PDA

View Full Version : outfits

goddragon
12-08-2009, 06:33 PM
I named it this for different reassons but my main one is does anyone know how or where I can get/make a wig

The Grey Crane
12-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Malls (but that is still a long shot), ebay...

It is quite difficult to find someone here who knows 'where'. 'Where' could be anywhere. I, for example, am from the Philippines and I certainly know stores that sell wigs, but telling someone who lives in Anchorage to go to THAT place just wouldn't sound right, right?

You live in the 'dragon village', that makes it even more difficult. If you could at least tell us where you're really located then someone who happens to live close in your area just might know a place or two where wigs are sold - making things more easier for you.

And oh, Google is your friend.

goddragon
12-11-2009, 10:02 PM
in omaha

Sr Machinehead
12-13-2009, 04:42 AM
well if your looking for a wig that's not high quality or anything special is there maybe some sort of 99 cents store that sells them?

JapanAni
12-15-2009, 12:27 PM
You can always find specialized stores that carries wigs. If you do a google search for wig store around your area most chances are that they are in strip malls or plaza's.

Ebay is probably the best choice for anime stylized wigs. I've gotten numerous wigs from ebay for a good deal. It's not bad especially if you're looking for something specific. I've heard that DNA wigs is one of the best stores.

Cosworx is a wig store online from cosplay.com's website. I know many cosplayers go there for a good handful of wigs. They are known to ship for a while so be sure to order really early because they don't do rush shipping.

goddragon
12-16-2009, 10:17 PM
problem with ebay. I have never used and have no idea what to do or how to pay

JapanAni
01-19-2010, 01:49 PM
problem with ebay. I have never used and have no idea what to do or how to pay

ebay is very simple you have choices of buy now option on a lot of wigs. Also it's much cheaper than going to a mall that sells wigs for 10x the amount you would pay for online.

You'll see that a lot of shops are based in HK (the fibers for the hair are usually high quality similar to the Japnese wigs.)

If you have a credit card you can pay through paypal which is free to sign up.

I have a credit/debit card myself so I usually just pay online most ebay accounts require paypal.

I'm not sure if other places will accept other payments online wise. It's your best bet.