PDA

View Full Version : No Bra

alchemist4533
09-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Hey everyone,

So I don't know why this manga caught my eye but it did. I wanted to know more about it but it doesn't come up on any searches...so I assume it is still pretty new.
It is about a boy who has an "old childhood friend" come live with him. but come to find out this guy...is a girl...sort of...this cross dresser is super cute and super nice and the main character is put through all sorts of awkward but hilarious situations.
Anyone know anything about this manga? or if perhaps it is going to get turned into an anime?

Bulma1017
09-13-2009, 07:13 PM
I'm sorry But I have no idea. It dose sound like an interesting read though.

Seta Souji
09-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Hey everyone,

So I don't know why this manga caught my eye but it did. I wanted to know more about it but it doesn't come up on any searches...so I assume it is still pretty new.
It is about a boy who has an "old childhood friend" come live with him. but come to find out this guy...is a girl...sort of...this cross dresser is super cute and super nice and the main character is put through all sorts of awkward but hilarious situations.
Anyone know anything about this manga? or if perhaps it is going to get turned into an anime?
I actually discovered this recently and read the latest chapter. I'm going to stop though because the guy is a douche. He is actively trying to date multiple girls, actually 2 girls and one boy but still. Also the drawings aren't very good and I think that should be important considering its trying to make girls look cute and attractive so shounen boys would read it.

alchemist4533
09-14-2009, 11:27 AM
I actually discovered this recently and read the latest chapter. I'm going to stop though because the guy is a douche. He is actively trying to date multiple girls, actually 2 girls and one boy but still. Also the drawings aren't very good and I think that should be important considering its trying to make girls look cute and attractive so shounen boys would read it.

While I can not argue the art isn't the best out there, and the manga is definitely geared for shounen boys, the main character is a little less of a douche than the last chapter would lead you to believe. But that is also dependent on your view. I have noticed that in a some manga, girls will use sexual activites as a way to humiliate or torture men...while that is an odd concept for me, perhaps it is a little different in Japan.

newyawker1
10-18-2009, 06:23 PM
This is one of my favorite manga's. First off it is only going to appeal to you if you have an open mind. The whole premise of the manga is a boy name Misato and his interactions with Yuki. Yuki is a boy but crossdresses as a girl. Noone but Misato knows that he is a guy. The manga shows their progressing relationship and if Misato will be able to be with Yuki eventhouh he is a guy. It also shows his relationship with another girl. The reason so many people read it is to find out who he ends up with. This manga is 5 Volumes long and so far it has only been scanned 2 chapters into the 4th volume. It is unsure if anyone will pick it up but you can read the raws for the 4th and 5th volume at Mangahelpers. I hoped that this helped and if you have an open mind then I suggest that you give this manga a try.