PDA

View Full Version : A person that is/was in your life that you hate to the core

Gero50
01-05-2010, 05:53 PM
I don't often make threads anymore let alone ones like this but I was just wondering if anyone has or had anyone in their life that they hate don't like for any reason.

As for me I hate very few people but, one person I hated to the core was a teacher at my old high school. Her Name was Steff and everything she did made me mad it got to the point where even looking at her face made me sick. The reason why I hate her the most is because she would always cause my friends and I problems whenever she was around. Though she caused my gf even more issues then me so that is just another reason I guess.

Like I said above I don't want to sound like a bad person I just was wondering.

Cobra Commander
01-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Yes. One of them is already dead. The other will be, if I ever get him alone with an opportunity. Reason: Messing with my family.

Mr. Panda
01-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Don't have one. o_o

*Tsuki*
01-05-2010, 07:04 PM
No, not that I can think of.
I don't like stupid people,
but I can't say I hate them.

Gero50
01-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Don't have one. o_o
That is a good thing I wish I could have said the same.

Diocletian
01-05-2010, 07:14 PM
ITT: angsty replies about their fathers, mother, siblings and ex-girl/boy friends.

I can't say I resent anyone enough to say I "hate" them. There is a large list of dislike, but no one really on hate. Hating takes too much effort, and I am a VERY lazy person.

Electronica
01-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Ohhh yes. Don't even get me started!

My very first boyfriend, we'll call him Adam (not really his name) was absolutely horrible to me. He was 2 years older than me. We dated for about a year, he told me he loved me and I told him that I loved him too. I really did. And I thought he did too.

We had met through a friend and he lived about an hour away from each other, so most of our contact was on the phone or through IM. And one day he just stopped signing on to AIM and stopped answering my phone calls and texts. After I had left him about 15 messages on his phone, he left me one. He said, "I'm dating someone else, and I never loved you, I only told you that so you'd shut up. I saw other people while we were going out, too. It's over between us, don't ever contact me again because you're an annoying little b*tch and if I see you again I swear to God I will hurt you."

Yeah. That was the absolute worst experience of my entire life.

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Eh, I hate people in general, but of course there are very few that I just can't stand. I can't think of any names right now, but I know I hate different types of people, like: people that brag about skills they don't have, too optimistic, cocky, arrogant and ignorant people.

Mr. Panda
01-05-2010, 08:51 PM

My very first boyfriend, we'll call him Adam (not really his name) was absolutely horrible to me. He was 2 years older than me. We dated for about a year, he told me he loved me and I told him that I loved him too. I really did. And I thought he did too.

We had met through a friend and he lived about an hour away from each other, so most of our contact was on the phone or through IM. And one day he just stopped signing on to AIM and stopped answering my phone calls and texts. After I had left him about 15 messages on his phone, he left me one. He said, "I'm dating someone else, and I never loved you, I only told you that so you'd shut up. I saw other people while we were going out, too. It's over between us, don't ever contact me again because you're an annoying little b*tch and if I see you again I swear to God I will hurt you."

Wow. That sucks indeed. Sorry. :(

Ramona Flowers
01-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Lauren. And I've never really hated anyone before, I dont like it, I'm trying really hard not to hate her. But if I see her again I'm going shove my knee into her face.

SigmaSD
01-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Lauren. And I've never really hated anyone before, I dont like it, I'm trying really hard not to hate her. But if I see her again I'm going shove my knee into her face.

Pardon my intrusion but who is Lauren? An ex, or a ex-friend?

Mr. Panda
01-05-2010, 10:08 PM

Perhaps someone from AF?

Datenshi
01-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Not many people enter into my life, so it doesn't happen often. It's one of the perks of keeping very few acquaintances.

I think there was someone a long time ago, but I've forgotten.

Cyrus.
01-06-2010, 03:12 AM

Wow, that really does sound bad. That's like the worst thing a guy to say to his girlfriend, I would ben hurt by that as well.

They person that i didnt care for was this girl who was my bf's e, i had my reasons for not liking her but i wouldn't say I hated her to the core, I just disliked her.

ultra_maniac
01-06-2010, 04:12 AM
can i say i hate myself

nobimed3
01-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Gabriel... all he do is to ruin my life.. and he says that i'm still his best friend...

Aku no Hikari
01-06-2010, 05:22 AM
ITT: angsty replies about their fathers, mother, siblings and ex-girl/boy friends.

Yeah. Most people have no serious reason to hate someone to death. It's usually some angry teenager who "hates" a parent/sibling/teacher/ex-/boy-/girlfriend/whatever.

But there are sometimes when we could really have a real reason to hate someone that we would even wish their death, if not want to do it with our own hands.

Yes. One of them is already dead. The other will be, if I ever get him alone with an opportunity. Reason: Messing with my family.

Yeah, I can understand that. There was someone who messed with my family and caused damage that can never be fixed. My feelings are if I ever end up with him alone with an opportunity, there would no such pleasure in the world as torturing and killing him. But I'd never do such a thing. He's so damn lucky that my religion and ethics and the way I was raised teach me not to torture or kill.

Nephthys
01-06-2010, 09:33 AM
SMH, wow. I can feel the hate.
Anyways, yeah there is someone I really hate, and I think I have valid reason to actually hate her. She is my brothers ex-girlfriend, when i was a kid, I dunno about ....14, or 15, I think she was like..22- 23, she broke two of my bones.
That's not the reason I hate her though, just part of it. I loved her like she was my own sister, and she betrayed me and that my friends is where state custody comes into play. Though I dont think i hate her enough to "kill her" as you all say, but I can tell you. Its human nature when someone hurts you that bad to get angry at the very mention of their name, or a flicker of a thought of them. Last I heard from her though, she was an addict, and contracted a disease. I guess karma got her first.

Stripes
01-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Uhhh..there are lots of people whom I should hate but unfortunately I don't want to dislike them even. If I do so, then I'll be no less than them..hmm..idk if its but I think that this feeling should be developed somehow. I used to hate some people back then when I were younger and that really aches my heart... hmm..I believe there is a reason why someone hurts you, there is a reason why they feel that what they do is right..there is a reason for everything. It is their insanity if they feel that hurting someone is something they would or the other would benefit from. I think that someday, he will have to pay because of his incorrect theorem and if he is able to improvise by then better not to fill our hearts with remorse and think that we couldn't retaliate but be happy for him. You'll be he better one then. It is too immature to hate your friends/teachers/parents/siblings. I am truly annoyed with my own brother but I believe that when I'll grow he wouldn't be the same and if he will, then I'll kick him because then I'll be stronger!

Fabala
01-06-2010, 10:02 AM
I did, and I had good reasons to, but all that hate has faded into pity now.

.fnhvmnvmv
01-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Oh for sure: Saira.
Srsly that girls gets me mad... -____-

poshyterra
01-06-2010, 10:46 AM
i can't really i say i hate her to the core, but my ex-best friend. she was the closest person to me for two years and then she stopped talking to me for no reason. one year later, i still don't know why she stopped talking to me...

Mr. Panda
01-06-2010, 10:55 AM
i can't really i say i hate her to the core, but my ex-best friend. she was the closest person to me for two years and then she stopped talking to me for no reason. one year later, i still don't know why she stopped talking to me...

You can always ask?

poshyterra
01-06-2010, 11:11 AM
You can always ask?

it's complicated. and besides, i don't lose sleep over it. i don't mind being left in the dark about things. the whole situation makes me mad and i really don't want to get frustrated anymore. i let it go...

JIMBO.
01-06-2010, 11:34 AM
yeah sure, but I'm past it now. I have already ranted about my ex and her sister on here as much as I'm going to.

Skylar1
01-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Ususally the only people I "hate" I in a sense "don't hate" because of my personality, I simply just ignore that they even exisit. I mean after all, you only live once, and I'm not going to waste it on people that aren't going to help anyways.

Negative people are negative, so the best solution is to stay far away from them. I don't need anything negative in my life, only healthy people. Doesn't matter if it was someone I met that day, or some as close as my parents. I have no problem dropping any and from my social list, and end all contact with at the drop of a hat. It's not like I'm going to lose any sleep, and if said person doesn't like it, I could care less; that's their problem.

I don't have the time or engery to deal with people that are already lost causes. Losers are losers, and all they do is bring down and hurt everyone around them like a cancer. And I will avoid their hopeless, negative attitude at all costs, even if that means losing everyone and starting from scratch. It's still better to start all over than continue down the road to nowhere. I think everyone should do the same.

Ramona Flowers
01-06-2010, 01:28 PM

My husbands ex. She is the most two faced, sceming, stuck-up Baptis- you get the point.

Its when someone thinks they're truly good but are far from good that drives me insane with rage.

Aki no iko
01-06-2010, 04:01 PM
An ex-friend named Virginia and ex-girlfriends Anna, Ashley, and Courtney of my good friend, John who ripped his heart to shreds. I dislike a handful of people irl, but I mainly hate those four. >>

Kaname Shikara
01-06-2010, 11:48 PM
I have a few people I hate...My ex, his mother, and a "friend" I had when I was 13. The worst time in my life. I also hate myself for what I thought I needed to do. I wasn't thinking clearly at all and I still ask myself "Why the hell would I do that?" well I guess I hate myself and those mentioned above to the point where my heart hurts sometimes, where there is a deep, painful feeling in my chest that feels like it will never go away. In school it get so bad sometimes that people look at my pained expression and ask "Hey, um, are you ok?" or "Your eyes are red, what's wrong?" I can never answer them. All I can do is put a forced smile on my face and say "Oh yes I'm fine" I can only tell friends what happened. Umm well that's it ^^;;;

SigmaSD
01-06-2010, 11:56 PM
I also hate myself for what I thought I needed to do. I wasn't thinking clearly at all and I still ask myself "Why the hell would I do that?"

Why would you hate yourself? Everyone makes mistakes, its what makes us humans, otherwise we would all be perfect like robots or something. And plus you're barely 16 years old. Whatever you did you did because you were young and didn't know. You learned from your mistake and it probably won't happen again, so why torment yourself with this. Its hard enough that others put you down, but when you do it yourself; well that's just the worst thing in the world.

Primarch Lorgar
01-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Russell crowe, he used to be cool now he isnt and i hate him for that.

Gero50
03-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Why would you hate yourself? Everyone makes mistakes, its what makes us humans, otherwise we would all be perfect like robots or something. And plus you're barely 16 years old. Whatever you did you did because you were young and didn't know. You learned from your mistake and it probably won't happen again, so why torment yourself with this. Its hard enough that others put you down, but when you do it yourself; well that's just the worst thing in the world.
Some people just do not feel very good about themselves. I know when I was in school I did not feel very good about myself at all.

Vyndrasta
03-03-2010, 10:48 PM
I don't often make threads anymore let alone ones like this but I was just wondering if anyone has or had anyone in their life that they hate don't like for any reason.

I hate 2 of my ex-girlfriends.
Feh.
I'm not going to go into it.

My husbands ex. She is the most two faced, sceming, stuck-up Baptis- you get the point.

Its when someone thinks they're truly good but are far from good that drives me insane with rage.

Oh wow. I'm so sorry to hear that.
I hope she's still not around your life nor around your husbands life as well, unless she's "attached" due to a baby she has/had with your husband now. I see that around in the service quite often. It's usually the ex that's the crazy one. But don't worry, your baby is all that matters so don't think about this Lauren chick.

Gero50
03-03-2010, 11:07 PM
I hate 2 of my ex-girlfriends.
Feh.
I'm not going to go into it.

Oh wow. I'm so sorry to hear that.
I hope she's still not around your life nor around your husbands life as well, unless she's "attached" due to a baby she has/had with your husband now. I see that around in the service quite often. It's usually the ex that's the crazy one. But don't worry, your baby is all that matters so don't think about this Lauren chick.
I understand if you don't wanna talk about it. It is never an easy thing to talk about.

Vyndrasta
03-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Oh no. It's just not appropriate to post specifically in details.
"Tag Chasers" is what theyre called.
Janeiro would know what I'm talking about.

Gero50
03-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Oh no. It's just not appropriate to post specifically in details.
"Tag Chasers" is what theyre called.
Janeiro would know what I'm talking about.
Oh well that's okay man.

devildemon
03-04-2010, 02:17 PM
well i can't say that i hate someone, because today i hate you, tomorrow i don't care about you... there only one person that i resent her so much that i can't forgive her or stop caring what she does...

Gero50
03-04-2010, 02:20 PM
well i can't say that i hate someone, because today i hate you, tomorrow i don't care about you... there only one person that i resent her so much that i can't forgive her or stop caring what she does...
Well that is a pretty interesting way of looking at it. Though what do you mean by day to day you would hate someone and the next you would not.

devildemon
03-05-2010, 03:51 AM
Well that is a pretty interesting way of looking at it. Though what do you mean by day to day you would hate someone and the next you would not.
well he or she does something that bothers me a lot... that day i hate him/her... the next day/week i don't care, life is too small to be allways sad and full of hate... i can't stay mad at someone for all my life... life is nice i don't want to lose the meaning of life, because i hate her.. there are better things

Hakuchuumu
03-05-2010, 04:36 AM
My moms boyfriend. >.o He's an ***.

My professor. She hates my guts. So she's always giving me a hard time .___.

Mmm..I think that's about it for me.

ParaParaJMo
03-05-2010, 04:48 AM
98% of my classmates in jr. high. LOL

Inactive Account 0061
03-05-2010, 11:38 AM
I got several actually. Can't tell you who or why. But I want them dead ^^

Gero50
03-05-2010, 11:55 AM
I got several actually. Can't tell you who or why. But I want them dead ^^
Yah there was a kid whom I wished death upon when I was in Jr. High. I to don't wanna go into to much detail though.

03-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Ahhah! That's easy! Shinn Asuka from Gundam Seed Destiny. He! Is! Such! A! Whiny! Piece! Of! Justin Bieber!!! Blap crap!!!!

-P.N.-
03-05-2010, 12:26 PM
hmm... so far... 1 person...
What worse.. can't get that person outa my life....
Well... Trying my best to ignoring that person.... I will be okay..
~P.N.~

Gero50
03-05-2010, 01:04 PM
hmm... so far... 1 person...
What worse.. can't get that person outa my life....
Well... Trying my best to ignoring that person.... I will be okay..
~P.N.~
I hope so if you can't ever get them out of your life that must be hard.

IcePriestess
03-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Oh come on. You can't hate someone for you entire life.
There were someone who I hated to the core. But that lasted maximum a month.
Hmm the only person I can remember now is the boy who pushed me into smithereens pile. That really did hurt, so I hate him. I guess..

Cobra Commander
03-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Oh come on. You can't hate someone for you entire life.

I can, and do. He pretty much ruined my family. Destroyed my father's career, drove my family into poverty, and a few other things. Who he is or where he works isn't important. Let's just say he talks and acts like he's on The Sopranos. And he did what he did out of spite.

He likes to talk about whacking people. I assure you, if I ever find this man, if I ever get a moment alone with him, you will read about his death in the news. Assuming it's something that they can publish.

rikumi
03-06-2010, 11:49 PM
I can, and do. He pretty much ruined my family. Destroyed my father's career, drove my family into poverty, and a few other things. Who he is or where he works isn't important. Let's just say he talks and acts like he's on The Sopranos. And he did what he did out of spite.

He likes to talk about whacking people. I assure you, if I ever find this man, if I ever get a moment alone with him, you will read about his death in the news. Assuming it's something that they can publish.

Amen. God blesses.

Uhm, no. I never really hated anyone. Probably 'cause my life's too dull(?).

Gero50
03-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Amen. God blesses.

Uhm, no. I never really hated anyone. Probably 'cause my life's too dull(?).
Well that is good, hating someone is never a good thing even though it can be justified in many cases.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-07-2010, 11:45 AM
I don't have the time or energy to deal with people that are already lost causes. Losers are losers, and all they do is bring down and hurt everyone around them like a cancer. And I will avoid their hopeless, negative attitude at all costs, even if that means losing everyone and starting from scratch. It's still better to start all over than continue down the road to nowhere. I think everyone should do the same.I wholeheartedly agree.

I don't really "hate" people. Get upset, frustrated, sure. But, I try to recognize that everyone's got their own problems, issues to deal with, and some peoples' state of mind and way of doing things isn't always healthy or conducive to YOUR well being. You can care about others, but there comes a point where first and foremost you need to look out for yourself. It's best to just leave some situations alone. And it's a lot easier said than done.

But, yeah. I don't hate anyone. Just have had to learn some tough lessons from and through being close with certain people.

Shinn Kamiyra
03-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Meh, I can't say as I've ever met someone who's deserved my undying hatred. Overall, I'm a pretty tolerant and forgiving person; so long as you don't hurt anyone I care about or try to blatantly insult my pride, I'm sure we can find some way to get along.

MissAstaire
03-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Ehh, dislike a lot of people. Can't really say that I hate any of them. Although, at times it angers me so just to have to look at them and hear them talk at once.

Former friend; two-faced, hardcore Baptist women; manipulative siblings of beloved friends; whiny, manipulative, stalkeresque friends of siblings. Just a small sum-up.

BurntHouse
03-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Someone that was in my life that I hate to the core... that's be my past self grrrrrrrr

This one time when I was skiing down a hill when suddenly I remembered that I was hungry. I went to get something to eat at the lodge, and I had the choice between some salad, tomato soup and coffee... but instead I had a disgusting burger, soggy nachos, old pringles and no-name coke... My future self was in the toilet poopin' out that crap for weeks while my stomach was like "wtf is this? What do you expect me to do with this? I hate you..."

Ever since then I swore revenge on my past self and vowed to invent a time machine so I can kick my ***!

Gero50
03-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Someone that was in my life that I hate to the core... that's be my past self grrrrrrrr

This one time when I was skiing down a hill when suddenly I remembered that I was hungry. I went to get something to eat at the lodge, and I had the choice between some salad, tomato soup and coffee... but instead I had a disgusting burger, soggy nachos, old pringles and no-name coke... My future self was in the toilet poopin' out that crap for weeks while my stomach was like "wtf is this? What do you expect me to do with this? I hate you..."

Ever since then I swore revenge on my past self and vowed to invent a time machine so I can kick my ***!

I know how you feel man. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to my past and change stuff but, everything happens for a reason good or bad. Though you make a very good point.