PDA

View Full Version : manga

goddragon
12-28-2009, 11:38 PM
does anyone know any websites that sell manga in good/new condion at low prices?

Diocletian
12-29-2009, 12:52 PM
Amazon is the best place. Make sure to read the descriptions clearly as in the good condition of the manga.

rightstuf is pretty reasonable, but you'll find it cheaper on amazon.

ee ja nai ka??!
01-04-2010, 02:02 PM
both are good options. also check out ebay. i once bought the complete love hina collection (13 or 14 volumes?) for like $50 bucks. i was expecting a few pages to be stuck together haha but it was like i just bought it from barnes & nobles!

Diocletian
01-04-2010, 04:14 PM
eBay is pretty risky though. Almost all the anime or manga on there is bootleg. You're beter off at Amazon.

Gero50
01-05-2010, 03:18 AM
Well you could try LJ or hunt through ebay but those are both C2C as in consumer2consumer so NO company back or anything like that. If you have trouble deciding on one to join and buy/sell on I'd go with LJ. I know a few ppl who sell stuff including manga they don't want that of course is an example. You might consider those as a good option. Though as far as websites designed for selling brand new manga those are very far and between and really the one above me has a point on Amazon. But both sites I listed here most members sell good quality manga.

ee ja nai ka??!
01-05-2010, 08:00 AM
eBay is pretty risky though. Almost all the anime or manga on there is bootleg. You're beter off at Amazon.

this is a good point. the thing to watch out for in order to avoid bootleg or 'hong kong' stuff on ebay is to go with normal users. i.e. not power sellers or shops but ppl who are just trying to unload their stuff. i have gotten several great deals on anime boxsets and manga collections for like half price. but like 2012 said, its still risky. altho ive have some ebay successes, ive been ripped off once or twice as well. ebay and paypal are pretty good abt straightening out messes like that tho.

goddragon
02-10-2010, 08:04 PM
I found what I wanted. I went to the barnes & noble store and I had them all in about 2 weeks.

Diocletian
02-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Alright man. Hope you enjoy them.