PDA

View Full Version : does anyone still play world of darkness?

Unrested
10-23-2009, 12:30 AM
a while back - when i still lived in the states and had time - i use to play my fair share of pen and paper rpgs which i miss dearly (yes some do exsist here in japan, but its not too popular and super rare to find).

one i played was world of darkness. you know everything made by white wolf? vampire the masquerade, wraith oblivian, mage the acsension etc.

i only play old world of darkness and until recently did not even know they cam out with a new world of darkness.

has anyone played it yet? any reviewis, thoughts, etc? it doesnt even exist here. so i was wondering if it was worth ordering off amazon.

Tetsanosuke
11-07-2009, 01:01 AM
I actually LARP NWoD every Friday, and ST Changeling every other Friday. We have a group that does a few venues, I take part in Vampire: The Requiem and Changeling, and I have read up a bit on Geist and Mage, and a tiny bit on Werewolf. (We have a werewolf game too)

I've come to enjoy them as games. I've never played them table top, though. d10 is an interesting system, coming from a guy that plays DnD 3.5 every week.