PDA

View Full Version : [Help - Web] Cannot login at school.

Anime Forum
09-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Well I'm starting to have some more computer problems and I know I'm at the right place! My question is, how can I get on Anime Forum at school? Yea I can get on the site but when I try to login it saids "Error, can't login to anime globe" even though I'm not trying to actually login at anime globe unless both are the same. I tried un block youtube and I also heard there was this proxies site where you can easily login to any website anywhere.

So, any help?

sa5m
09-23-2009, 11:18 PM
My school has the same thing, but even though it gives me an error, I'm still logged in. Weird.

Eris
09-24-2009, 05:25 AM
Proxies are very insecure. They can intercept all information you tansmit when using them, and that includes your passwords and login details.

The fact that they are run by total strangers and are mysteriously free to use should be a serious warning signal.

Anime Forum
09-24-2009, 09:36 PM
Proxies are very insecure. They can intercept all information you tansmit when using them, and that includes your passwords and login details.

The fact that they are run by total strangers and are mysteriously free to use should be a serious warning signal.

In english?
Also if teachers can somehow cut off the proxies supply would that limit which sites I can go too?

Dark Wolf 09
09-25-2009, 12:55 AM
In english?
Also if teachers can somehow cut off the proxies supply would that limit which sites I can go too?

Meaning that password levels in your school are insecure, depicting on how much level of proxies you have..

Eris
09-25-2009, 03:33 AM
In english?

It means that if you use a proxy, the person who runs your proxy can see what you do and steal your passwords as you log into places.

Alphabet
09-25-2009, 08:24 AM
I find my proxies at Tech-Faq.com on the top tabs, but my school got smart enough to block it.
We also use a program by the name of UltraSurf. I don't know if that helps.

The best thing you can do is create a administrator account by using Command Prompt, though if you get caught, you'll lose your laptop/desktop privelages.
ooshy ooshy ooshy

Light Buster
09-25-2009, 09:34 AM
Well, I kind of have the same problem but not really, but I managed to solve mine. Here's what I do:

Go to a totally different site.
Come back and you should be logged in.
That's what I did but it may not be the same for you.

Anime Forum
09-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Well, I kind of have the same problem but not really, but I managed to solve mine. Here's what I do:

Go to a totally different site.
Come back and you should be logged in.That's what I did but it may not be the same for you.

Well it took three times but it finally worked.
Thanks very much and also thanks everyone, you really helped.

Light Buster
09-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Well it took three times but it finally worked.
Thanks very much and also thanks everyone, you really helped.
Good. You have to do my process again if you use a different computer in the school. Other than that, you should have no problems.