PDA

View Full Version : Opening & Closing song to "Aria: The Natural"

Ketira
09-22-2009, 10:04 PM
I saw that there was no English translation here, and I am viewing this series now via Netflix. I could write up what RightStuf has translated (since they're the ones with the license) and post it, but where? It's been a while since I was here, so I'm not sure of where anything is right now.

AzureDark
09-23-2009, 01:21 AM
Hi sempai~

Well if they have the t/l for the full song that's good, but not if it's only the TV size.

fatalReflex77
09-23-2009, 01:30 AM
u can goo to the jap conve site in this forum ^^

Ketira
09-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Hi sempai~

Well if they have the t/l for the full song that's good, but not if it's only the TV size.
Hm.... I'd probably have to ask them, if I can find their email address. I'd explain about this site, and why I was asking.... don't know if they'd give me an answer, though.

And yes, all I have is the TV size, unfortunately. Otherwise I'd have to do what I did with GITS: SAC 2nd Gig's "Rise" --go to Yahoo!'s Babelfish, see what it translates, and then tweak the words to fit the song so one can sing along with the tune in English. What RightStuf had on the DVD was pretty singable, if one didn't mind holding out a note or two at times and squeezing words in at other times....

(O/T: "sempai"? When did I rate that?)

FatalReflex: to the where?

AzureDark
09-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Would you rather be called "auntie" instead? :3

Ah, you're an advocate of singable lyrics I see. Unfortunately I'm not too keen on them.

Don't mind the reflex guy.