PDA

View Full Version : Your very own cuban otaku here

t0k3p3nguin
10-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Hajimemashite

I am the anime reclusive Cuban otaku that likes most types of anime. Yes i am the extreemly rare latino otaku and i have yet to meet another like myself. However, it isn't surprising that i like anime when i live in US and was always the loner in highschool- *psh* who needs highschool anyways.

hobbies:
anime/manga
rpg games (can't wait til Final fantasy 13)
used to cosplay in highschool and made movies about our characters
i draw from time to time but that doesnt mean im good at it

fav genre:
slice of life comedy
psychological
harem/romance
edo era
shinto
well the list could go on and on but those r just a few of my favorites.
I am always open for some recomendations of some new anime series released or being released so feel free to PM me with some that you like. :)

Dewa mata

RaShayRitto
10-10-2009, 02:07 PM
it isn't surprising that i like anime when i live in US and was always the loner in highschool

what does being a loner have to do with liking anime? i'm an obnoxiously loud person with lots of friends and i LOVE anime. ^_^

welcome to AF tho

Bibi of the Blue Sea
10-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Well bienvenidos!

Did you mean that you have yet to find a Latino/a otaku? Or were you implying that you need to find another otaku who just so happens to be of Latino descent preferably Cuban? >.>

On another note, there are lots of Latino American otakus. I think you just live in the wrong place. I'm of Dominican descent, and I have never had issues finding Latino otakus. I have lived in Texas, Florida, Connecticut, and now recently in Montana. I've found lots in each state, even Montana (a state with a very small Latino-American pop.).

Welcome to AF!

bee.
10-10-2009, 03:43 PM
you're not the only cuban who likes anime, para que sepas.. :/
welcome to af.

OtakuInu!!!
10-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Hajimemashite.

Welcome to AF.

Welcome fellow otaku!!!

elementalgerad94
10-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Welcome to AF! XD

Dr. Thunder
10-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Welcomje to AF hope you enjoy the site

t0k3p3nguin
10-11-2009, 09:27 AM
what does being a loner have to do with liking anime? i'm an obnoxiously loud person with lots of friends and i LOVE anime. ^_^

hmm i guess its my fault i decided to pull an all nighter with a 6pack of redbull b4 writing this:cool:. by saying i was a loner in highschool that liked anime i didnt mean that liking anime is dependant on being a loner but that in my particular experience being a loner was dependant on anime.

Also to clear up when i said "i have yet to meet another like myself" i simply meant that most of my latino friends in highschool liked to act "gangsta" and would have nothing to do with anime. I had very few friends i could discuss or watch anime with during my highschool career and most of them I met in the anime club.

well hope that clears up the foggy details and thnx 4 visiting :) feel free to drop by any time

RaShayRitto
10-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Its all good man! *butt-slap* =D

lilminx
10-11-2009, 05:57 PM
hey welcome, have lots of fun :D

~*Red*~
10-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Hello and welcome to AF :D