PDA

View Full Version : Fall Line-up

Baka
09-20-2009, 03:50 PM
What TV shows are you looking forward to???

New Shows:

The Cleveland Show
NCIS: Los Angelas
Accidentally On Purpose

Retuning Shows:

NCIS
The Simpson's
Heroes
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Gary Unmarried
Without A Trace
Family Guy

I don't have cable. I am sure my list would be longer if I did.

teed
09-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Omg I'm so excited for the new season of The Big Bang Theory. After that comes Heroes. I can't wait to watch those. I also like watching Family Guy and How I met Your Mother whenever they're on.

I watch the first two shows on laptop, btw. :) I don't like watching TV anymore.

<3 Sheldon.

blueangel06661
09-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Football.... That's it. My TV cable got bent and messed up while moving into my new room so it's all grainy to the point that I don't even bother watching it. I just go somewhere to watch football or stream it online :3

Football is a must ^-^ .... That does count right..

On a side note I wanted to check out Glee. I saw a commercial for it and it looked so interesting.

Legit
09-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, NCIS, and I want to see how they screw-up NCIS by doing an LA version.

DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666
09-20-2009, 04:12 PM
the cleveland show,house m.d and D.Gray man's return

Baka
09-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, NCIS, and I want to see how they screw-up NCIS by doing an LA version.
I am hoping that NCIS: LA turns out to be good. If so, I would have a second version of my favorite crime drama.

*Tsuki*
09-20-2009, 04:21 PM
*blank stare* TV?

I don't really watch any tv besides anime. >.<
I have cable, and it works well, but I don't like it.
It gives me a headache, or bores me. Guess I'm weird, like that.

The only thing I'll be watching (besides anime) is the news.

Legit
09-20-2009, 04:30 PM
I am hoping that NCIS: LA turns out to be good. If so, I would have a second version of my favorite crime drama.

I define NCIS as: Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, McGee, Abby, Duckie, ect.

So I don't know what they were thinking when they came up with it.

Baka
09-20-2009, 04:32 PM
I define NCIS as: Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, McGee, Abby, Duckie, ect.

So I don't know what they were thinking when they came up with it.
They were probably thinking the same thing they were thinking when they made CSI spin-offs.

Legit
09-20-2009, 04:40 PM
They were probably thinking the same thing they were thinking when they made CSI spin-offs.
All of them fail except the Las Vegas one. But then Grissom (sp?) retired.

Diocletian
09-20-2009, 04:51 PM
There are seasons for television? I'm only watching The Big Bang Theory and that's it.

Baka
09-20-2009, 04:54 PM
All of them fail except the Las Vegas one. But then Grissom (sp?) retired.
Miami sucks and I have never watched NY but they stay on the air so people must watch. They would take them off the air if they weren't profiting off of them.

~J~
09-20-2009, 05:36 PM
I'll probably just watch House and continue watching Bleach. Special A gets dubbed in November though.

3pleT
09-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Mad Men, South Park, House, Dexter, Nip/Tuck, Heroes, ordered by importance. If Mad Men repeats the success of the second season, we're in for a treat. Tom Shales can feel free to go to hell.
As always, I'm waiting for the DVDs of everything but Nip/Tuck: gotta see the series finale on time.

lilminx
09-20-2009, 06:50 PM
i think all my shows were listed XD its amazing how so many people watch the same thing. in that whole list i would say im looking forward to family guy the most ^^ you gotta love the humor XD

LOVE STUFF
09-20-2009, 09:21 PM
The one that I'm waiting is ゴーストフレンズ (GHOSTFRIENDS)...I can''t wait for that one it seems interesting!!

Seta Souji
09-20-2009, 11:28 PM
How I Met Your Mother and Dexter

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
09-20-2009, 11:52 PM
Dexter, Stargate Universe, & Californication.

Shwayze
09-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Looking forward to The Boondocks, Mad Men, South Park, and Dexter. I dont know if Ill watch them though (since I dont really watch TV). But Im gonna do my best to watch those shows.

Dr. Evil
09-21-2009, 07:56 AM

NCIS is an amazing show. Lets pray for it..................................okay. The new season of House starts tonight. 2 hours of my life is in there. Family Guy and The Cleveland Show will be funny as usual and FOOTBALL! I love it :p

Eris
09-21-2009, 08:34 AM
I seriously don't understand how you people can like NCIS. It's about as believable as 1960s Batman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_B_n-Rbros). Characters are utterly hollow. The plot is ridiculous, repeatedly relying on support characters (Abby and Ducky) to pull off things in an hour that if at all possible would take weeks or months with a full staff of technicians. They repeatedly break into buildings and violate other laws without reprecussion, not a single suspect knows the first bit about interrogation techniques, and Ziva's past in Israeli inteligence is mentioned at least twice every episode, if not more.

BestFly
09-21-2009, 12:26 PM
I'm peeved that Heroes and House run at the same time now... but it hardly matters since I'm not home for either of them and have to record or watch them online.

I'm not really an NCIS fan, but some of my friends like it and I might try to pick it up. I'm also looking forward to Criminal Minds, Numb3rs, and The Mentalist all coming back.

As for newer shows. Fringe is great, hope to build off the first season. I'm also gonna check out Flash Forward and V.

Negi
09-21-2009, 12:56 PM
House comes back on today.
Two hour premiere.
I'm so stoked =3

Eris
09-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Didn't House go insane in the membrane the last episode? I guess that'll might be interesting to see.

Kaitou Ace
09-21-2009, 01:02 PM
I seriously don't understand how you people can like NCIS. It's about as believable as 1960s Batman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_B_n-Rbros). Characters are utterly hollow. The plot is ridiculous, repeatedly relying on support characters (Abby and Ducky) to pull off things in an hour that if at all possible would take weeks or months with a full staff of technicians. They repeatedly break into buildings and violate other laws without reprecussion, not a single suspect knows the first bit about interrogation techniques, and Ziva's past in Israeli inteligence is mentioned at least twice every episode, if not more.

It's not as bad as CSI:Miami at least.

That said, I am looking forward to the other two CSI's, Bones, House, and I enjoyed Castle last season, good to see its being brought back. And yes, if there's no other show, I will watch NCIS, despite agreeing with all your points above o_o;

Oh, and V does sound interesting. I remember the original miniseries from when sci-fi was syndicating it.

House did just go bonkers, the posters are all showing him with a scraggy beard now.

Eris
09-21-2009, 01:12 PM

Oh no. Don't get me started on CSI:Miami. It's downright painful to watch.

And yes, if there's no other show, I will watch NCIS, despite agreeing with all your points above o_o;

I occasionally watch it as well. Even if I utterly fail to suspend my dispelief, it's fun to heckle.

House did just go bonkers, the posters are all showing him with a scraggy beard now.

Isn't that his regular look, or has he stepped it up another notch?

American TV sucks though, at least for me. My DVR is broken, so I have to stay up to like 4-5 AM to catch anything watchable.

Kaitou Ace
09-21-2009, 01:20 PM
Even moreso from what I've been seeing. House is fun, but it hasn't been the same since he ditched his primary trio. Curious as to where this season will go.

And with NCIS at least the characters can be fun. Miami doesn't even have that going for it.

And, er, there are other ways of getting the shows as they air o_o; Just saying.

Miss Moonlight
09-21-2009, 01:22 PM

I've never really watched CSI, i've seen a couple clips of it though (they routinely make fun of it on E!'s "The Soup".) I'm more of a Law & Order person myself. CSI always kinda seemed a little too cheesy for me.

Plus, the main character with the red hair and the sunglasses kinda looks a little like Conan o' Brien, which also makes it hard for me to take seriously, lol.

Kaitou Ace
09-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Well miami is the least "reality based" of the CSI shows. And yes, Horatio Cane is absurd, even without the looking like Conan effect.

Law & Order almost goes without saying tho. That show is always on. Have to say no one has really replaced Lenny Briscoe yet.

Anime Forum
09-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Well miami is the least "reality based" of the CSI shows. And yes, Horatio Cane is absurd, even without the looking like Conan effect.

Law & Order almost goes without saying tho. That show is always on. Have to say no one has really replaced Lenny Briscoe yet.

Agreed. Lenny Briscoe = epic.
Law and order rocks and all but it doesn't match the unique power of the reality show Survivor. "Your tribe has spoken"