant think of them at the moment lol

xXPainful SmilexX
03-06-2010, 03:58 PM
That's how I feel too.

knives1019
03-08-2010, 01:27 PM
I hate Saliormoon and all her little girlfriends. O ya the cat too.

Creed_x
03-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Sasuke from Naruto
Yakushiji Tenzen from from Basilisk
Shinji from Evangelion
Yuki from Vampire Knight

小美ドクロchan
03-08-2010, 07:48 PM
I hate Saliormoon and all her little girlfriends. O ya the cat too.

And I'm willing to bet you've never watched the show in its original format either.:rolleyes:

Raiden17
03-10-2010, 06:41 AM

Anyway, for me it's Rollo ( Code Geass ) All Bleach characters and Isuzu Tsumuhana from Ookamikakushi

I know everyone seems to love him. I just didn't like him at all.

I think for me it's because first time I saw Mello he was all cocky and I didn't really like that about him. Light was really cocky, but we kinda got to see where that came from a little more. Or maybe not, maybe I made a snap judgement and was completely biased to any evidence to the contrary.
I'm not denying he was a smart dude, it's just that Near seemed way smarter and cooler to me.
I definitely found Manga Mello a little less annoying with the extra backstory.

Importantly, everyone hates Rolo! YAY! Again: brilliantly written character, intentionally written to make you hate him.

kimi no kioku
03-10-2010, 06:55 AM
Importantly, everyone hates Rolo! YAY! Again: brilliantly written character, intentionally written to make you hate him.
Yep. Only big Shirley haters like him. How can you hate Shirley? She's so cute!

-GAZKUL-
04-02-2010, 02:12 PM
official 3

1. light-Death note
2. bayakuya kukchiki -Bleach
3. sasuke- naruto

kimi no kioku
04-02-2010, 11:27 PM
I hate Wang Lui Mei from Gundam 00. Just had to say it...
I also hate Kaguya from Code Geass.

XDissidiaX
04-03-2010, 03:31 AM
1.Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto
2.Rukia and Orihime (bleach)

Raiden17
04-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Left Hand from Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

That thing made me so angry with it's pointless unfunny filler
Especially in the dub

LoveTenshi
04-04-2010, 04:12 AM
Sakura from Naruto

TheSplundPopper
04-15-2010, 10:21 PM
A group of characters I forgot to mention are the cloud people from Jack to Mame no Ki. When I was a kid I used to watch it all the time. Saw it again recently and was reminded what ungrateful prats they all were.
They chose to hate Tulip after he saved them. If it weren't for Tulip they would all still be mice, Hecuba would still be ruling them and the castle would still be dark.
They still chose to kill him even though he was the hero of the story.
That is why they are a group I could ad to my list.

tenzo_groupie
04-18-2010, 12:15 AM
My least favourite character is Shampoo for Ranma 1/2.
She's so annoying and obssessive.

小美ドクロchan
04-26-2010, 11:12 AM
My least favourite character is Shampoo for Ranma 1/2.
She's so annoying and obssessive.

o_O Akane is WAY more annoying.
Who hits a guy when a girl latches herself onto him of her own free will!?

Shampoo's at least cute. Ugly tomboy Akane has NOTHING going for her. XD She can't even cook!!

Rageth
04-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star would be my choice.

foryouranime
04-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Sasuke. I don't know why he has such a huge fan following. He's such an emo jerk >_<

KitKaty
04-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Martina from Slayers <--- Freakin loath her! She's only in the series for comedy relief, and I don't find her amusing in the least.
Kodachi from Ranma 1/2 < --- Aside from her creepy laughter, she has an overwhelming creepy atmosphere around her. lol
Chiyo-Chan from Azumanga Daioh <--- I don't really have a reason to dislike Chiyo except that she's not as entertaining as the other characters.

michaelhoffman
04-30-2010, 06:58 AM
my least favorite in female characters is nina from code geass and every female characters in Sailor Moon

Besides least favorite in males are:
Kagetsu (Shamanic Princess)
Nube (Jigoku Sensei Nube)

小美ドクロchan
04-30-2010, 05:38 PM
and every female characters in Sailor Moon

D:

BOO!

You have no clue....
lol

tvshow88
05-01-2010, 06:28 AM
Death Note Episodesare same like here. I am watching this tv series from such a long period of time..

Orenjia
05-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Sakura from Naruto
Orihime from Bleach
Yuuki from V.K.
Rose from FMA

Vitaminpop
05-04-2010, 05:55 AM
Lenalee in D-Gray Man

Inoue in Bleach
Most useless character ever created.

Makoto Itou in School Days