PDA

View Full Version : [TV Series]Hunter x Hunter!

Eclipse :)
10-28-2009, 10:39 PM
Hunter x Hunter
Nippon Animation

TV: 62 Episodes
OVA: 8 Episodes
OVA 2: 8 Episodes
OVA 3: 14 Episodes
Total: 92 Episodes

Plot:
Gon is a young boy whose mother and father are dead and he now lives with his aunt, one day he meets a man named Kite (Kaito) that belongs to an Organization called "Hunters" he then finds out that his father is alive and in the "Hunters" he then faces challenges to become a Hunter and find his father, on the way he meets Leorio (Reorio), Kurapika and Killua (Kirua) who also seek to become hunters, along with his new friends he faces the hardships that wait ahead.

Story: 9/10
The story is excellent, it's a story where a person has to go through many hardships to reach a goal just like in real life, it also shows true friendship, family problems and many more things a lot of people experience in reality. The story contains a decent amount of action and a bit of comedy and of course adventure.

Characters: 10/10
The show has a vast array of unique characters from a family of assassins to a group of infamous bandits, the characters are very well done. Gon is a character that could be considered a pure,kind person but will get the job done when he has to, Killua is a character that is "Evil but Good" in a way. As for Kurapika, he is the last of his tribe and obsessed with revenge, and Leorio acts tough but really isn't.

Art/Animation: 8.5/10
The animation isn't the best there is, but it is really good. The special effects in it are great and the character design is good. The art and animation, they've thought out the wild-life that appears in this anime and they've gone as far as to make everything look good from the background to little details you usually wouldn't notice.

Voice Acting/Music: 9.5/10
The voice acting in this series is truly great, they sound realistic when for example they are scared it sounds like they locked the voice actor in a room with a tiger so they really sound scared, as for the music all the themes are true masterpieces and possibly a theme that anyone would want to listen to over and over again.

Overall: 10/10
The series is one of the best you'll ever find in my opinion, It's my favorite, everyone I've recommended it to has had it in their Top 10 animes after they watched it, so the 10/10 isn't just based on 1 persons opinion. It has some of the most memorable characters you'll ever see and a memorable opening theme, the story is great and the art work is great, while watching it, it will make you want to know what happens next.

Z-X'AngelVictory
07-12-2010, 04:13 AM
Just see the manga,, I am confused by the chaotic plot