PDA

View Full Version : DragonBall Online

Jiansword95
10-23-2009, 08:26 AM
I've recently heard of a DragonBall MMO game(although it's been known a while) I've never played an MMO before but if this comes out soon I think I will try it. I've heard that their was a spoiler released that dipicted a super saiyan, when it was already said that there would be only three races and none of them are saiyans.(being extint) Does anyone have any other information about this game, or an opinion on it?

-Batman-
10-23-2009, 05:46 PM
If I recall one major aspect of the game was often going back in time with Trunks and assisting Goku and company in their battles against Freiza, Cell, Buu, and and all of their other villians.
And I believe you also encounter most of the original Z fighters in Heaven/Hell

So the Super Sayian shown could have just been Goku or Vegeta or something.

Ryuuzaki HD
10-23-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm trying not to get my hopes up about this since I doubt it will be released in Europe but then again I could be wrong I heard it could be coming out on Xbox 360.

Jiansword95
11-04-2009, 12:58 PM
Just found out that the super saiyan is really a super human, beig that saiyans bred into human and somehow a few hundred years in the future humans can take on a form similar to it. I'm just hoping they put the giant oozarus as something that you can change into rather than only fight them. Also you start the game as a child and when you reach level 30 you become an adult.

Footage here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-2nzxX59M8