PDA

View Full Version : 7 billion to spend on a mansion.

miniPhil
12-06-2009, 07:14 AM
Inspired by the contents of this (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=91516) thread.
You have seven billion to spend on a mansion/base/volcanic lair etc, what do you spend your money on (assuming planing permission isn't a problem)?

I'd make an old medieval castle. Moat, gargoyles, the works. Then have an underground system for labs and ball pit rooms.

zariachi
12-06-2009, 10:50 AM
I'd buy a mansion in Germany or Upstate New York.Typical mansion,30 rooms,hot tub,inground pool,open bar,a nice entertainment room.

Kobarokawa-San
12-06-2009, 10:57 AM
First of all I would buy an island in the middle of the ocean and there I would build a medieval castle with everything included (even my own kart track)

And then I would build some huge mansions in some central cities, let´s say, Lisbon, Oporto, London, NY, Tokyo, Paris, Berlin and a lot more.

For last, a huge tree house in the middle of some rain forest where i could take some rest after some months working.

ahh i almost forgot my house under the ocean

Yew Neek™
12-06-2009, 11:26 AM
7 billion huh.....probley a under ground mansion like bill gates has. with my own missle defense system.

Eris
12-06-2009, 03:04 PM
I would create a mansion inside the hollow earth and hobnob with it's supersonic nazi hell-creature inhabitants.

zansa
12-06-2009, 03:11 PM
I would build a cabana and be a lumberjack as wolley told me.

And then i would have $6,999,000 to spend in something also(maybe an axe).

Annie Hall
12-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Hahahha!!! Lumberjack! :D
Way to be awesome, zansa!

I would hollow out a space in the side of a mountain large enough to fit a good sized house in.
(Let the silly architects and engineers worry about support systems)
I would also have it very much like castle architecture.

OR
I would have a mostly glass house o.O; in a regular setting.

either way.

.Tatty.
12-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I would have a room in the back, filled with cheap labour, digging a hole so deep i can hand over my enemy's to Satan personally also a bar to woo Eris. ;D

Why Eris you say, i see she's looking at this thread as i type.

Aizen-sama
12-06-2009, 04:31 PM
i would want one of those resident evil or silent hill type mansion
those are like superrrrr creepppyy and cool

i would have gargoyles *real ones >.<*,

Araragi
12-06-2009, 05:10 PM
hidden somewhere in the mountains... a big house in japanese style near a lake... with cherry trees as far as the eye can see....

Ryuuzaki HD
12-06-2009, 05:26 PM
I'd recreate Luigi's Mansion and get a speaker system to play the theme tune 24/7.

Capitán
12-06-2009, 05:41 PM
A very big haunted house in some spooky forest. All may enter and enjoy the experience. I'll fund my asset (the house) and all its contraptions.

Oh and I'll have an emergency team ready for any kind injuries and whatnot. But I'll let you know I'm not liable for any of said injuries or deaths. Enter my funhouse at your own risk.

OminousCloud
12-07-2009, 02:52 AM
I would build a temple in honour of Shiro-sama, complete with gold statue, a sacrificial altar and jade decorations.

John Watson
12-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Gosh, 7 billion bucks?! I wish!

I would have an entire floor for myself in a luxury penthouse suite.
With hotubs and everything. Hell yeah.

Though there would still be alot of money left. O.o'

blueangel06661
12-08-2009, 06:58 PM
I'd buy a nice Mansion in Tampa. Have a dance hall, nice filming locations, studio.. Stuff like so. The rest I'd use on buying a car, clothes, software, equipment, bills, and furniture..

Necro'lic Enigma
12-08-2009, 08:03 PM
A mansion somewhere far away , in a peaceful place where only lots of trees and nature around , and inside the mansion i would wanna have every wall of it covered with paintings of Sephiroth , always dreamed of such mansion >.>"

xx

Inamorata
12-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Does it have to be pricey? o.o; I would just invest my money and save it for
other generations. Live life happily(no work) and maybe go on some adventures!
If I could have my own home though....... it would be in the mountains of Japan
near the sea. I would not want a big place, just one that is warm and comfy. :)

suzumi
12-08-2009, 08:38 PM
And then I would build some huge mansions in some central cities, let´s say, Lisbon, Oporto, London, NY, Tokyo, Paris, Berlin and a lot more.

Good luck trying to make anything huge in Tokyo. There would be no room. =P

I already have a secret lair underneath Mt. Fuji where I make my GUNDAMS (and other random stuff). And a huge underwater residence in Tokyo bay, so would just use the money for something else.

-Batman-
12-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Do you want the honest to god truth?

With that much money, I seriously wouldn't work. I'd buy a big chunk of a company, have a reasonably sized manor, nothing gigantic.
And I would dedicate all my time to training in martial arts, escape artistry, forensics, and computer technology.

I **** you not, I would be Batman.

ultra_maniac
12-09-2009, 02:19 AM
i would make a mansion in dark forest with spooky things and full of wierd traps and wierd things and bring people to test like in the movie saw like jigsaw

Primarch Lorgar
12-09-2009, 05:57 AM
I'd make a mega city like those ones they wanna build in japan.

Akira Son Bio
12-09-2009, 01:45 PM
First I'd get rid of all my debts
then I'd get a big mansion in the middle of the woods (7 beds, 6 1/2 baths)
Have the following built inside of my house:
-bowling alley with pool hall
-a small night club
-basketball court full sized
-a real arcade room, not one of those crappy ones in movie theaters where the best game they have is DDR
-indoor swimming pool I would probably never use
-Technic 1200's with Vestax 05 mixers in every room
A garage that opens from the ground up so I can park my cars in the basement
And a wolf named Interceptor (yeah I know it was a dog but I want a wolf with that name)