PDA

View Full Version : Riki-Oh (Warning inside)

NorthOfTime
12-01-2009, 08:26 AM
(Warning: This manga is rated mature for violence language and druge use.. also very gory.. I dont have a problem with any of this just figured id at least warn.. But its posted on onemanga.com and if anyone is familiar with that site then they should know that its not hentai or anything...Cause onemanga doesnt post hentai.)

So i sit at work all day basically doing nothing but reading online manga's and what not.. Im a big fan of dark bloody horrific manga like Berserk and Bastard! IDK why but i think its the fact that they always portray the main as someone rising up overcoming all odds and taking down the biggest and baddest of advisarys, at the same time of telling a story or having a hidden meaning.. (hopefully your getting what im getting at..Lol if you get that.. ROTFLMAO) Well if your like me and like bloody graphic fights and what not as well then maybe you should check out Riki-Oh. I cant really say much of the plot as ive never been good at explaining plots but im sure if i did mention what i do know it would give away most of the series. Never the less very good manga, but thats not my decision to make your opinion for you.. i suggest youcheck it out and post what you think about it. Plz? Or if you have read it your opinions?

Diocletian
12-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Freaking great manga. It's so stupid and pointless that it's great. There is no reason for Riki-Oh to bust a brotha's head open BUT HE DOES IT ANYWAY!

The OVA is a damn disgrace. It completely took out what made the manga so great and left only it's crappy storyline.

NorthOfTime
12-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Freaking great manga. It's so stupid and pointless that it's great. There is no reason for Riki-Oh to bust a brotha's head open BUT HE DOES IT ANYWAY!

The OVA is a damn disgrace. It completely took out what made the manga so great and left only it's crappy storyline.
ROTFLMAO yes i tr truly is amazing.. I dont think its stupid but some of the violence is pointless. But hey to each their own.