PDA

View Full Version : Anime Gods......

KamiKenpachi
12-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Who is yor favorite character of all anime that either....
A. Has a god complex.
B. Is a god.
C. Becomes more powerful than god. ( TTLG anyone?)
D. Acts like a god.
E. Any of the others just replaceing god with jesus or whatever figure of faith you want too.
F. What I may have missed.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
Why? A. geass controls peoples wills...... yep that right there makes him able to be put in this thread.

Other characters you might add. ( Just examples. )
Squad 5 captain Aizen
Number 2 of the espada
Simon from Tengen toppa gurren lagann
The anti-spiral from tengen toppa gurren lagann
Charles Vi Britannia
Schineizel Vi Britannia
Jeremiah Gottwald!!!! ( Eh? Why you ask? He can stop geass, a power that can do things god can not and he did this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYVpYKklWtw&feature=related now dont ask why! )

Is that enough, now come up with some on your own!

TheSplundPopper
12-27-2009, 12:35 AM
I'll say my favourite god character is Squad 11 Captain Kenpachi Zarachi.
Another god I found cool was Siddoh from Death Note.

AznOtaku
12-27-2009, 01:20 AM
There's this one girl with godlike powers. I think she can subconscious influence reality and brought an alien, an esper, and a time traveler to school. What was her name again? Haruki? Harahi?

KamiKenpachi
12-27-2009, 09:56 AM
There's this one girl with godlike powers. I think she can subconscious influence reality and brought an alien, an esper, and a time traveler to school. What was her name again? Haruki? Harahi?
Omg! I forgotabout that! Haruhi!^^

Animekitten
12-27-2009, 10:14 AM
First on that comes to mine is Kira...
now HE has some god complex issues

Rolo Vi Britannia
12-27-2009, 07:17 PM
Lelouch is mine!

OtakuInu!!!
12-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Haruhi Suzumiya!!! And also Lelouch.

Sr Machinehead
12-28-2009, 07:26 PM
gonna have to go with Haruhi.

The Grey Crane
12-29-2009, 03:15 AM
Depends on what god we're talking about here, Abrahamic? Greek? yadda yadda yadda... Gods do vary in power depending on the material being read of course.

Anyway...

Has a god complex - Dark Schneider of Bastard! (he's ready to kill all the men in the world so he could have the girls for himself)

Is a god - Ideon itself (Move over TTGL)

Becomes more powerful than a god - Ideon again...

Acts like a god - Kaiji Ito (Kaiji), well at least he's a gambling god...

Any of the others replacing Jesus or whatnot - None in particular...

What you may have missed - Anime characters who bakes or cooks like gods (Ajiyoshi Yoichi, Asuma Kazuma, Liu Mao Hsing).

sheenafan1000
12-29-2009, 04:53 AM
Kira, Lelouch, Aizen, Haruhi, Itachi.... Does Byakuya count? He should.

Diocletian
12-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Dr. Tenma from Monster is a complete god-like character. He has no problems in his life (other than Johan), he has a perfect personality, and his only flaw is he's too trusting. That's a big problem in Naoki Urasawa's manga. His main characters are always so perfect that they are impossible to relate to.

flying froggy
12-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Koenma and of course king yama the great from Yu Yu Hakusho

Shenlong the dragon from dragonball (z) and (gt)

Vash the Stampede from Trigun

jtdlives
12-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Pein from Naruto thought of himself as a god and was awesome. I also like Haruhi and Lelouch. Goku from DBZ was godlike. Father from FMA brotherhood defiantly thinks of himself as god like. Kurohime defiantly thinks of herself as godlike since she is willing to take the Gods on. I would think she is my fav.

Gjallarhorn
12-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Is a god - Ideon itself (Move over TTGL)

It'd be hard to move, consider Ideon would orbit around it.
http://i50.tinypic.com/16c14dc.jpg

Diocletian
12-29-2009, 09:27 PM
Size means NOTHING. Gao Gai Gar will Dimension Pliers + Giga Fusion = Game Over.

Gjallarhorn
12-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Size means NOTHING. Gao Gai Gar will Dimension Pliers + Giga Fusion = Game Over.

It iwll Dimensions Pliers + Giga Fusion right into a GIGANTIC TESTOSTERONE FILLED DRILL LARGER THAN A GALAXY THAT CAN PUNCH THROUGH SPACETIME.

Diocletian
12-29-2009, 09:35 PM
I feel we have to fight this out Xero. This figure alone is the reason why GGG is forever better than Gurren Lagann. Probably the only anime figure I will ever own next to that Yotsuba figure. I DARE you to find a mecha that cool with as much versatility.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LXAP38?&tag=shopwiki-us-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325

ps kamina is a ripoff of gai lol

Gjallarhorn
12-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Of course he's a ripoff of Gai, GaoGaiGar was essentially the blueprints for everything in TTGL. TTGL is really nothing more than a ridiculous parody of bizarre super-robo series.

That doesn't change the fact that TTGL itself is larger than a galaxy, and would have a much stronger gravitational field than a galaxy, spacetime-shattering-abilities and galaxy-shuriken-throwing aside.

DuMDuM789
12-29-2009, 09:45 PM
Man im too lazy to read so i dont know wat ur talking about. lol

flying froggy
12-29-2009, 11:05 PM
ok you guys are going to go and make me do it aren't you?!! you had to come out and start with the giant mecha. well then evangelion unit 01 merging with lilith, can destroy and rebuild the universe!