PDA

View Full Version : Weird dancing?

Asriel
12-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Just wondering because I recently did this.

Have any of you ever done a weird/random dance to a song and or made you're own dance routine to some song?

And if you have, which song was it?

I'm asking because I was bored and I saw some videos of random dances people did to certain songs. I did one to caramelldansen oddly enough, its one of those songs that just makes me want to get up and dance >w<.

Mr. Panda
12-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Define weird? xD

I dance, so I practise plenty I guess. o_o

I love dancing to Tank! of the Seatbelts (CBB opening). It's so groovy. :D

Asriel
12-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Meaning weird as in odd moves. Like you just think of them randomly ~o~. Not planning them at all xD

Hideki Motosuwa.
12-29-2009, 08:39 PM
I dance weirdly to a lot of songs. I usually shake my head when I listen to the "This is Sparta" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YcIQYCkJPI)techno remix lol.

3pleT
12-29-2009, 11:23 PM
I stick to this:

http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson502.jpg

KamiKenpachi
12-29-2009, 11:48 PM
Yes I have, and it was the skittles amv.

Mr. Panda
12-30-2009, 12:18 AM
I stick to this:

http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson502.jpg

Funniest thing I've seen in a while. :D

Eris
12-30-2009, 07:52 AM
That guy is an idiot. He doesn't even use the vertical axis of the plot. He should have done a one dimensional line-plot instead.

blueangel06661
12-30-2009, 07:58 AM
I guess because I grew up dancing I dance all the time. It doesn't matter to me where I dance. If I got a song in my head I'll dance in the middle of the lunch room at school? Makes no difference. If I can dance on stage with hundreds watching I can dance anywhere

So yes I do dance random non-choreographed dances. :]

Simon Phoenix
12-30-2009, 08:04 AM
i can rip it to Billie Jean.

zansa
12-31-2009, 01:27 AM
Heroes del silencio - Entre dos tierras

or

Fiesta pagana - Mago de oz

I danced it like however i feel. It is fun. Too bad that theres not too much rock n roll at parties.

nobimed3
12-31-2009, 10:49 AM
that's my cousins specialty
he used most of florida's and lil wayne's songs

Redhead123
12-31-2009, 11:08 AM
lol i do most of the time .... but something always goes wrong lol

John Watson
12-31-2009, 02:06 PM
I've tried doing the "Jerkin'" dance move. Its suprisingly difficult, for me that is. Y'know..."You're A Jerk" song? o.o;

I've tried these too:

-Ride Dat Wave
-Stanky Legg

I'm ashamed.

poshyterra
12-31-2009, 02:44 PM
i've done weird dance moves before. on christmas i just sudenly dancing when "don't stop believing" came across my xm channel. i was singing to the scarf i got...

sucks that my sister got it on video too...

nobimed3
12-31-2009, 03:25 PM
i've done weird dance moves before. on christmas i just sudenly dancing when "don't stop believing" came across my xm channel. i was singing to the scarf i got...

sucks that my sister got it on video too...

wow.. did she put it on youtube or something?

poshyterra
12-31-2009, 03:34 PM
thank god no... she's saving our youtube page for our cosplay stuff

DOOM!
01-01-2010, 07:02 AM
I don't dance, period.

nobimed3
01-01-2010, 07:12 AM
thank god no... she's saving our youtube page for our cosplay stuff

you like cosplays too?

Eris
01-01-2010, 07:55 AM
I don't dance sober.

Fix'd.

Gero50
01-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Whenever I try dacing with or without music I end up on my butt cause I trip over my feel and just makeself look like a total fool. But I have daced to music before. Though the closed I get to that now days is tapping my feel or moving my hips a little to music that has a otherwise good beet.

Aku no Hikari
01-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Well, let's see... Besides from banging my head like crazy while listening to crazy Rock/Metal music* and pretending to be playing the guitar (or drumming) really wild, and jumping around, making cartwheels, and trying to make headspins on my bed (though it fails >_>), then no... I don't do any kind of weird dancing that makes my sister think I've lost the last piece of my brain.

* something like the second Death Note opening or maybe crazier.

I know... 囧rz

DOOM!
01-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Fix'd.

Oh the Nos, someone noes.

OtakuInu!!!
01-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Yeah I did that. The song was Rock With You by Michael Jackson.

TheAsterisk!
01-02-2010, 02:36 AM
Depends: Am I trying to freak people out?
If so, Hell yeah, I'd dance. I've actually done it at stores before. Helps to stave off the boredom, especially at a store like Wal-Mart or Meijer, since their regular customers are already a little stranger than normal and you have to put in extra effort to even be noticed, let alone to be a great enough disturbance to the other shoppers to amuse yourself for an hour or so.
The 'Welcome to Wal-Mart Walk' is my favorite. You're supposed to do it only on entry, and if the greeter approaches or speak to you, you should ask them if they'd like to join in. It's like the Moon-Walk, but forwards, slower and more deliberate, full of effort-induced grunting and featuring occasional spastic turns. Jazz hands are optional.
And the music? Make it up as you go! The worse the tune, the more dramatic the 'Walk. As a bonus, if you hum or loudly "La-la-la" your impromptu anthem, it'll further add to the effect.

If not, then no. Dancing for its own sake and for mindless social mingling is a lesser priority than even smalltalk, which makes it very unlikely that I'd ever get enough done to get to the dancing. In fact, finding an excuse not to dance is a greater priority than the small talk, so I don't think I'll dance ever, unless Eris or somebody makes a booby-trap of the proper design.
Anyway, if I'm going to fidget dorkily while listening to music, I'm more likely to play some air-keyboards.

Sr Machinehead
01-02-2010, 02:56 AM
i wish i could say no but most of my songs make me act foolishly. these songs are mostly from animes or maximum the hormone though. you know the group that did death notes second opening and endings. ive been secretly filmed a few times too.