PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay help sevearly wanted!

IronciallyMature
09-18-2009, 06:36 PM
I really want to go to Oni-Con this October, but, I don't know who to go as!? GASP!
So yeah, any help would be appreciated.
Also, depending on who it is, I can wait till February to go to Mizuumi-Con. And anything in between. Or after. =P
As for what I look like, I have a myspace.
Link: http://www.myspace.com/IronicallyMature
And a YouTube.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/IronicallyMature
Multiple decisions in order of shortest hair to longest hair would be awesome so that I have a plan for a couple of cons! =D
Some help for you guys on deciding...
-I really enjoy Final Fantasy.
-I do not have a huge budget. Maybe $500 tops. ^^;
-And I also enjoy Naruto a great deal.
-I will go as any good decision. ^^

Deathfinderxx
09-18-2009, 06:50 PM
haha $500 tops? thats way more then enough T.T I have $50 tops lol toss me sum moneh :D.
Ummm you should go as roy mustang(full metal alchemist),SOUSUKE SAGARA(full metal panic series)

IronciallyMature
09-18-2009, 06:53 PM
haha $500 tops? thats way more then enough T.T I have $50 tops lol toss me sum moneh :D.
Ummm you should go as roy mustang(full metal alchemist),SOUSUKE SAGARA(full metal panic series)
Where would you recommend going to buy these? (Online shopping of course)
I can't make a costume for my life. xD

Deathfinderxx
09-18-2009, 07:03 PM
Roy mustangs costume u can buy on ebay or online vendors same as for sousuke sagara. They arent that expensive. I have to make my own and have barely anymoney to do mine lol it will be my first cosplay. Hope it goes well for u

RaShayRitto
09-18-2009, 08:14 PM
its never a bad idea to enlist mom's help for this kind of stuff (if youre making your own)

i'm 21 and i'm TOTALLY gonna get her to help me when i do my first cosplay! wont that be awkward o.o;

Deathfinderxx
09-18-2009, 08:23 PM
my mum doesnt kno how to sew >.> and shes suuuuuuper not artistic XD

PerfectParadox
09-19-2009, 01:22 AM
I dasn't understand why sea dogs an' land lubbers be askin' fer help on this ... Jus' go as whoereyou want t' go as. What be important be that ye go as one o' yer favorite characters. But that`s jus' me opinion, I 'spose..

Deathfinderxx
09-19-2009, 01:25 AM
sooo many ppl talk like pirates here XD
*edit*
i feellike a doofus cuz its pirate day XD

CrimsonShocker
09-20-2009, 12:13 PM
You could always go as:
-Light Yagami from Death Note
-Shuuhei Hisagi from Bleach
-Kazuma Yagami from Kaze no Stigma
-Gaara from Naruto
-Luffy from One Piece

I'm going to Oni-Con this year as well, with my college Japanese Entertainment and Culture Club. Might see you around. Haha.

Baka
10-07-2009, 01:55 PM
You could pull off Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. PM me if you want a link to a site where you can buy the costume.