PDA

View Full Version : Layin' it down

Yellow7
10-22-2009, 07:29 PM
j0

I'm only here because I was invited by a couple people and their nefarious hilarious purposes, and had some time this evening to see if I'd get into it a bit.

I'm by no means "into" anime, in that I probably watch a movie/series maybe once a year or so. I tend to stick to stuff that is recommended me or has a complete story. So no Naruto or Bleach, sad as that may be. I got my male soap opera fix from DBZ back in the 90's (and I'd like those 400 hours back, thank you very much)

I like RahXephon, Samurai X, Cowboy Bepop, Samurai Champloo, Blood+, most of Ghibli's stuff (Ponyo was creepy >.> ) and a lot of American cartoons as well that I don't know if that's welcome here yet.

Hopefully we'll see more of each other, we'll have some laughs, learn a few things (heh, yeah right, this is a forum), shed some tears, and maybe fall in love.

Bet my wife would love that.

Cheers

SigmaSD
10-22-2009, 07:46 PM
hey there and welcome to AF. Just whatever you do, try not to act so noobish, because then the AF mob will hunt you down and stuff. I can try to back them away, but I'll die in the process. JK

Hope to see you around.

OtakuInu!!!
10-23-2009, 07:06 AM
Welcome to AF.

Please be reminded that there are rules here.

Necro'lic Enigma
10-23-2009, 07:09 AM
Welcome.
I hope you follow the rules around here and try to stay active.
Enjoy your stay.

Anime Forum
10-23-2009, 09:28 PM
What else can I say that everyone else hasn't?
Oh well I'll go for it. Welcome to AF, please follow the rules and have a swell time. If you ever need a friend you may private message me and I'll be glad to answer!

_-Anonymous-_
10-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Well-come to A-F :=D

~*Red*~
10-23-2009, 11:45 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Datenshi
10-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Ponyo was creepy >.>

I'm glad someone here agrees.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you'll be among those that stick around.

Dr. Thunder
10-25-2009, 10:16 AM
Welcome to AF hope you enjoy the site