PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Help Ideas Ect...

SamuraiDragon
11-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Hello all!,

I am going to MegaCon in Orlando, Fl coming up next year and I was trying to think up so ideas of who or what to go as. A friend of mine got her costume together as somekinda Altair, Prince of Persia, female assassin. Now im starting to get a little jealous:p cause I wanna do something this year. Here are my ideas:

Gluttony from FMA, Although this is going to be my last resort cosplay because I would have to shave my head and I don't really wanna do that.
Panda, I was thinking a normal panda at first then got to thinking about God save the King (Kyo Kara Maoh!) and the panda in there with the claws. Then I just watched Kung Foo Panda and though about going as him. Although putting together a good panda costume seems a little tricky for I have never done anything like this before.Any other cosplay ideas are always welcomed for I'm having a hard time finding a cosplay I can pull off with out being an Epic Fail lol. Im 5'11" tall 275pounds (So i'm on the heavy side) Black hair brown eyes and a beard, I can do Gluttony, but dont wanna shave my hair, or my beard lol. Im currently looking for some ideas of what I can do, but am currently lost.

....Static.... Please I need your help...Static... Please I need your help...Static (Message repeats)

chii-chan91
11-19-2009, 05:39 PM
I think if you want to go as a panda you should go as the one from Panda! Go Panda! the one made by the early Studio Ghibli- it just seems the most awesome type of panda, and i havent even seen the film!
Theres also the Prinnie squad from Makai Senki Disgaea... i think im over thinking the whole animal thing... anyway, im sure it wont be epic fail anyway ^^