PDA

View Full Version : H e r o e s

Cyrus.
09-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Does anyone watch that show on NBC Heroes? I loooove that show, it's a really good series in my personal opinion. My favorite character would have to be Hiro and Sylar hands down. Hiro is so funny to me; YATA!!! xDDD and Sylar is like the best bad guy to me, he's a very talent actor.

Did anyone see last monday's episode. I tivo'ed it and it cut off right when they were showing the previews to the upcoming episodes. I wanted to know when the next new episode will be coming on because no new episode will be coming on next monday Dx

-Batman-
09-25-2009, 03:46 PM
People find me odd because I don't watch heroes. I've seen most of the first season, but don't feel like continuing.
I just can't get into it for the same reason I can't get into Smallville.
I'm being told they have super powers, and they even do super heroic things, it's even written like a comic book...But they just don't feel like Super Heroes. I can't put my finger on it but something about the cast of supers is just...Off.

3pleT
09-25-2009, 04:14 PM
very overrated series. volume 1 was pretty good (still not all THAT good), but after it, they started the downward spiral that ended with volume 4. now they're back on track and FINALLY once again, the volume finale makes sense. i think it would be best for everyone if we collectively agreed to forget the epic failure that was volume 3, because after that one scene in dual (rescuing hiro) i felt the strong need to murder someone. still, even if we did, it's still nothing special. there's a lot of shows today that are much better than heroes.

Cyrus.
09-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Yep Smallvile is about Superman and Heroes is about well...people with ablities xD But to be truthfully honest I was not going to watch Heroes when it first started, it looked extremely boring to me, even the commericals of the preview for it looked boring. But my dad was talking to me about it and said just to give it a try and I might enjoy it, I was hestiant about it at first but I watched the first episode of it and have been hooked ever since o.o;

-Batman-
09-25-2009, 04:26 PM
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=plum]Yep Smallvile is about Superman

Smallville isn't about Superman.
Smallville is about " The red and blue blur ". AKA Clark Kent, who will become "S-Man" or "Swellguy" or " :bounce: " in the next season.

Who's this Superman you speak of.

Cyrus.
09-25-2009, 04:45 PM
Smallville isn't about Superman.
Smallville is about " The red and blue blur ". AKA Clark Kent, who will become "S-Man" or "Swellguy" or " :bounce: " in the next season.

Who's this Superman you speak of.

Superman from the DC comics, the show is about him. Clark Kent is Superman's real name, umm you know Batman's rival sort of in a way lol

-Batman-
09-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Superman from the DC comics, the show is about him. Clark Kent is Superman's real name, umm you know Batman's rival sort of in a way lol

I know that.
I'm pointing out the fact that Smallville has been around for what...8 seasons? And he's STILL not Superman?
He's out on his own in metropolis working for the Planet and he's STILL not Superman?

Blasphemy.

fatalReflex77
09-25-2009, 07:15 PM
...yes I'v watched heroes.....actualy I'm now watching epi 8 ssn 3

and it's AWSOME XD

BestFly
09-25-2009, 07:19 PM
I've followed heroes since episode 1, and I like the show, but I wish the whole thing would be more cohesive. I feel like there are just too many characters everywhere. The cast is so big with people dying everywhere and new characters coming in and everything that every thing is getting a bit too shallow.

That being said, most of the characters are pretty cool. The season 3 finale was great, and I'm glad they finally like tied two seasons together now instead of like almost doing a total reset.

Larry David
09-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Night time soap opera. Booo.

Give them more money.

miniPhil
09-26-2009, 06:23 AM
I adore Heroes. Its one of the few reasons I watch TV anymore. I agree with 3pleT that the series has taken a dip but I'm still looking forward to season four.

Haoie
09-26-2009, 07:05 AM
Just when did this show start sucking?

miniPhil
09-26-2009, 07:20 AM
Just when did this show start sucking?
Never said it sucked, but I just fell that season 3 wasn't up to scratch with season 1 or 2. Still enjoyed it though, particularly the ending.

Eris
09-26-2009, 11:09 AM
I know that.
I'm pointing out the fact that Smallville has been around for what...8 seasons? And he's STILL not Superman?
He's out on his own in metropolis working for the Planet and he's STILL not Superman?

Blasphemy.

They probably don't have the license to use the name "Superman" (or doing so costs them license money), so they have to insinuate it. Which is ridiculous. Though I must say, Smallville now is about 100 times better than it was in the first few seasons. Which isn't really that good a review, since it was absolutely appalling in the beginning. It's gone from Worst. Show. Ever. to watchable in a pinch.

As for Heroes, I kinda like it. It's perhaps not the best show ever made, but it's certainly well above the "watchable" threshold.

nekosenshi
09-26-2009, 11:56 AM
I liked the first season of Heroes, the second one was okay. The third one was a huge disappointment with the plot all over the place.

Seraphemei
09-26-2009, 12:19 PM
After the first season it went downhill. It irritates me.