PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal

NaitoTenshi
01-18-2010, 08:19 PM
The Tales of the JuSod Crystal

APPROVED by LadyPSerenity!

Era/Setting: It was a time of magic; Witches and warlocks, dragon and fairys! The land of Alasmerra was something of marvelous wonder, with its high moutain and beautiful terrain. Its lavender night skys and crystline blue mornings. Filled with all the different races of creature; elf, dwarf, phases, etc. Alasmerra was not only home to humaniod but also home to beautiful creatures: dragons, massive talking bears, and even wonderous different kinds of birds. But there was something that plaged many parts if this land. A sickness that drowned parts of this land with chaos and destruction, war and rebellion. The JuSod Crystal...

The Legend: In Alasmerra the tribes lived peaceful most of the time, but with more and more tribes wanting power over the land... wars started breaking out all across the land, which involved peaceful and evil creature alike making other tribe leaders began to worry. But one group in particular was destined not to fall prisoner to any opposing tribe...The Ki-Yons, a mostly peaceful netural acient group from the cosmos that had be around for many a decade out lasting most of the specices in Alasmerra. They were firece when it came to battle but their numbers where not nearly are large as the other tribes and that is what worried them; So they put all their efforts into giving their people the edge in battle...eventually they created the JuSod Crystal! A jewel so powerful that it took more than 3 Ki-Yons to wield its full power! With the creation of the crystal, came the creation of rumors that began to spread throughout Alasmerra! After hearing this some of the other tribes attack the Ki-Yons rapidly and without end. Battles raged on for years, centuries, and remaining victourous was the Ki-Yons due to the JuSod Crystal! They were fixated on keeping their reign over their land and in battle, until one battle with the Tip.Klee.Ma that ended it all and the jewel was lost! Being vastly out numbered the remaining Ki-Yon retreated without looking for it, and without thinking twice also leaving behind thier homes they fled into the deeper montain area of Alasmerra. The Ki-Yon moving into a new climate gave birth to a new race the A-Yons; More agile then the Ki-Yons but not nearly as powerful. The tale of the jewel was passed to all those who were born after the massive war and right before the last of the elder Ki-Yons died he requested that the jewel be found and destroyed!

Ki-Yon elder's last words: "Destory the jewel, make peace with it...the power it holds it nothing to be in awe about...it is evil..and corruption is not the Ki-Yon way...(cough)..i leave this to our new generation...rid our past and clear your future..(cough).."

This is where you come in, you know the story as a traveler, a nomad, or even a treasure seeker or what ever you choose to be; And you want the either want to obtain the crystal for power, or maybe you want to find it and destory it, or maybe even you want to sell it to the highest bidder? Who knows, maybe you dont what anything to do with the crystal? Maybe you just want to start a family and grow old? Or do you want to do jobs for other people and make money? Try and take over the land? However you decide to you make your mark in Alasmerra.. is totally and completely up to you! You decided what you want to do!

Main races: Note: There are all kinds of races, but these are the main. Feel free to introduce a new race that is a sub-race!
(If you would like to another race to be added, plz pm me with FULL DETAILS about the race and its weakness and i will add them to the list!)

A-Yons: Not a class nor race but a combination of the two. A-Yons are decendents of the ancients Ki-Yons, a more focused but greedy set, whos power trip is what caused their destruction. A-Yons are a of anicent cosmic energy that has been gathered and focused within a pure figure. A-Yons looks can vary depending on location, climate, or even time; but they all have the similar appreance or form of an "ANGEL" or "DEMON". All A-Yons are equip with wings and cosmic energy. They have a choice between good and evil types of ancient magic. Depending on their choice, these ancient powers take hold and help the A-Yon in different ways; Although the choice is made early to be good or evil an A-Yon are a fickle bunch and their attitudes towards different speices isnt to kindly, as though they believe they are superior; On top of most things is their loyalty...they find that to be one of thee most important things in the world. They find that honor is obtained when loyalty is maintained. Although they arent spiteful in nature, the A-Yon race can be a formidable foe, or a faithful companion; and there are now only a few left.

Phase: A phatom like creature; they have no solid body and tend to control weaker life forms moving from one host body to another. Although they can take control of a host body, unfortanely their weakness is they cant control the host's memories and if the host fights hard enough they can remove the phase from their body completely once forcefully removed they cannot re-enter that particular host again; and if the host dies while the phase is inside so does the phase. A phase cant possess a host for more than 3-4 weeks depending on the nature of the hosts mental state. (ex: a stressed character = easier target to take control of; ) They can however fully control the host body and abilities while inside.

Elf: Elves are mysterious, mystical beings, wrought from light during the birth of time. They are often arrogant and haughty as a result of their advance age both as a race, and as individuals. They are the wardens of nature, the children of the gods. Their lives are long and know no sickness or disease. They are one with the earth, Elfs were made from it and they shall return to it at the end of time. Although they dont seem like they have that many weaknesses a elf is just like a human and can die from a deep wound, or cut that goes untreated, even and arrow to the heart. They are warriors, magicians, and archers.

Dwarf: dwarfs are small humanlike creatures, often endowed with magical powers. Dwarfs generally look like old men with long beards and are sometimes ugly or misshapen. But dont allow their size or shape to mistake them, they pack a powerful punch and have very admirable magic skills; although most of the men are skilled in two handed weapons, and hand-to-hand combat. The women in the tribes tend to be alittle more skilled in healing, herbs, and magic.

Tip.Klee.Ma: A fairly new race. It is a mix between elf and dwarf. They vary in size; some taller with my husky structure or visa versa. They have extraordinary magical abilities, and are very much more agile. Unfortnately not more in known about them beside the fact that they tend to be alittle more on the savage side, they are more aggressive, and less torelable to outsiders. They dont get along with other races, nor do they like company. They are called thee barbarians of alasmerra.

Dragonite: Dragoon are a unqiue creatures; they are humaniod
beings that can choose to activate magical armour from a dragon's heart crystal (ex: [CLICK HERE TO SEE MALE] (http://spawnkill.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/wallpaper_the_legend_of_dragoon_04_1024.jpg) [CLICK HERE FOR FEMALE] (http://www.desktoprating.com/wallpapers/anime-wallpapers-pictures/legend-of-dragoon-anime-wallpaper.jpg)) these crystal are very limited and not many can control the power inside! If forced, the dragon's heart crystal can kill the user trying to manipulate it. All the dragon's crystals are elemental; being fire, wind, earth, light, dark, etc. The dragonite's downfall is that its user has no special abilities unless the crystal is being used. Without the crystal's magical abilities the user is powerless and can cast no spells or fight with amazing strenght, etc; Once the crystal is call upon the power possiblities are endless! Once the dragon's heart crystal has finally chosen a indvidual it will remain with that indivdual until death, to which it will then leave in search of the next person capable of using it. Dragonite's vary when it comes to the light and the darkness, so be wary!

RULES

1. NO GODMODDING
2. Follow through with the previous post!
(ex of what NOT to do: its noon and the sun it starting to dim; reply: Jess wakes up to the early moring!")
3. Phases CAN NOT TAKE OVER A-Yons or Dragonites in dragonite state, but in human state then can!
4. If your character is defeated in battle, you can only revive them once!
5. If your character dies a second time you can start a new one!
6. It is REQUIRED that you post like this:

Time: [DAY/NIGHT/EVENING/ETC]
Current Positions: [WHERE ARE YOU?]
Party: [WHO OR WHAT IS WITH YOU?]
~POST

7. Dont use "*", "[]", or etc for any actions preformed.
8. Please use quote marks when making dialog
9. If your fighting, be fair in who and or what your fighting against!
~NOTE: EVERY race has their weak points!
10. To be an "A-YON" you must pm me first before posting!
~ THERE WILL ONLY BE 5 A-Yons and 8 dragonites
11. If your controlling more than once character at a time, please distinguish post!
EX: KAMKAM: post
ELECTRA: post
~NOTE: different colors help too!
12. Make post vibrant, other people have to play off of what you give them! Make it good!
13. Pm me if you would like to be a co-game master
CURRENT CO-GAME MASTER: The Rogue Devil
14. Ill will be throwing random events and tribulations at every character..@ RANDOM!
15. If you have a plot twist that you would like to be considered pm me!
16. Have fun, but keep it pg13!
17. If you want a race placed on the list pm me with ALL DETAILS of the race and ill add them to the list after looking over them!
~NOTE: MAX RACES = 10
18. Character can have noo more than 5 special abilites
19. Dragonites are allowed 7 abilities
20. Phases who control character that are other players can have control over their abilites!
~NOTE: Phases can force you to kill yourself, and they can take control of animals, and trees etc;
but just because they control you doesnt mean you cant weild yourself free!
However if your under stress, or unattained (ex: battling, sleeping, or daydreaming, etc) its easier for them to take control and harder for
you to fight them off!

NaitoTenshi
01-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Time: [Mid-day]
Current Positions: [150 miles from the target]
Party: [alone]

"Hmm..." as Aliyah look around the grassy plains

"Flying is really making me tired more quickly then i would like too... but who knew walking could be so much more tiring.." she stops and sits down.

"I hope this clue is on the mark or ill be alittle more than angry..." as she chuckles looking further down the way of her current target.

Winds sweeps across the plains, and the warmth of the sun is dying down but there isnt a chill yet.

She sits there resting and enjoying the rare site of the sunset that she nvr stops to see.

Sitting there she sees a pack of wolves run past her, ever so majestic and elegant in their stride; with their passing she lets out a sodem sigh.

Standing back up, she starts to walk again,

"Wow, is it really that much futher?" The winds blows again and she continues to walk as though she never stopped at all.

She stops in a little bushy area and sets up a small camp! With the clap of her hands, a package appeared from air! She placed her hand on her head and all the items began to set their self up!

Aliyah then lies down, and folds her wings over her body as if they were her blanket for warmth!

The Rogue Devil
01-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Time: Day
Current Position: 1 mile away from the cave
Party: Alone

Ende walked calmly back to his home and dropped his baskets of fruit on the table. He took his Dragon's Heart from his special jewelry box ad placed it around his neck.
" I guess it's time to see if I can use this thing." Ende said walking into a cave behind his house, " Let's see what this can do."
He walked deep into the cave where he knew there was moisture everywhere. He stood there and thought of the ice and cold that he loved so much. Suddenly, the jewel glowed and the cave started cool down. He felt ice cover his whole body and then it shattered leaving him with a suit of armor that eminated ice.
" I need to get my scythe from home." Ende said walking out of the cave.
Every step he took the grass froze. He reached his house and the armor broke away. He reached for his scythe and walked back to the cave.

NaitoTenshi
01-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Time: [Day]
Current Positions: [80 miles from the target]
Party: [alone]

"Ugh...I over slept?" As Aliyah stands to her feet and looks around her area

She dust her self off and places her hands on her forehead as if to channel her telekenises, "Got to get back on the road..."

Aliyah started to put her things away with a rapid speed; Every items finding its place as if they were freely moving to the positions assigned!

"Well now that everythings part together...its time!" she says as she claps her hands together; Within seconds a purple, pink, and lavender type energy started to surround her package.

With the release of her palms the package dispersed into air, leaving no trace of it ever have being here! "Now...i think i should get a move on it, can't waste anytime getting to that place..."

Aliyah rasied her wings, stretched them out, flapped them around alittle; "I guess i can fly the rest of the way now? Hmph!"

She took one step and took off with amazing speed in the direction of the Eveon Forrest! With every flapp of her wings increasing her speed significantly!

Galactic Pretty Boy
01-19-2010, 08:47 PM
Time:[Day]
Current Position:[Aimless]
Party:[Alone]

Quietly floating alone in the skies Aliot was reading a book from a library he got in a town on his previous landing entitled Dwarf Warfare. "My my who knew dawrves were so aggressive with their war tactics!..they could stand to learn a thing or two from the Elves seeing as how they are both considerably small in size but large in numbers." Aliot still floating talking to himself much like he does contemplates war tactics with himself engaging in a strange and foolish one man argument. "Yes I could see how frontal assualts could have more results......." "But if with the dwarf and elf armor alike they are less likely to be shot seeing as how the openings would be quite small on such tiny armor". Aliot grew tired of this book and skimmed through it in a matter of minutes then snapped his fingers and watched a rift in the cosmos open in which he stored all his books he finished. "Wonderful!" as he fixed his glasses Aliot flew for quite some time aimlessly enjoying the open skies.

NaitoTenshi
01-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Time: [Day]
Current Positions: [50 miles from the target]
Party: [Alone]

"I can see it!" Aliyah announced as though she was speaking to someone

She spead up with a super sonic blast! "I need to get there already! This trip is taking entirely to long as it is, and i must get back to finding that crystal.."

[FLASHBACK] Ki-Yon elder's last words: "Destory the jewel, make peace with it...the power it holds it nothing to be in awe about...it is evil..and corruption is not the Ki-Yon way...(cough)..i leave this to our new generation...rid our past and clear your future..(cough).."

"Im sorry elder...but that crystal is to much to just allow it to be destroyed! I can help us...all of us...bring back most of those we lost...my research can't be wrong.." she said as she stared into the forrest coming up

Aliyah started to slow down, before coming to a compelet stop off at the entrance to the forrest! (see attachment)

"Huh? What was..? It cant be..?"

She said as she felt a cosmic rift about 60 miles in the west direction! "I know its proably this forrest, the nomad did say that it was one of thee most dangerously enchanted forrest in Alasmerra..."

Aliyah starts walking in the forrest and immediately feels the presence of strange creatures that dwell there

"I hope this doesn't get ugly...I dont have time for things to get out of hand.." she says, walking into thee unknown abyss

The Rogue Devil
01-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Time: Day
Current Position: Ice Cave
Party: Alone

Ende walked back to the cave in search of a way to control the power of ice. As he entered he noticed that the cave had frozen over creating an ice cave. He returned to the middle of the cave and changed back into his Dragonite form. His scythe took on the form of a dual-bladed ice scythe.
" This is Something I can can get used to." Ende said spinning the scythe in his hand, " Let's see what this can do."

NaitoTenshi
01-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Time: [Early-Afternoon]
Current Positions: [Eveon Forrest ]
Party: [Alone]

"Now, where could it be?" Aliyah said as she looked around

"He didn't exactly give me the best directions..."

[FLASHBACK]
NOMAD: "Ive herd of the plant you seek traveler..."

Aliyah: "Really? Where can i find it?" she replied having grown more instrested in the nomad

NOMAD: "Its in the Eveon Forrest benethe the Twisted Tree, there lies the single 'Nazzmin Plant', and if the stories are correct...there can only be one every hundred years.."

Aliyah: "Yes thats the one..but I have never herd of it being inside a tree...nor in the Eveon forrest.." (Inner thoughts: "But it is the only lead i have...might as well give it a look, i not only need this for my research, i dont have time to waste if there is only one...it is a rare plant!")

NOMAD: He walks over to where Aliyah is sitting and points to the map, "Here... in the Eveon Forrest, lies the plant you seek inside the Twisted Tree...but I bid you warning, for in this forrest lies some of the most deadly creatures that Alasmerra has ever seen!" Moving closer as if to kiss Aliyah, he whipsers in her ear, " Be weary for the creatures are not thee only that is dangerous...the Eveon Forrest is not one to take lightly.."

Aliyah: "Well thank you..." She says as she stands up, and walks away.

[END FLASH BACK]

"Under a 'twisted tree' he says..." she says and she shakes her head in disbelief

As she continues to walk, she gets the feeling that she is being followed;

(Inner thoughts: "Hm..i hope what ever it is doesnt take me lightly")

She slows her pace and reaches down and puts her hand on her fan blade; looking around she notices that the forrest has shifted from its orginal positions

Aliyah knew that she couldnt have traveled that far, but yet the forrest has changed..she couldnt put her finger on it but something was different about the forrest.

"For some odd reason...something tells me this isnt going to be pretty.." she said as she felt a shift in the ground