PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Artcell
12-01-2009, 03:59 AM
So I haven't seen a thread like this...so decided to make one!But if there is a thread like this then I'm sowwe :p

Okay so the question is....
If you won $10 million on a lottery,what would you do with it?

I'll tell you what I would do,later!

Primarch Lorgar
12-01-2009, 04:25 AM
Buy houses to make more money, then buy everything, holidays, comics, anime, party hard, donate atleast 50k a year to charity for as long as i could and just do anything i wanted.

Skylar1
12-01-2009, 08:29 AM
Buy more lottery tickets.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
12-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Um, I remember replying to a similar thread. Well anyway, this is what I'd do:
Build a house at the mountain, one at the sea and one in Japan;
Buy a lot of crap I need;
Buy a lot of crap I don't need;
Give some for charity;
Put the rest in a bank.

Señor Nobody
12-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Easy.

Buy a house...the cheapest one I can find/bare
Buy the essentials
Buy a computer (WoW), tv, and a new rabbit cage
Put the rest into the bank and never work another day in my life.

Baka
12-01-2009, 10:35 AM
I would buy this:

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss24/janna_soulmated/hkhouse.jpg

Eris
12-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Since I don't play the lottery, I would conclude that the letter telling me I won was a scam, and throw it away.

But if someone were to give me $10 million no questions asked, I would use it to sneak dinosaur bones onto the moon. Mostly to confuse the hell out of NASA.

Wonderwice
12-01-2009, 10:49 AM
I would buy a llama farm and a trainer to teach them how to dance. As soon as they're awesome enough, I'd open my own show with llama's in tutu's and get more millions 8D And I'd build a house in the shape of Chewbacca and the walls would be super fluffy. The doorbell would be a Chewie growl. :3

...But in real life, I'd probably put most of it in the bank, donate a part to animal charities and buy all the games/books/whatever I want.

Anime Forum
12-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Knowing my luck I'd probably lose it all down a sewer or something, but if I was lucky and that didn't occur to me then I would donate possibly 1 million of it to charity since I really don't need all of it.

I would then buy all sorts of crazy things such as a full collection of Tech Dech Dudes.

.Tatty.
12-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Ask the Nigerian General why i was stupid enough to fall for this scam in the first place.

Yew Neek™
12-01-2009, 11:04 AM
i'd buy a Lambo, stick 5 mill in the bank and go on permanent vacation.

Alphabet
12-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Buy all the stuff on my wishlist, brag in front of my mother's face and not give any, go to restaurants all around Texas, splurge on cooking classes, afford surgery for my boyfriend's ribs, then invest in the money.
ooshy ooshy ooshy

Inactive Account 0061
12-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Buy a -beep-load of games anime and stuff like that. Then get myself an appartment and then a car. then save the rest in the bank and use whenever i need it.

And also visit some of my online friends different places around the world :P

n~valdo
12-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Keep them in the bank , I'll keep them in my closet and count them everyday :X

jk :P

I would buy the playstation company .. and move to Japan and live there happily ever after :P

and maybe I'll do something about my sickness too x_x ..

Heinekenrana
12-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Put money aside for the kids (for college or whatever they decide to do later in life), get my folks a new house, pay off my sister's and brother's college loans, give some to my friends, and finish paying off my house.

Yew Neek™
12-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Keep them in the bank , I'll keep them in my closet and count them everyday :X

jk :P

I would buy the playstation company .. and move to Japan and live there happily ever after :P

and maybe I'll do something about my sickness too x_x ..
it's gonna take a whole lot more than 10 million to buy playstation.

Eris
12-01-2009, 02:52 PM
it's gonna take a whole lot more than 10 million to buy playstation.

Yeah. Besides, $10,000,000 will only land you like four or five Play Station 3 systems.

Ayame_Sohma
12-01-2009, 05:50 PM
I would go and visit some of my online friends and buy a house somewhere hot and sunny.( doesn't like the snow) and pay off my college debt and get a car.
I would just save the rest.

Cloud.
12-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Finish school worry free, financially speaking. And set my parents up real nice.

The rest would just be for kicks and giggles.

Daken.
12-01-2009, 06:43 PM
10 million.

Well Ill take 2 of that million for Toys for tots, so children can have a good christmas, then pay off some of my familys debt. 10 mill is kind of a lot, and im not a big spender id be content with just 1 million, I wouldnt know what to do with the rest. So I guess I would put it in the bank.

bee.
12-01-2009, 07:06 PM
I'd pay for my soon to be very expensive education and make sure my mom has a nice mansion and bring my family here. :)

Cobra Commander
12-01-2009, 07:12 PM
I'd buy a modest house somewhere nice and furnish it appropriately. I have very modest tastes in furniture, though I would be sure to have all the electronics I wanted. It'd be nice to have some small bit of land, and a fence, so that I could have somewhere for my hypothetical dog[s] and some-day-children to play. I'd pay off the vehicle I just bought, and invest in any preventative maintenance to keep it going for the next five years or so. I'd pay off my student loans...

All of that wouldn't even blow through $150k of the money. I'd put the rest in the bank, and two or three times a year I'd take a modest vacation to another country and see what different places were like. Preferably, I would be able to do this as well as live off of the interest payments from the bank account.

brokenORCHID
12-01-2009, 08:18 PM
I would gather up my "people I don't like list" and use the money to fund my trip to find them and throw dictionaries at them.

Artcell
12-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Well I'd donate 8 million to the poor people of my country so that they could build houses and take their kids to school,eat well and lead a better life.And the other 2 million..hmm,I'd donate it to my school.My school building is really small,so I think 2 million usd is enough to make a better and bigger building.
I wouldn't save money for myself.....I just want my country to be more developed and I don't want those poor people to suffer anymore.I want them all to smile,always!Yays!!!

OtakuInu!!!
12-02-2009, 07:49 AM
I'll divide the money. Half of it I'll put in my bank account. Half of what's left to charity. And the other half I'll spend. :laugh:

3pleT
12-02-2009, 10:46 AM
1. Go to Vegas.
2. Put all on red.
3. Repeat if won.

nekosenshi
12-02-2009, 02:14 PM
I would buy a house, travel a lot and give to worthy charities.