PDA

View Full Version : [Help - Video] Any Format to iPod Converter?

TheThunderBringer
11-22-2009, 03:15 PM
So, for the past 2 years I've gotten episodes of anime off youtube and converted them onto my iPod with this Youtube to iPod converter to be watched on my iPod at any time. Of course, sometimes people on Youtube will get deleted and I'll have to stop a show I like right in the middle of it, or people are missing a part in the episode etc etc =/

I know that there are countless sights on the internets that have every episode of many shows, and never get removed or anything like that.

SO, does anybody know of a converter that can convert basically any video format to an iPod format?

For example:

If I go to some random site that has anime episodes on it, how can I get that episode on my iPod?

Thanks a TON in advance!

Xombii
11-22-2009, 08:53 PM
well if i download animes i would usually use Torrents to download them since downloading from a site is a pain in the [REMOVED]. The conveter i use is Freestar video converter, its fast and ez, but theres also Format Factory, its a bit slower but still very good.

IDK if this will work all the time but if i dl a vid from a site i use Flash Video Downloader ive only tryed it on youtube and veoh but it may work on any site that has a video stream.

TheThunderBringer
11-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Thanks! Could you post a link of where to download it here?

ilovemilk
11-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Hi it's very fortunately I recently find a free tool named iWisoft Free Video Converter from
http://www.easy-video-converter.com

TheThunderBringer
11-25-2009, 12:20 PM
Thank you both! I'm bookmarking this page so I can come back to it whenever lol.