PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay! Silent Hill Nurse :)

PerfectParadox
09-12-2009, 07:01 PM
My friends and I went to A-Fest 2009 in Dallas last weekend (September 5th) as Nurses from the horror game 'Silent Hill'. Here are some pictures of us we took~ It was so much fun! {| I'm the one with the chainsaw. |}

http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs27/i/2009/249/6/d/We_Nurses_Three__Silent_Hill_by_PerfectParadox.jpg

WE FOUND JACK SKELLINGTON OMFG
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs226.snc1/7333_126681364926_802059926_2166338_4608049_n.jpg

This time I had the machete. This is me and the Graverobber from 'Repo! The Genetic Opera!'
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs206.snc1/7333_126681399926_802059926_2166340_6302502_n.jpg

The end. Comments? ; )

RaShayRitto
09-12-2009, 09:04 PM
dude that's awesome! despite being such an icon of the series, you wouldnt expect to see many people cosplay as the Silent Hill nurses. Good job for thinking outside the box (as far as i know at least)

i suddenly wanna do a pyramid head cosplay...

edit: btw, how did you do the faces?

KleinKiessling
09-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Great costume and all, but shouldn't this be listed under the "Conventions and Cosplay" category? :rolleyes:

Neddog
09-13-2009, 09:56 AM
This totally rocks!! And I just adore the Jack Skellington costume!

lilminx
09-13-2009, 10:01 AM
thats really well made. love the blood and face XD

Fencedingates
09-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Ahh ... Silent Hill cosplay is always amazing :D Good job!

Bubblin' Momoiro
09-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Amazing.. the Jack was awesome aswell! =D

PerfectParadox
09-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Great costume and all, but shouldn't this be listed under the "Conventions and Cosplay"category? :rolleyes:

MAYBE, BUT NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT.
(Thanks to all those who liked it, btw ; D )[/SIZE]

KTHX.

I haven't been on here in awhile, excuse my ignorance, so let's cut the smartypants attitude.

Besides, either way this is photography..no need to get technical :/

dude that's awesome! despite being such an icon of the series, you wouldnt expect to see many people cosplay as the Silent Hill nurses. Good job for thinking outside the box (as far as i know at least)

i suddenly wanna do a pyramid head cosplay...

edit: btw, how did you do the faces?

Oh man, I totally forget...to these things usually update you if someone has quoted? I hope so : / If not I guess I'll pm you sometime haha. (It's been forever since I've been on here!)

We used paper mache : D A very quick, easy, and cheap way to make a good mask! Thanks for the complements!

You should totally do a Pyramid Head Cosplay♥♥

RaShayRitto
09-13-2009, 09:43 PM
you get notified whenever a subscribed thread gets updated. but i always just check in on threads i've posted in when i see it has some new stuff

i think a paper mache pyramid head would be a bit difficult to get around in. Maybe make a frame out of kite rods...lol anyway, good job with the nurse cosplay

Lavos
09-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Every thought of doing a photo shoot in an old hospital building?

Kintaro
09-14-2009, 04:33 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/00/Ceiling_Cat_Template.png
Ceiling cat is pleased.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
09-14-2009, 05:51 PM
woahh, that is amazingggg <3333 That is just some epic cosplay right there. <3

PerfectParadox
09-16-2009, 11:26 PM
you get notified whenever a subscribed thread gets updated. but i always just check in on threads i've posted in when i see it has some new stuff

i think a paper mache pyramid head would be a bit difficult to get around in. Maybe make a frame out of kite rods...lol anyway, good job with the nurse cosplay

Hehe, Yeah, I do the same ;P

I would be EXTREMELY impressed if someone made a papermache PH.. I don't even know where one would begin to make something like that...

I wonder if you could find a tutorial to make the head...*shrugs* I honestly wouldn't know how to make one..just be creative! Good luck to you!

Every thought of doing a photo shoot in an old hospital building?

That would be AMAZING. Sadly, I don't think any of the hospitals in our area would allow us to come in for pictures haha.

If I could build sets I would...I really would love to take some more scenic pictures to get a better SH feel.

RaShayRitto
09-17-2009, 12:43 AM
^ parking garages, run down parts of downtown, abandoned buildings...you should look around and give it a go!

PerfectParadox
09-17-2009, 01:01 AM
^ parking garages, run down parts of downtown, abandoned buildings...you should look around and give it a go!

Hmmm, true!! We'll be dressing up again for Halloween...so perhaps we can find someplace then? With any luck :P

RaShayRitto
09-17-2009, 01:13 AM
haha walk nurse-style down the neighborhood streets and video tape the public panic XD

PerfectParadox
09-17-2009, 01:17 AM
haha walk nurse-style down the neighborhood streets and video tape the public panic XD

Ohhh yeah♥! I don't think our neighbors would know what to think!! Too bad we don't have more children in our neighborhood that we could scare :P

While we were at the con, we chased several people who were terrified of the nurses. It was great~ If ONLY I had gotten it on video.

RaShayRitto
09-17-2009, 03:08 AM
cool as hell! we are officially friends

you have no say in the matter, kthnxbye

Artcell
09-17-2009, 04:13 AM
Oh wow!!!The faces are so cool and also the costume!!!!!!

ilmkilt
09-17-2009, 06:54 AM
wooooww that's awesome! yOU are sooo cool.

PerfectParadox
09-17-2009, 09:11 AM
cool as hell! we are officially friends

you have no say in the matter, kthnxbye

LOLOKAI

That's completely fine with me xD
I'll add you on my buddy thing and make it official >:V

@.Authuria & ilmkilt Thanks guys! : ) We worked really hard on those costumes, so I'm really pleased to hear people like them.

RaShayRitto
09-17-2009, 09:21 AM
there's a buddy feature on here!? D:

i need to stop hijacking people's threads and get back to playing Oblivion...*been awake 48 hours and counting* sorry sorry ^_^;

PerfectParadox
09-17-2009, 09:46 PM
You play Oblivion!? 8D I freaking love that game!! Shivering Isles FTW D<

I seriously was addicted to that game for the longest time...For weeks ALL I did was play it o___o

RaShayRitto
09-17-2009, 10:00 PM
dude i know, i gave up my soul to oblivion back when i had it. after i chucked it i deleted all my data. now my bro bought it for some freaking reason and my social life doesnt exist, yet again! I'm a fan of the Crusader's Relics/Knights of the Nine quest. saving Shivering Isles for when i actually finish the main stuff >.>

PerfectParadox
09-17-2009, 10:09 PM
I just do whatever with my character xD I have a poor attention span when it comes to that game.

I strayed from the main quest and dabbled in the Dark Brotherhood(WHICH WAS SO MUCH FUN), then the Thieves Guild...And once I finished those I went back to the main quest. However, I'm at the part in the main quest where you have to run around and destroy an oblivion gate for each town...and after awhile that gets boring. SO I took a visit to Shivering Isles. Mostly because I ADORE Sheogorath.

RaShayRitto
09-17-2009, 10:24 PM
dude same here. once i got to the "close the gates" garbage i was like mmmmmmnope! mostly i wander around trying to see what random side quests i stumble upon. You should go through the Mages Guild! its pretty epic. I always play super good characters so i havent dabbled in the dark brotherhood yet. I had to leave the thieves guild because i lost face with the gods or something so i wasnt allowed to wear the crusader's armor anymore (and that armor kicks butt!)

....BUT...i think i'm like derailing your thread to hell and back XD PM me sometime and we'll chat it up

hugsmichis
11-02-2009, 02:48 PM
thats really well made

John Watson
11-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Thats wicked cool and scary, it gives me the creeps which only a truly realistic costume can do. ^^ Kudos.

Araragi
11-02-2009, 03:16 PM
it looks really good, .....but dont chase me down, okay?:eek:

zeromega
11-04-2009, 02:35 PM
oh man i was there at a-fest and i saw you.
your cos was perfect.
you and jack had the most original cos of a-fest 09