PDA

View Full Version : Kagome Kissing Inuyasha

gamemaster
01-29-2004, 06:20 PM
this one is one of mine I posted on 3 to 4 other sites to see if any one whats to do some thing with it if any one seeing desides to finish it or what ever go ahead

he anyone like this becase i got no reponses i no longer care whos got the pic
or is it you guys are looking at it and just dont like it?

Snipe_EX
01-29-2004, 07:10 PM
how did you get this one????

asher_aj_wei
01-29-2004, 08:26 PM
The quality of the picture is really bad and not to mention small. Well~ you could try working on it again. Its your wall. Don't expect too many people to take over your work just because you mentioned it =\

Snipe_EX
01-29-2004, 10:00 PM
picture too blurry

MistressPookyChan
01-29-2004, 10:25 PM
asher, be nice.

The wallpaper is very pixilated, meaning that the image is not clear. Try to look for larger and cleaner images to use for wallpapers. Also, most wallpapers are 1024x768 pixels in size, so if you want to make a wallpaper to put on animewallpapers.com website, it would have to be 1024x768.

Candy-chan
01-30-2004, 12:33 AM
heh, im waiting for that episode every friday on my tv ( knowing its still far away)
is that the original pict?

wizz-o-matic
01-30-2004, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Candy-chan@Jan 30 2004, 07:33 AM
heh, im waiting for that episode every friday on my tv ( knowing its still far away)
is that the original pict?
Seems the same.

This pic is taken from the 2nd movie of InuYasha: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass or also Dream Castle Inside the Mirror

gamemaster
01-30-2004, 10:35 AM
ok I am proably going to back off then for a few mouths to re do this wallpaper
its still new and what I ment was if some one whants to do something with this wallpaper its a ok with me becase I now alot of people would real like it and as for the other special wallpaper all right I won't put another one like that on here and i will be more carefull about what I pick also I send it to some one to check if thats no against the rules and can some one be more spacific about waht is spaming?