PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With London MCM Expo Outfit

Pyro Stick
09-12-2009, 06:28 AM
My girlfriend has convinced me to go to this expo in London and i have no idea what to wear so im looking for some advice. Whatever i go as, i am def wearing this (as it was expensive and im not going to waste money buying something else when this is perfectly fine. and comfy. and warm):

http://garbtheworld.com/images/psd/g0026105b.jpg

Apart from its all black. What im needing help with is what anime character wears a robe like this? My friend said a necromancer would be a cool thing to go as but i dont know any anime necromancers lol. So i would appreciate any help finding a character to go as so i can buy some more accessories to go with my robe.

Deathfinderxx
09-18-2009, 12:04 AM
i see no picture

aishiteru333
09-18-2009, 12:31 AM
Reminds me of Alucard (read backwards) for some reason...

Try Alucard from Hellsing.

tsujigiri15
09-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Well, with that, and the rest black, you could be ed from fma. He has long red-ish trenchcoat and the rest black - black trousers, vest and jacket - oh and white gloves. You might have to put a black design on the back of the thing though - could do it with electrician's tape maybe?

╬Karami Mew~Meow
09-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Nah, but it's too far from Alucard though. First of all, he doesn't wait a hood o.O
To me, it reminds my of Avatar x.x' The color mostly. And, you could cosplay as Aang, and wear that robe with you.

Missytetra
10-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Hurr, I'm not sure. I'm really tempted to say "Hogwarts Students" but that's a bit unhelpful if you don't like Harry Potter XD I only seem to know girls that wear robes. What colour is Negi Springfield's cloak in Mahou Sensei Negima? *thinks*