Genre:
Rap, R&B, Pop, hip-hop.

Members:
G-Dragon (Leader) - Vocals, rapper
T.O.P - Power-rapper
Seungri - Vocals
Daesung - Vocals
TaeYang - Vocals

Recommended songs if you're new to them: Haru haru, lies, Make love, Oh my baby, and always.

They've been my favorite band ever since their debut in 06' I believe. Been listening to them, ever since. Anyone else a fan / big fan? :)

Baka_Fairy9999
02-04-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm a fan. xD

Because I'm Korean.

Dude, I liked their "Heaven" song. >w<

Shida12
02-07-2010, 03:34 AM
I havent heard the band as a whole except for Haru Haru but I have listen to G-Dragon and TaeYang solo and they sound pretty tight.

maximillian_cross
02-18-2010, 01:09 AM
Love them.
Especially "Last Farewell" and "Lies". <3333333

-P.N.-
02-18-2010, 01:36 AM
I don't know about them much, but I saw my sis watch their vid alot... to be honest I was a bit supprise to see them wearing make up (on haru haru mv) XD
I think they sing japanese song too aren't they?

Hakuchuumu
02-25-2010, 04:58 AM
Omg. I stumbled upon Big Bang by accident, and they soon became one of my favorites. I listen to them all the time now. <3 I love them. *_____* Nyaaa. I think my favorite song is 'Lies'. Very good. ^^

*u*

Akuma no Hana
03-29-2010, 07:13 PM
I like their song lies :D I find the video hilarious even though it is not meant to be funny xP.
but other then that song I haven't got around to listening to any other of their songs

Leiy
04-26-2010, 11:30 PM
I like their song "haru haru" and "gara gara go" so cool

Chopsy
05-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Big Bang is one of my favourite bands <3
I think Seungri is sooo cute XD
I really like koe wo kikasete, gara gara go, red sunset and heaven...and lollipop 2 8D

Aleyna
01-12-2011, 04:13 PM
TaeYang is my favorite. He is a good singer and a great dancer. I wish Big Bang would promote an album in the U.S.

MistaCloudStrife
01-21-2011, 06:27 AM
Taeyang is amazing. That is all. Wedding Dress, Look at Me and Need a Girl. He kills it.

ShySenpai
03-09-2011, 10:46 AM
To be honest, I have only heard one song of them so far. Which I listened 'cause I'm a fan of 2NE1, Lollipop. <3
Though I already love those guys, I'm surely going to look up more songs of them. <3

OtakuInu!!!
03-09-2011, 11:21 AM
*Looking at the recent posts result.* *Saw Big Bang.* *Spazzes so much that I could scream that even the moon could hear.*

Lol sorry. I just really like them. They're my T.O.P fave band now. XD I'm starting to become a very big fan. I'm planning to be a V.I.P.

I love Tonight (their new song), Lollipop, Gara Gara Go, Koe wo Kikasete, Tell Me Goodbye, and many more. I love Young Bae's solo songs and GD & T.O.P's collaborations. I also love Seung Hyun's Turn It Up.

My fave member/bias is T.O.P other than his so damn hawt and handsome looks he's a great rapper and his voice makes me melt. Hence my ava. xD I also like Taeyang. Them awesome moves. And he's hawt. Plus, his voice is nice. If I have to rank my faves it'd be like T.O.P, Tae, GD, Seungri, and Daesung. G-Dragon's voice is nice. And he also raps. And he's cuuute! Especially in Lollipop. Seungri is cuuuute~!!! xD And Daesung has a marvelous voice. Very smooth.

DerryBerryTime
03-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Oh I LOVE Big Bang! I've been getting into Korean music so much lately. xD

Taeyang is probably my favorite. :3

Some of my favorite songs are Gara Gara Go, Wedding Dress, Lies, Lollipop 2, Haru Haru.