PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Fav Warcraft 3 Race

squall_leonhart
01-23-2004, 11:52 AM
ok so what ur fav race in warcraft 3 and y
mine is night elf i like them som much cause of the units and i like how if 1 of your building (trees) get attacked u can just eat sum trees and regain your health oh and another good thing is how u can uproot them and move the to sum where elese oh and of cause the moon wells

wizz-o-matic
01-23-2004, 04:28 PM
Hm, I usualy choose orcs, cuz they have a great herose (especialy the one that uses thunder, I duno remember his name :D ).

Deadscyte
01-24-2004, 07:02 AM
I think the Night Elves because they are fast and i really like the night elf movie on the end of the game. (you know.. with the big tree and all the wisps)

ShadowBlade
01-24-2004, 07:49 AM
night elves, you alredy mentioned why.

Chia_Pet
01-24-2004, 01:22 PM
This is hard.. i like Humans, because they are the best race, but if you're not good with them, they are the worst race, they are the 'pro' race, orc, i love them cuz of docs n shanmen, but they are noob race because they can get pwned so easy, but only if you know how to fight against orcs, i like UD cuz they're just plain fun, i like NE because i can do hit and run, and the kotg to annoy the shyt out of the opponent =]

My favorite race is probably... orc because they're the first race i used and... they're my best race =]

morphine
01-24-2004, 04:31 PM
my fav race is the nightelf race. i mean it's sooo coool i especially love the demon hunter illidan he's sooo cool looks cool and everything. and wardeb has great abilities such as shadowstrike (sooo lethal) and the fact that nightelves can shadowmeld (hide) is extreeeeemely usefulll. and they look so classy and elegant. and btw the lightning guy is called the farseer :^_^: yea he's really fun to play with tooo

Morrigana
01-28-2004, 12:23 AM
It has to be the Undead. They're so brutal, the units have personality, and the Dreadlord has Vampiric Aura. Which is great against the NE buildings, because you can gain health off of them.

And they remind me of the Zerg, which is cool. And Arthas is also awesome.

Chia_Pet
01-28-2004, 01:05 AM
my favorite race atm is human! xD
breakers pwn! and i started to really like them after i made a great comeback against my friend today! XD
i had mostly melee n 3 gunners, he whiped out everything i had, then i had 4 peasants work on 1 barrack, and i built 2, and then i pwned his air with my uber fast human building skillz! xD
they also take skilz to micro, they have weak units though =(

Oni
01-28-2004, 01:29 AM
Night Elf!! Love the name, building capabilities and the Heroes are good as! once you master them

Maiev is awesome when you master her techniques :D

Pilz-e
03-09-2005, 09:48 AM
I would have to tsay undead...just because it is so easy to rush someone while they are building ate the beginning...the cryptfiends are also so easy to get at the beginning and really ruthless..

laogamer
03-09-2005, 10:30 AM
i would have to say night elfs the ability to up root your anchients and attack with the is priceless

kenny_killer
03-09-2005, 10:53 AM
i like the orcs best, cause of there hit points, and i like no other technique other than attacking. and orcs(in my opinion)are best at that.

should of made a pole...

laogamer
03-09-2005, 11:00 AM
i like the orcs best, cause of there hit points, and i like no other technique other than attacking. and orcs(in my opinion)are best at that.

should of made a pole...
he's right should of made a poll
im more on the defensive side so i chose night elfs

Alionith
03-09-2005, 11:21 AM
I prefer the Humans. They are the best all around race! Magic, Heroes, cost and skill they are good in all those categories.

[BlackDeath]
03-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Night Elf - can you say Chimaira's! And also i like there Hero units. Plus there a race for rushing!