12-01-2009, 05:14 PM
I got Several I can think of

Gaiares - it's a 2D shooter, reminds me of space mech animes from the 80's

Final Fantasy X

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

thats all I can think of for now

TheSplundPopper
12-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Shadow Hearts might be pretty cool as an Anime with Covenant as season 2. Koudelka would be alright but I wouldn't be too fond of "SH: From The New World."

TwiDragon1000
12-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Kingdom Hearts is already a manga, so it has potential.

Mortal Kombat.

Daken.
12-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Mortal Kombat.

I couldnt see that as a anime.

But I would want to see Dynasty warriors and samuari warriors.

Araragi
12-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Onimusha, Silent hill, Shadow of the colossus, SMT NOCTURNE definitely =],
Metal Gear Solid ( love the cutscenes in MGS Portable ops...something in that style would be great), Killer 7 maybe....

John Watson
12-01-2009, 09:16 PM
The Legend of Zelda...I really wish it would become an anime. It would be pretty interesting. XD

And aslo:
Final Fantasy
Resident Evil
Kingdom Hearts

Primarch Lorgar
12-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Resident evil
Dawn of war
Diablo
Warcraft
Quake
Final fantasy 8
Metal Gear Solid

Capitán
12-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Klonoa 2.
Final Fantasy XIII.. I still haven't played the game yet but it looks promising as an anime.

Oh yeah God of War too.

Shwayze
12-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Killer 7

Oh man that would be so nuts! I loved that game (one of the very few games I play today).

The Grey Crane
12-02-2009, 01:22 AM

Dynasty Warriors is basically Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and there are a couple of anime series about it... Both old and new. I have seen only the older one since i have a copy of the whole series which i bought 'just around the corner' of a 'notorious' market here in Manila. I think there also episodes upped on Youtube. I never checked the Youtube videos though, i basically saw the episodes listed on the video list not so long ago while i was checking out the old ROTK chinese drama and Red CLiff sneak-peeks. I guess you have to see for yourself if they have the complete series or whether the episodes uploaded are raw. Goodluck, anyway.

Well, as far as Samurai Warriors is concerned, i don't think there's any. But the characters do appear in tons of other anime though...

Gjallarhorn
12-02-2009, 01:25 AM
Shadow of the Colossus.
GTA4

I think Shaft could pull off a Katamari anime.

Dragon Ranger
12-02-2009, 04:27 AM
I couldnt see that as a anime.

USA Network back in the 90's had the mortal kombat cartoon

The Grey Crane
12-02-2009, 06:14 AM
USA Network back in the 90's had the mortal kombat cartoon

Heh, Defenders of the Realm. Yeah but that doesn't fall under the category of anime though, just like the Zelda cartoon where Link is an annoying prick which threw the even-more-annoying "Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!" line every-so-often.

The long line of Atlus games seems to be plausible enough to have anime adaptations.

Dragon Ranger
12-02-2009, 12:22 PM
a few others I can think of were the Darius Series, and R-Type

now for Lifeforce aka Salamander they made a 3 episode OAV, but it never made it past VHS and was never dubbed sadly

Skylar1
12-02-2009, 12:32 PM
A Fallout anime would be pretty cool. All the wasteland in it's glory and such. Definetly has the story for it.

Edit: and if they changed the story a little, Splinter Cell could be a pretty good anime.

Dragon Ranger
12-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Metal Gear Anime Movie would be epic

Masked Mantis
12-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Bioshock, gears of war.

And not sure how it would be, but fallout 3.

zansa
12-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Wild arms would be great(the first one). I don't know if it already exists.

Aizen-sama
12-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Xenosaga series
KH series
persona 3 and 4
cross edge
dead or alive
chaos legion
samurai and dynasty warriors series
disgaea 2

TheThunderBringer
12-02-2009, 02:44 PM
To challenge America and all our doctor shows, I would say 'Trauma Center'. =p

Anime Forum
12-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Hmmm..

Brigadine, the Legend of Forsana
Mortal Kombat
Dynasty Warriors with the characters from dynasty warriors within it.

Baka
12-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Mario Kart. All the characters would be part of an underground drift circuit.

Ryuuzaki HD
12-02-2009, 03:46 PM
None that haven't already been made, i'm just waiting for the halo anime to be released.

Codename_Noir
12-03-2009, 07:04 AM
Bullet Witch . Who here has played that? I really enjoyed it while many people never.

But it would make a cool Anime I think .

Raiden17
01-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Shadow of the Colossus.
GTA4

I think Shaft could pull off a Katamari anime.

I'm gonna have to say that i would be distraught if SOTC became fictionalised in any way. I reckon they'd resort to adding in loads of plotline. That was the thing I loved most of all about that game was the hours you could spend (and I intentionally did) pointlessly riding across the landscape. I reckon they'd do a few pages of that. But it wouldn't convey the same joy of spending ages doing nothing.

Oh and Metal Gear would work. But imagine how many people would get annoyed at Kojima for making money off the same thing. I wouldn't care. I'd really love to see that anime. Especially one that follows Raiden!

Light Buster
01-06-2010, 04:12 PM
None that haven't already been made, i'm just waiting for the halo anime to be released.
Me too. If it is possible, which will likely be not, I say CoD 4: MW and CoD: MW2.

BestFly
01-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Disgea and Xenosaga are both pretty obvious choices. They already have the art style and story lines that fit into anime pretty well.

Soul Calibur could also get its own show, or mini series. Tekken got a movie, and street fighter got an anime (a bad one, but one)

Fatal Frame would be a pretty cool and creepy show to make an anime out of...

but the game I think has the most potential is Warcraft. I know there's like a manga or something, but I don't think theres an anime. The warcraft world is already so large and expansive and it already has a huge fanbase.

Ashminigun
01-06-2010, 06:28 PM
You guys fail to mention Half-Life. It would be cool if they make it in first-person perspective.

[/thread]

Caliburn_
01-07-2010, 12:39 AM
phoenix wright would be so awesome =D

ParaParaJMo
01-07-2010, 04:21 AM
Shenmue
Cannon Spike
Megaman X
Namco X Capcom
Castlevania
A good Tekken anime, something as awesome as Street Fighter II
Rival Schools
Marvel Vs Capcom
Capcom Vs SNK
Mark of the Wolves
Last Blade
Ryu Ga Gotoku/Yakuza

Gundam Blue Destiny
Gundam Rise from the Ashes
Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus
Gundam Blood of Zeon
The Dreamcast Berserk game
The PS2 Berserk game

daft
01-07-2010, 09:14 PM
I was thinking maybe Jet Set Radio, but Air Gear is already like that. =/

Light Buster
01-07-2010, 10:10 PM
You guys fail to mention Half-Life. It would be cool if they make it in first-person perspective.

[/thread]
Umm...Gordon Freeman doesn't talk, so that can be a bit of a problem. And I don't think anyone has done an anime in first person prespective. At least that I know of...

Which reminds me, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 should also be an anime as well, including the Need for Speed series. Initial D is practically the only anime that focuses on racing for what I know.

Ashminigun
01-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Umm...Gordon Freeman doesn't talk, so that can be a bit of a problem. And I don't think anyone has done an anime in first person prespective. At least that I know of...
Maybe using this concept would be possible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J80KD4BG7M

I'm wish there a full length anime of King of Fighters.

It will be interesting to see somebody attempt to adapt DOOM into anime. One man against Hell's minions.

Shwayze
01-08-2010, 05:07 AM

Hmm.... That would be interesting.

They should make an anime for Ninja Gaiden.

TheSplundPopper
01-08-2010, 06:35 AM
Would anyone else think one of the Tenchu games might be good if an Anime was made based on it? I personally would say Fatal Shadows would make the best Anime out of the Tenchu series. I liked Tenchu Z but The character is your own with no presets and it is more skirmish missions than story so it probably wouldn't be great as an Anime, unless they made it a stand alone. But Fatal Shadows would have pretty good potential to be made into an Anime.

lilaznkid
01-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I was thinking maybe Luminous Arc. Cuz, they already have mini clip animations of them. :P

Simon Phoenix
01-08-2010, 07:33 PM
assasins creed

RenegadeC4v
01-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Disgea and Xenosaga are both pretty obvious choices. They already have the art style and story lines that fit into anime pretty well.

They already made an xenosaga anime that was based on the first game. Anyway, my choice would be metal gear solid. Im actually surprised this hasnt been done yet. MGS would make a great anime

Electronica
01-09-2010, 01:02 AM
I would love to see a Phoenix Wright / Apollo Justice anime! (:

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-09-2010, 07:45 AM
I would love to see Persona 3 or 4. Trinity soul doesn't count.
Wild Arms 3, it was already like an anime.
Metal Gear Solid would be cool.
Several Final Fantasy games.

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-09-2010, 07:47 AM
EDIT
So sorry about the double post. I meant to edit, but I hit post....

They would design him, make him talk, and change it to third person.
Or change the main character all together, which I despise. :banghead:

daft
01-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Shadow of the Colossus.
GTA4

Including their amazing soundtracks. =)

Light Buster
01-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention, Dante's Inferno is going to be an anime. Oh, great, just great.

Ryuseishootingstar
01-20-2010, 08:02 AM
Oddworld abe's oddysee, because it has a great plot.

Light Buster
01-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Maybe using this concept would be possible:

7J80KD4BG7M

I'm wish there a full length anime of King of Fighters.

It will be interesting to see somebody attempt to adapt DOOM into anime. One man against Hell's minions.
1000000000% that will not work...

Ashminigun
01-28-2010, 11:13 AM
1000000000% that will not work...

NO WAI! *snicker*

StarCraft and Diablo are viable games that can be adapt into anime.

Famahama
01-28-2010, 01:03 PM
Disga--
Oh wait, they already did that and it sucked.

Some games should stay as games :/

Anyway, Phoenix Wright would make an excellent anime! (I...think)

TheAgentD
01-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Too bad FFX was a game. It would have been better as an anime (movie or series?) IMO.

GaijinOtaku
01-28-2010, 05:30 PM
A new Sonic anime that doesn't suck

Light Buster
02-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Assasin's Creed should be an anime but set in a different time frame.

ArtieBoy
02-05-2010, 02:51 AM
the megaman x series and The world ends with you

CapnJack
02-05-2010, 04:05 AM
Sorry to be the downer, but the flaw of this concept is usually the pressure that the anime creators would have in making sure the anime portrays the same feeling the players get out of the game. If its not, then a few bad reviews start snowballing around the community and it drops in popularity. Also they would need to stick to the storylines as close to it as they can. But then that would make the anime predictable to those that have finished it. Otherwise a totally new story arc would be made.

...but it doesnt mean I dont have a list of my own choices ^^

+ Kingdom Hearts
+ Touhou series (major studio made and released to the masses)
+ Half Life (if a motion picture isnt decided on)
+ WoW (meh, why not?)
+ Grand Theft..... err no
+ Dance Dance Revolution (like a tournament with risks, corruption, and hidden powers)
+ Megaman X (good idea Artie)

The Butcher
02-05-2010, 07:03 AM
God of War,that would be a good action Anime.

naotavespaboy
02-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Mpther 3. It's great, wierd, funny and has an epic plot. Perfect anime material.

Shida12
02-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Magna Carta 2 you'd have to play it to believe me :P

Light Buster
02-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Oh, I forgot about the Guitar Hero Series and the Rock Band Series. Those will make great animes.

Dark Wolf 09
02-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Im still awaiting for a Star Fox anime that has a good Ghost in the Shell influence with a bit of Shonen/Seinen, and Cyberpunk influences. It'll probably bring back the Star Fox series into a more darker series. Oh and the Halo anime, not to be messed with. Horrible...horrible...anime...

Light Buster
02-21-2010, 11:27 AM
I think this was mentioned already but the Ace Combat Series should be an anime.

Käras
02-21-2010, 12:20 PM
I vote Ace Combat!. Also someone said Samurai Warriors, Go look up Sengoku basara, its as close as it gets... I think The warcraft universe would be awesome, getting to see it from a animated point of view would be great! I think the problem with the fighting games, is deciding who is gonna win? In the Street Fighter ones it was useally obvious, cause you had a main bad guy, and a main good guy.

Lily Rock
02-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Warcraft thrillogy or how it's spelled, but if you want something similar to that, check Tales of the Past.
And Half-Life could be cool, GET HUGH LAURIE SOMEONE!

Zetsubou-Billy
02-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Metroid
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy VIII
Metal Gear
Silent Hill(change it up a bit)
Infamous

Käras
02-21-2010, 04:20 PM
IMO games like Resident Evil, and Silent Hill, wouldn't really make for a good show. I mean look how the movie turned out? If they would make them into a movie based on the game it would be better. But they are too short for shows.
Edit: as a side note, I think every Final Fantasy would make a good anime!

makkuro kiba
02-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Mana Khemia.

I'm pretty sure there's no anime for it, I haven't been able to find it yet if there is...

And of course any Final Fantasy game.

vassock
02-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Resident Evil

Resident evil

Resident Evil 4: Degeneration :unsure:

daft
02-23-2010, 06:13 PM
Forgot to mention a couple... Sky Gunner and MDK. Both games aren't recent enough or were as popular enough to ever be adapted into some sort of animated series/film, so I suppose this post is really more of a 'that would have been cool' kinda post.

Sky Gunner's intro video/song is proof enough that it had some potential under the anime spotlight. The game has lots of charm, as well as excellent character and airship designs. One of my PS2 favorites...
ZerrPE-N-MU
Although MDK is a pretty old game, it's stylish and unique concept is too awesome to be ignored. Would've been interesting to see how it'd turn out if placed in the hands of the creators behind The Animatrix or Ghost In The Shell...
SNgsGju0_hg

Light Buster
02-24-2010, 02:22 PM
Uncharted Series should be an anime as well.