PDA

View Full Version : Oh, hollywood

Dani0
11-12-2009, 02:11 PM
When do you think Hollywood will stop being technically retarded?

http://jeremy-miller.ca/?p=50

Bulma1017
11-12-2009, 02:49 PM
"When pigs fly out of my nose."

^.^ I don't think anytime soon.......

miniPhil
11-12-2009, 04:26 PM
lol what are they planning to do with a screen shot of two people saying they want to meet.

Dani0
11-12-2009, 05:22 PM
lol what are they planning to do with a screen shot of two people saying they want to meet.

Not to mention, why are they rushing? It's not like it will magically disappear off their screen or anything.

Although that's definitely not what bothers me the most of this.

Eris
11-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Yeah, that one made facepalm so loud they could hear it from orbit.

It was like this

W-_sABor77E

Only facepalmier.

Wio
11-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Hacker A: Hey, let's hack something
Hacker B: Yes, lets!
-investigator112 has joined the channel-
Hacker A: Let's give away our locations to some random, suspicious third party instead of just booting it
Hacker B: You gotta live on the edge sometimes!

Eris
11-13-2009, 05:55 AM
Hacker A: Hey, let's hack something
Hacker B: Yes, lets!
-investigator112 has joined the channel-
Hacker A: Let's give away our locations to some random, suspicious third party instead of just booting it
Hacker B: You gotta live on the edge sometimes!

I'm not sure if it was in the clip, but in the same episode, it was revealed that all computer hackers write exclusively in "1337" as well.

Dani0
11-13-2009, 06:18 AM
I'm not sure if it was in the clip, but in the same episode, it was revealed that all computer hackers write exclusively in "1337" as well.

0/\/\g, 7|-|475 4\/\/350/\/\3..

Eridger
12-29-2009, 10:16 PM
"Oh my god! Take a screenshot before they sign off! IT WILL BE LOST FOREVER!"

How does the screenshot help, by the way? And doesn't it take like, a single prtscn push to create an screenie of the entire window?
This is why I don't watch CSI.

Eris
12-30-2009, 07:31 AM
"Oh my god! Take a screenshot before they sign off! IT WILL BE LOST FOREVER!"

How does the screenshot help, by the way? And doesn't it take like, a single prtscn push to create an screenie of the entire window?
This is why I don't watch CSI.

Not to mention screen-shots are so easy to fake it's ridiculous. If they do admit them as evidence in court, this should also fly: "Exhibit A: A hand-written note from the prosecutor that states that the defendant is guilty. Exhibit B: A drawing made by the prosecutor clearly showing a stick-figure labeled 'defendant' shooting a stick-figure labeled 'victim' in the face."

Though the distasteful part is that screenshots have been accepted as evidence in a Swedish internet piracy trial. To illustrate how preposterous this is, some guys put up a fake download screenshot generator where you can simply enter an IP address and it spits out incriminating screenshot evidence of how said IP distributes illegal copies of some movie or whatnot.