PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Maniac

_chii_
01-31-2004, 12:12 PM
So...
Anyone here who knows the anime "Ultra Maniac"? Have you seen this anime already?

Snipe_EX
01-31-2004, 04:22 PM
never heard of it

would you mind telling me what its all about

Isamu Hajime
02-02-2004, 01:33 PM
i've seen a little bit of it and i just want to know if there is a plot that goes into anything....or something ^^;;

_chii_
02-19-2004, 07:43 AM
Hideo Middle School eighth-grader Ayu Tateishi, as a member of the tennis club, is of course a cool girl who is popular among the girls in the school. Actually, she's an ordinary girl pretending to be cool, because Kaji-kun of the baseball team likes her.

She is adored by the transfer student Nina Sakura. Nina actually has a huge secret!? Because she is a young witch who transferred from the magic kingdom. She's a real witch which a magic computer and a magical treasure box. But this magic always causes big problems!!

Now back to the boys. Of course there's Tetsushi Kaji, the up and coming ace of the baseball team, who is very popular among the girls, and his best friend, the calm and quiet member of the tennis club, Hiroki Tsujiai, and many others.

This story is a school love comedy set at Hideo Middle School, starring the cool beauty Ayu, the young witch Nina, the baseball team's Kaji-kun, and the tennis team's Tsujiai-kun. Also, there are original characters that Yoshizumi-sensei designed specifically for the anime, so please look forward to it!

nibelungen
03-15-2004, 01:34 PM
Be aware this anime is very shoujo, meaning it was made for girls. I'm a guy and I already saw the entire series. Of course, I had to struggle to watch some of the episodes, but overall its just an 'okay' anime (for guys, that is). I don't know how you gals think of the anime.

Candy-chan
04-14-2004, 11:52 PM
i recently found some art of it. tell me, is the manga by the same author as Marmalade boy and mint na bokura?

jumomo
04-15-2004, 06:38 PM
I saw every episode and the movie special :D a little bit girlish but ok to watch ... funny series

animeseishi
11-13-2004, 12:33 AM
i was able to watch all the episodes....i think that maya's costume is way nicer than that of nina's.....and you know the ultra maniac commercial in animax...it is like they are showing tat ayu is the witch and not nina...but it is ok by the way...

Shinigami Ichigo
11-13-2004, 03:20 PM
I only saw like 7 eps, so I am not really familiar with it. Is this series really that great?

Dark_Misery
11-14-2004, 05:56 PM
Never heard of it before....

Shinigami Ichigo
11-14-2004, 05:58 PM
I recommend it only if you like bright cheery colorful anime. Happy endings abound here.

Jishu
01-11-2005, 07:47 AM
I haven't seen it but I've read the manga translations /sypnosis and it really has a big difference with the anime because I asked my friends about the anime version of it but nevertheless, I still love it because the one who made it is Wataru Yoshizumi ^_^ and it has a nice story!!!

Sexy Angel
04-20-2005, 08:27 AM
i have seen and finished ULTRA MANIAC..that's a nice anime..really..it also has a good ending..but just like the other anime i have watched, i also want for more..*wah*

mitzi
04-22-2005, 04:28 AM
ive watched ultra maniac,,,i loved it,,,
-----------tsujai so-o cute!-----------

kaisen
04-22-2005, 04:44 AM
I've only saw a few episodes but i loved it!
it's a cool anime!

otaku_hos
04-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Well I just tryied to read 1st vol of manga and I think it's not bad. Maybe girls fan will really enjoy it. ^^
If I was right, then is this anime is an OVA 2 vol?